PDA

View Full Version : I really really really really

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Think the KC Chiefs will be really really really bad next year.

Sorry, that's just how I, and the rest of the world feel. Don't ban me because you say I'm trolling, ban me because I'm telling you the truth.

Brody Croyle - Sucks. As square as a box of applejacks. Started 6 games last year, and lost ALL six of them. And this is what you call your future at QB? Tim Tebow here the chiefs come...

Larry Johnson - The Chiefs have rushed him into the ground. He was good, but the chiefs overworked him WAY to much. He will start to decline..and it's sad really because the dude is only 28 years of age. But when you go to such a bad organization such as the Chiefs, expect a short career.

This team doesn't have an offensive line, they had what could be considered the worst offensive line in the history of the NFL last year and have done nothing to improve.

It's sad, because I really was looking forward to those great chief/raiders battles. But now, it's evident that the Raiders will be blowing out the chiefs for years to come...

owned

Seek
07-19-2008, 08:53 AM
Think the KC Chiefs will be really really really bad next year.

Sorry, that's just how I, and the rest of the world feel. Don't ban me because you say I'm trolling, ban me because I'm telling you the truth.

Brody Croyle - Sucks. As square as a box of applejacks. Started 6 games last year, and lost ALL six of them. And this is what you call your future at QB? Tim Tebow here the chiefs come...

Larry Johnson - The Chiefs have rushed him into the ground. He was good, but the chiefs overworked him WAY to much. He will start to decline..and it's sad really because the dude is only 28 years of age. But when you go to such a bad organization such as the Chiefs, expect a short career.

This team doesn't have an offensive line, they had what could be considered the worst offensive line in the history of the NFL last year and have done nothing to improve.

It's sad, because I really was looking forward to those great chief/raiders battles. But now, it's evident that the Raiders will be blowing out the chiefs for years to come...

owned

How is it evident? The Raiders suck just as much. They brilliantly drafted a highly over rated RB when they already spent a ton of change on three other Running backs.

It is starting to become evident that your first round QB from last year is a product of oustanding talent around him, including the Chiefs D. Bowe. Who has already proven that he is a pro without Russell. What has Russell proven?

Your offensive line is just about as pathetic. Maybe Al Davis should address that instead of spending so much on running backs and forcing them to run through walls.

Three7s
07-19-2008, 08:54 AM
Say hi to Al for me.

jerhart
07-19-2008, 08:57 AM
...arent the raiders tied right there with the lions with having the most consecutive 10 game lost seasons? Havent you guys lost AT least 10 games each of the last 5 seasons?

ya....go pat yourself on the back for that one...till then. Shut ur mouth fool. :sign0104:

Canada
07-19-2008, 09:00 AM
Hey man...they did win one game against the Chiefs in the last 5 years!! ...and it only took them 10 tries!!

jerhart
07-19-2008, 09:11 AM
...ha...you should stop sleeping with Al...your starting to smell like Bengay and dead fish...

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 09:12 AM
How is it evident? The Raiders suck just as much. They brilliantly drafted a highly over rated RB when they already spent a ton of change on three other Running backs.

We have spent a ton of cash on three other RBs? Yeah, right. Dominic rhodes, cut. LaMont Jordan, will be cut or traded soon before TC. Michael Bush, 3 year 1.4 million dollars. Justin Fargas, 3 years 12 million. So no we havent spent that much on our RB's. Get your facts straight, dog.

It is starting to become evident that your first round QB from last year is a product of oustanding talent around him, including the Chiefs D. Bowe. Who has already proven that he is a pro without Russell. What has Russell proven?

I'll gibe it to you that Dwayne Bowe is a beast, but come on man, you know that QB's are brought along slowly in the NFL. And if you watched his week 17 start against San Diego, you'd see that he looked VERY GOOD throwing the ball. Ask D. Bowe, he'll tell you he would have never made to where he was right now if it weren't for Russell, and vice-versa.

Your offensive line is just about as pathetic. Maybe Al Davis should address that instead of spending so much on running backs and forcing them to run through walls.

How is an offensive line that finished 6th in the NFL in rushing pathetic?? We allowed the 11th most sacks in the NFL, so all in all, I would say that our o-line is just about average. The Chiefs o-line, on the other hand, is BAD.

Canada
07-19-2008, 09:19 AM
I have been sending some PMs back in forth with the gayders guy and I think he is really starting to like me. Mostly cause I found a copy of his favorite magazine for him.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/07/10.jpg

jerhart
07-19-2008, 09:22 AM
I have been sending some PMs back in forth with the gayders guy and I think he is really starting to like me. Mostly cause I found a copy of his favorite magazine for him.

.....haha...oh gayders...the queens of wishful thinking.

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 09:22 AM

This guy actually took his bald headed *** on a queer website and found this...

Yep, I'd be really scared to go to a Chiefs game alright

bunch of soft hillbilliess *** homos

jerhart
07-19-2008, 09:24 AM
This guy actually took his bald headed *** on a queer website and found this...

Yep, I'd be really scared to go to a Chiefs game alright

bunch of soft hillbilliess *** homos

...we understand...your defending your magazine...its okay to cry...

Canada
07-19-2008, 09:24 AM
i thought I was on your ignore list? just type gayders in photobucket and there is your pic!! How come you felt the need to quote that pic for a third time??

jerhart
07-19-2008, 09:25 AM
i thought I was on your ignore list? just type gayders in photobucket and there is your pic!! How come you felt the need to quote that pic for a third time??

...because hes proud of it! :lol:

Canada
07-19-2008, 09:27 AM

Just cause I am sure he wants it on this page too but can't figure out a subtle way to get it here!! Welcome to the Crowd gayder guy!! :welcome:

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 09:29 AM
Lmao, typical Queef fans.

You have nothing about what I said when I started this topic, instead you fools are just giggling over what the 40 yeard old virgin aka Canadian posted.

your team sucks

jerhart
07-19-2008, 09:31 AM

You have nothing about what I said when I started this topic, instead you fools are just giggling over what the 40 yeard old virgin aka Canadian posted.

your team sucks

...you are tied with the lions with having the worst team in the NFL....You have lost at least 10 games in the last 5 years. ....thats my answer fool.

Canada
07-19-2008, 09:31 AM

your team sucks

You have said nothing useful since you got on this site dipsh!t. I am impressed that you could find a work that rhymed with Chiefs...or maybe you just think that is how Chiefs is spelled. Get hooked on phonics man...it really works!!

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 09:33 AM
You have said nothing useful since you got on this site dipsh!t. I am impressed that you could find a work that rhymed with Chiefs...or maybe you just think that is how Chiefs is spelled. Get hooked on phonics man...it really works!!

Get hooked off my sack

jerhart
07-19-2008, 09:34 AM
...you are tied with the lions with having the worst team in the NFL....You have lost at least 10 games in the last 5 years. ....thats my answer fool.

...you havent responded to this...RESPOND LOSER

Canada
07-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Get hooked off my sack

Go read your magazine. No one here wants anything to do with your crusty little sack.

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 09:39 AM
...you havent responded to this...RESPOND LOSER

Did you know that the Raiders went to a Superbowl in 02?

Did you know that the last time the Chiefs were in a Superbowl was in the late 60s?

Did you know that Herman Edwards is a sucky coach?

Did you know that you just got owned?

jerhart
07-19-2008, 09:43 AM
Did you know that the Raiders went to a Superbowl in 02?

Did you know that the last time the Chiefs were in a Superbowl was in the late 60s?

Did you know that Herman Edwards is a sucky coach?

Did you know that you just got owned?

...you lost that superbowl remember?

...your coach is still in preschool....

...AND...you have had 5 consecutive 10 loss seasons...your going to have 6....history speaks for itself....:sign0104:

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 09:47 AM
...you lost that superbowl remember?

...your coach is still in preschool....

...AND...you have had 5 consecutive 10 loss seasons...your going to have 6....history speaks for itself....:sign0104:

but at least we GOT to a superbowl...the last youre team was in one, we didnt even have cars..

your coach is still nothing but a motivational speaker...sucks at the X and the O's and has never done anything worth noting besides that funny *** "we play to win the game!"

Three7s
07-19-2008, 09:48 AM
but at least we GOT to a superbowl...the last youre team was in one, we didnt even have cars..

your coach is still nothing but a motivational speaker...sucks at the X and the O's and has never done anything worth noting besides that funny *** "we play to win the game!"
Have you said hi to Al yet?

jerhart
07-19-2008, 09:49 AM

...your response started with 'But'...thats all you are excuses. I think that just sums up this thread and gayder fans. :sign0098:

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 09:50 AM
Have you said hi to Al yet?

Nope. But i did say hi to your mother.

she was very friendly

Three7s
07-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Nope. But i did say hi to your mother.

she was very friendly
Wow, so you visited the great beyond? I didn't know God was here!

RaidersOwnYou
07-19-2008, 09:56 AM
Wow, so you visited the great beyond? I didn't know God was here!

owned

milkman
07-19-2008, 10:28 AM

your team sucks

The problem here is twofold.
(That means that there are two separate reasons for the lack of serious responses.)

First, you clearly are trying to stir the ****, so you won't get many to take you seriously.
(We, as Chief fans, should be a little more compassionate, cause when you live in ****, then you, no doubt, occassionally need to stir it.)

Second, I don't think there are many here who would argue that the Chiefs are going to be good this year.
Only a blind homer would even debate that.
(Still, it's pretty pathetic for the fan of another suckass team to come in here to denigrate the Chiefs.
But then, we know that Raiderfans are pathetic losers.)

Three7s
07-19-2008, 10:54 AM
The problem here is twofold.
(That means that there are two separate reasons for the lack of serious responses.)

First, you clearly are trying to stir the ****, so you won't get many to take you seriously.
(We, as Chief fans, should be a little more compassionate, cause when you live in ****, then you, no doubt, occassionally need to stir it.)

Second, I don't think there are many here who would argue that the Chiefs are going to be good this year.
Only a blind homer would even debate that.
(Still, it's pretty pathetic for the fan of another suckass team to come in here to denigrate the Chiefs.
But then, we know that Raiderfans are pathetic losers.)
Ding ding, we have a winner. We know our team is probably gonna stink unless we pull off a surprise season, we don't need a homer fan from another loser team to tell us that.

Plus, your insults suck, you should work on that. Or did your momma teach you how to talk trash?

m0ef0e
07-19-2008, 11:34 AM
How the **** did this homo get back on the site?

tammietailgator
07-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Ding ding, we have a winner. We know our team is probably gonna stink unless we pull off a surprise season, we don't need a homer fan from another loser team to tell us that.

Plus, your insults suck, you should work on that. Or did your momma teach you how to talk trash?
I don't think somebody who spends his time trash talking on other team sites has a momma!

milkman
07-19-2008, 11:48 AM
I don't think somebody who spends his time trash talking on other team sites has a momma!

Sure they do.

And everyone of them will tell you their momma's name is Crack Ho.

m0ef0e
07-19-2008, 12:10 PM
This guy needs to be banned from life. Grow some balls and go get in a bar fight. Talking trash on the internet is for pussies.

I believe the saying goes: "If you ain't got nothing smart to say..."

Chiefster
07-19-2008, 04:41 PM
Time to kill this thread...