PDA

View Full Version : womens beach volleyball?

jtandcrew
08-20-2008, 11:23 PM
:lol: OK, is it me or is it more intrigueing to watch it because they are hot or good? Im watching it cause both! :lol:

royalswin100games
08-20-2008, 11:48 PM
The shorts are outstanding... mmmmmm.

Guru
08-20-2008, 11:59 PM
Great win!!!

tornadospotter
08-21-2008, 10:16 AM
:lol: OK, is it me or is it more intrigueing to watch it because they are hot or good? Im watching it cause both! :lol:
They are very good, but have to admit the eye candy keeps me watching! :yahoo:

McLovin
08-21-2008, 10:33 PM
I was a little disappointed that the wet white wasnt more .. um revealing. Although I think the womens volleyball had the girls that werent as hot, personally I like the gymnastics (prefer the legal ones although the ones that are close make guys feel like pedophiles.(IE Shawn Johnson).

On a side note did you hear that Wheaties was talking like Nastia wasnt American enough for the box alone and were adding Shawn Johnson to the front of the box with her. This not american enough was something I heard not in this article and maybe this was just a conspiracy theory but it does make you wonder if it would have been the other way around and Johnson would have won would she have had to share the box? http://www.nypost.com/seven/08162008/news/nationalnews/american_stars_could_be_a_box_set_124670.htm

Guru
08-21-2008, 11:49 PM
I was a little disappointed that the wet white wasnt more .. um revealing. Although I think the womens volleyball had the girls that werent as hot, personally I like the gymnastics (prefer the legal ones although the ones that are close make guys feel like pedophiles.(IE Shawn Johnson).

On a side note did you hear that Wheaties was talking like Nastia wasnt American enough for the box alone and were adding Shawn Johnson to the front of the box with her. This not american enough was something I heard not in this article and maybe this was just a conspiracy theory but it does make you wonder if it would have been the other way around and Johnson would have won would she have had to share the box? http://www.nypost.com/seven/08162008/news/nationalnews/american_stars_could_be_a_box_set_124670.htm

Glad I don't eat Wheaties. That is total BS on their part if true.

tornadospotter
08-22-2008, 01:29 AM

On a side note did you hear that Wheaties was talking like Nastia wasn't American enough for the box alone and were adding Shawn Johnson to the front of the box with her. This not American enough was something I heard not in this article and maybe this was just a conspiracy theory but it does make you wonder if it would have been the other way around and Johnson would have won would she have had to share the box? http://www.nypost.com/seven/08162008/news/nationalnews/american_stars_could_be_a_box_set_124670.htm
I guess I missed that in this link, but I would say that they are both deserving to be endorsing any cereal box, together and or separately!
They are both American Olympians, and winners in my book!!!!:11:

5xchamps
08-22-2008, 08:36 PM

man i gotta disagree here. those chics are both the ultimate butter faces. did anyone happen to catch that the one chic has a V tattoo as a tribute to jason kidd on her? they showed her tattoo in the middle of the redeam team semi today vs argentina. there was something else on the tatt but i wasn't paying attention until i overheard "there you see the roman numeral V as a tribute to jason kidd. :sign0153: the two of them have been very close for many years. jason was over at the gold medal game supporting the womens team in the rain". i can't believe this didn't get more attention, no wonder dude is getting a divorce...wives usually have a problem with chics getting tatted up "in tribute" to your husband. then again, wtf do i know...i'm not married