PDA

View Full Version : Romance Taylor

texaschief
05-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Romance Taylor has said he's planning on signing with the Chiefs...
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=93503

This was off a Broncos forum.

Looks like we're getting our own talented "character guys." I wonder if we're taking the Cincinatti way of building a team. I don't understand how the coach who is the face of the NFL as far as disciplining players takes two guys like "Tank" Tyler and Romance Taylor. These guys are really talented...but so is Pacman Jones. They can't help the team if they're not here. We've already been bitten by the "substance abuse" bug. Welborn and Allen last year and now Allen again this year.

Anyway, I'm a huge Texas fan, obviously, and this guy was a stud at UT. Taylor would be a great return guy if Herm is looking to protect Jeff Webb. Taylor was the stand-in for Reggie Bush when Texas was practicing for the Rose Bowl. This is a HUGE STEAL if it all pans out.

Chiefster
05-11-2007, 11:02 PM
It'll be interesting to see if he can make the cut.

Chiefsfan27
05-12-2007, 11:46 AM
i don't think theres any doubt this guy can make the cut if he stays out of trouble. Remember, this guy went to Texas before he had to leave, and he probably would be a high draft choice based on his talent alone.
I am getting a bit concerned that we keep drafting high character guys. Hopefully Ramonce Tyalor will clean up his act

Chiefster
05-12-2007, 03:33 PM
i don't think theres any doubt this guy can make the cut if he stays out of trouble. Remember, this guy went to Texas before he had to leave, and he probably would be a high draft choice based on his talent alone.
I am getting a bit concerned that we keep drafting high character guys. Hopefully Ramonce Tyalor will clean up his act

Yeah, we need low maintenace players who can start.

grimes82
05-13-2007, 08:33 PM
I thought the word was he was going to be signing on friday...anyone heard anything?

Chiefster
05-13-2007, 10:34 PM
I thought the word was he was going to be signing on friday...anyone heard anything?

If there was any news on the subject it would most likely be on the front page of this web site :)