PDA

View Full Version : Tailgate/hotel Info 9/14? Advice For An Out Of Towner?

5xchamps
08-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey everyone...
Wanted to go ahead and put a message up here. I'm in the middle of attempting to see a game in every nfl stadium and will be passing through KC on 9/13. Might as well stay an extra night, get myself something, ANYTHING red and go over to Arrowhead right? Anyhow, I was hoping to make a few friends in my journey back across the country and maybe get some insider info as far as where to stay where to get the BEST BBQ etc....hell, all that type of stuff really. I'm a really laid back guy...with a cute chic.lol, and the two of us are good with any kind of crowd (rowdier the better), just kinda looking for a little of what the area has to offer.
Anyone? Anyone?
:bananen_smilies046:
oh yea...i went to high school with lj, lol (no really:)
:drunkhb:

Canada
08-20-2008, 09:37 PM
Funny you should mention it, there are gonna be about 40 of us at that game!! We are staying at the Americas best Value Inn. I can pm you all the info if you want.

Canada
08-20-2008, 09:45 PM
also, you can find good BBQ at Gates and Bandanas, but the best you are gonna find is in the parking lot of Arrowhead on Sunday morning!! You might want to save your trip to Arrowhead for last cause it is gonna ruin every other stadium for you!!

5xchamps
08-20-2008, 09:48 PM
haha!
man i don't doubt it, when i started this there were two stadiums i was looking forward to more than any other. Arrowhead and Lambeau!

Canada
08-20-2008, 09:51 PM
haha!
man i don't doubt it, when i started this there were two stadiums i was looking forward to more than any other. Arrowhead and Lambeau!

those would be my top two as well!! :bananen_smilies046: (although I have never been to Lambeau) What stadiums have you been to?

5xchamps
08-20-2008, 10:01 PM
pittsburgh
philly
baltimore
cleveland
seattle (amazing)
detroit
giants/jets
pats (cheating pri(ks)
nashville
jacksonville
san fran
seattle
oakland
charlotte
washington

seattle was the nicest so far

Canada
08-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Impressive list so far!! :bananen_smilies046: too bad you still have to go to fubbao. It is a sh!thole!! :D

5xchamps
08-20-2008, 10:05 PM
ha, you mean the toronto bills?
their hockey fans are di(ks too.lol

Canada
08-20-2008, 10:09 PM
ha, you mean the toronto bills?
their hockey fans are di(ks too.lol

:lol::bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
08-20-2008, 10:40 PM
welcome! hopefully ill see you out there even though i dont have a ticket! lol me and my neighbor are talking about going out there just to tailgate and drink beer! :yahoo: :lol:

YZILLA
08-20-2008, 10:46 PM
5X you gotta hook up with us , We got the hotel for cheap and we dont plan on gettin much sleep. Gonna have lots of beer and food around and alot of great people to hang with. We can show ya some cool places to check out while we are at it. Let me or Canada know and we will give ya tons of info.

tornadospotter
08-21-2008, 10:32 AM
You had better join us at Arrowhead, its going to be a blast. Do you have a website with pictures and a recap of your visits?

5xchamps
08-22-2008, 10:26 AM
dude...
i'm ALLLL over it. i'm definitely going to join up with you guys at arrowhead for sure. i'm generally not a picture taking type of guy and now that i've come this far i find myself really pi$sed that i didn't take more thusfar. i have the most boring pics ever for most of these. shots of the stadium outside, then a few random shots inside. haven't taken any shots of the city at all thusfar other than seattle and san fran really. really a lot of the places i didn't do anything at all other than happen to go to the game. the fact that you brought that up and drew my attention to it makes me feel like a douchebag. lol. well,whatever starting the weekend of the game i'm definitely going to start taking more pictures of the entire weekend and all of it's festivities.

damn man...i've saved all the tickets and i thought THAT was doing something.:lol:

i really am psyched for that weekend though. i have absolutely no idea why and it's so entirely random but when i decided to do this 2 years ago in a drunken summertime haze as i mentioned earlier lambeau and arrowhead were the two that i wanted to visit more than any other stadium. that being the case i decided it would probably be a good time to actually start checking out the local teams message board so...wallahhh
here i am!

hoping for plenty o' this :bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
08-23-2008, 01:43 PM
Funny you should mention it, there are gonna be about 40 of us at that game!! We are staying at the Americas best Value Inn. I can pm you all the info if you want.

Did the Red Roof change it's name?