PDA

View Full Version : the story about the porch...

Wski Girl
07-30-2008, 01:49 PM
So i know many of you were wondering about the porch thing. well there are actually two stories about my horrible driving, the first is when I was 15 and just got my learners permit, I was pulling up into our driveway and managed to hit the gas instead of the brake, thus moving our wooden porch an estimated 2 feet from where it originally started. The second one was the day i got my drivers license, I managed to get pulled over for a busted brake light (thanks dad) so I was cranky, and I pulled into the drive, parked, ran into the house, and came back out, I went to back out of the driveway paying close attention to the back of the car so not to hit my fathers pickup, but neglected to watch the front end which i ran right into the side of our house...

that is why i should not drive in Kansas City, though, my driving has improved emensly. I havent hit anything since I was 16 (knock on wood)!:beer:

Canada
07-30-2008, 03:01 PM
I had a friend who got pretty hammered at a bar one night, so I decided to be a good friend and drive him home. We arrived safely at his house and he climbed out of the truck to go to bed for the night. Unfortunately he did not butt out his cigarette before getting out and when he woke up in the morning....the inside of his old man's pick up truck was burnt to a crisp!!

Chiefster
07-31-2008, 10:40 PM
I hate driving in KC.

That is all. :D

McLovin
07-31-2008, 10:54 PM
I really miss driving in KC myself, I hate driving in Illinois. But thats me.

Guru
08-01-2008, 05:06 AM
So i know many of you were wondering about the porch thing. well there are actually two stories about my horrible driving, the first is when I was 15 and just got my learners permit, I was pulling up into our driveway and managed to hit the gas instead of the brake, thus moving our wooden porch an estimated 2 feet from where it originally started. The second one was the day i got my drivers license, I managed to get pulled over for a busted brake light (thanks dad) so I was cranky, and I pulled into the drive, parked, ran into the house, and came back out, I went to back out of the driveway paying close attention to the back of the car so not to hit my fathers pickup, but neglected to watch the front end which i ran right into the side of our house...

that is why i should not drive in Kansas City, though, my driving has improved emensly. I havent hit anything since I was 16 (knock on wood)!:beer:

Sorry, but that just sounds wrong.:D

Wski Girl
08-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Pervert!:D :lol:

tornadospotter
08-01-2008, 08:22 PM
:11: Carefull, Thats my daughter, she will kick you *** at the home openner! :D
She is kinda a redneck girl, and mean, at times. :D However she will be forgiving also!

Guru
08-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Pervert!:D :lol:

Nah. It just made me laugh for a moment there.:sign0098:

:11: Carefull, Thats my daughter, she will kick you *** at the home openner! :D
She is kinda a redneck girl, and mean, at times. :D However she will be forgiving also!

Something tells me that she doesn't need your help at all now. :D

Chiefster
08-01-2008, 11:52 PM

What'd ya mean???

I don't get it. :lol:

tornadospotter
08-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Nah. It just made me laugh for a moment there.:sign0098:

Something tells me that she doesn't need your help at all now. :D
I was not concerned about her! If you need help is what I was referring to! :D :bananen_smilies046:

Guru
08-02-2008, 12:42 AM
I was not concerned about her! If you need help is what I was referring to! :D :bananen_smilies046:

Meh. I am not worried. She's too nice for that.:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
08-02-2008, 12:49 AM
Meh. I am not worried. She's too nice for that.:bananen_smilies046:
Trust me, you do not know her like I do! She can be mean, Temper, do not get me started! :11: :D
Take's after her momma!!:D
not me, I nice and mellow, :beer: !!

Guru
08-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Trust me, you do not know her like I do! She can be mean, Temper, do not get me started! :11: :D

Hence that devastating tornado in your avy huh?:D

tornadospotter
08-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Hence that devastating tornado in your avy huh?:D
:sign0153: :beer: :yahoo:

Chiefster
08-02-2008, 01:01 AM
What is meant by "If You Can" in your sig?

Just curious.

tornadospotter
08-02-2008, 01:34 AM
What is meant by "If You Can" in your sig?

Just curious.
The Red Hats are Storming!
The Chiefs are storming!
Herm made a reference about we need to get teams afraid of the Chiefs Defense, The red hats are coming!
So the Red hats are storming, Survive if you can!

Wski Girl
08-03-2008, 11:52 AM
:sign0103: Im so nice!! LOL! ok, so I have an attitude, but It makes me me! Isnt it just nice to know I can take care of myself, and If I couldnt I have REALLY BIG guys who would defend me!! :lol:

Wski Girl
08-03-2008, 12:00 PM
:fatlock: :yahoo: