PDA

View Full Version : I Bleed Red Like Everyone Else

jpkpohl
05-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Hey all, I am excited to see an open forum for Chiefs Fans. I have lived and probably died a little bit more with this team, but I can't give up the passion.

My commitment to this team as a fan will never waiver...bad or good! I am best summed up with a little story. When I asked my wife's mother and father for her hand in marriage...they replied "as long as I raise all my babies as Packer babies when we have children." I replied, "as long as you remember they bleed red like everyone else.

Looking forward to this season. DJ, Donnie, and Napoleon...man that is going to be sic.

chief31
05-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Hey all, I am excited to see an open forum for Chiefs Fans. I have lived and probably died a little bit more with this team, but I can't give up the passion.

My commitment to this team as a fan will never waiver...bad or good! I am best summed up with a little story. When I asked my wife's mother and father for her hand in marriage...they replied "as long as I raise all my babies as Packer babies when we have children." I replied, "as long as you remember they bleed red like everyone else.

Looking forward to this season. DJ, Donnie, and Napoleon...man that is going to be sic.

Well, it's good to have you here. I welcome your optimism. Eventhough, I am likely to be the one throwing "sour grapes" around the board, when people get too excited.lol. Welcome.

Coach
05-12-2007, 02:17 PM

That would have been a cool ultimatum. They require you to become a Packers fan if you are going to marry their daughter, then you refuse and walk away from marriage so you can remain a Chiefs fan. I can see a movie plot developing here.

Welcome to the forums!!!

Chiefster
05-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Welcome aboard jpkpohl.

It's a good thing that you bleed red; it's kind of a prerequisite. :D

timbok
05-15-2007, 12:25 PM
welcome to this forum,we are a good family who kill each other 24/7

Chiefster
05-15-2007, 01:13 PM
welcome to this forum,we are a good family who kill each other 24/7

Speaking of "24" do you watch it?

timbok
05-15-2007, 02:10 PM
hate it.
watch house md?

Chiefster
05-15-2007, 05:18 PM
hate it.
watch house md?

Yup, comes on right before my beloved "24".

Coach
05-15-2007, 08:57 PM
I don't watch either. I screw around on the computer when I have extra time. Which is pretty rare. My wife took over the remote control 8 years ago.

Chiefster
05-15-2007, 10:26 PM
I don't watch either. I screw around on the computer when I have extra time. Which is pretty rare. My wife took over the remote control 8 years ago.

I feel yer pain!