PDA

View Full Version : Ok boys .... this is good!

tammietailgator
07-27-2008, 11:33 PM
so funny!

YouTube - Husband Revenge LoL

Seek
07-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Oh that is priceless. Great find!

AkChief49
07-28-2008, 12:53 PM
it was funny......good thing that gun was not loaded!!!

Seek
07-28-2008, 01:08 PM
it was funny......good thing that gun was not loaded!!!

It was funny, but not really... The husband is just as big of an idiot as she is.. You should treat all guns as they are loaded. How does he know she didn't load the gun, and that prank may have ended her life. It looked like she was trying to load it to me.

He should be showing her how to use it properly, to prevent an accident and she may need it someday.

AkChief49
07-28-2008, 01:15 PM
It was funny, but not really... The husband is just as big of an idiot as she is.. You should treat all guns as they are loaded. How does he know she didn't load the gun, and that prank may have ended her life. It looked like she was trying to load it to me.

He should be showing her how to use it properly, to prevent an accident and she may need it someday.He was about to do that very thing but she was not listening .......hence the fireworks!:D

Seek
07-28-2008, 01:42 PM
He was about to do that very thing but she was not listening .......hence the fireworks!:D

Again, what if she did load the gun and that firework went off with her finger on the trigger??? I know the safety was on, and he probably didn't have ammunition blah blah blah...

Guns don't kill people, stupid people do. Even the most trained people make mistakes. I know a certain friend who is a Chief of police who has killed a waterbed, a mirror and ceiling fan/roof on three different events when he thought he was safe.

tammietailgator
07-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Again, what if she did load the gun and that firework went off with her finger on the trigger??? I know the safety was on, and he probably didn't have ammunition blah blah blah...

Guns don't kill people, stupid people do. Even the most trained people make mistakes. I know a certain friend who is a Chief of police who has killed a waterbed, a mirror and ceiling fan/roof on three different events when he thought he was safe.

Please tell me he does not live in Kansas City! :sign0153:

Chiefster
07-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rep!

xxkourtneyxx
08-08-2008, 02:48 AM
that was funny as hell