PDA

View Full Version : Overkill.......IMO

DrunkHillbilly
08-06-2008, 01:45 PM
I realize we are trying to keep a clean respectable site here but it is overkill IMO. We may have a few youngsters that visit the site from time to time but for the most part we are all consenting adults.

I have noticed that it seems that every time someone types a word that has "a s s" in it, such as "p a s s ing", we get this ***. Like I said, I understand the F bombs and more harmfull words should be monitored but to me when every word is scrutinized, it's almost irritating!! Just my two cents.:D

m0ef0e
08-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Agreed. I don't think this was intentional though.

Chiefster
08-16-2008, 03:48 AM
Agreed. I don't think this was intentional though.

No it isn't intentional. We need to get together with coach and possibly address tweaking the filter a bit.

Canada
08-16-2008, 08:51 AM
F#%K Yeah

Chiefster
08-16-2008, 02:30 PM
F#%K Yeah

Yeah! :D

rbedgood
08-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Just a thought, but is the synonym for "Donkey" one of the words that really needs to be filtered? I understand filtering it's cousins "-hole", "-wipe", "dumb-", but possibly the simple 3 letter version could be allowed to slide as it certainly isn't as offensive to the family types as an "f-bomb", etc.

Not trying to be a pain in the a$$, but the changing partial words were funny at first, but they're becoming a bit annoying