PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs vs Dolphins...

jerhart
08-23-2008, 08:40 PM
....wow, could we play any worst? :sign0153: :drunkhb: :drunkhb:

Three7s
08-23-2008, 08:45 PM
This team looks absolutely pathetic. If we play like this every game, 0-16, no contest.

jerhart
08-23-2008, 08:48 PM
This is the worst game we have played since.....well last season! ugh! I see no changes! And we have to play the fish at the end of the season....we cant beat the worst team in football!

jryder17
08-23-2008, 08:53 PM
I just recently moved to KC, but I am a life long NFL fan. Is it just me or is Brody Croyle really that bad? He holds on to the ball way to long, his decision making is terrible. Granted he is getting a pass rush, but he looks afraid the throw the 10 hook to WR's, instead he rolls out and throws the damn thing out of bounds.

It might be a very long season here for the Chiefs

YZILLA
08-23-2008, 09:01 PM
I think we will see alot of Thigpen this year , At least he is confident in his abilities. Also Im gonna say it again, we should have picked up Quin Gray before The colts did.

jerhart
08-23-2008, 09:14 PM
....well someone lit a fire under their asses, cuz this looks like a completely different team now...

jerhart
08-23-2008, 09:23 PM
...I spoke too soon. :sign0010:

Seek
08-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Other than that opening drive against the Bears have you really seen anything that made you feel good about this team. I mean really think about it and get past the giddy "it's Chiefs season again" thinking.

I wasn't even impressed with the opening drive against Da Bears because it was really sloppy. I think the Bears were playing it like a pre-season game and woke up the second drive in which we looked aweful.

jerhart
08-23-2008, 09:39 PM
...wow....we are gettin shut out by the worst team in the NFL last year who only won one game.....and we have to go play the patriots who went undefeated in the regular season....Chiefs are going to be the joke of the league that week. Brady is going to do whatever he wants against our D....this game has really let me down. No way we get more than 4 wins this season. I dont know how you can argue against that after the show we just put on. :11:

Seek
08-23-2008, 09:41 PM
It is pretty clear that Sams is done and it gets worse as Huard throws a pick on the 30.

Seek
08-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Brandon Carr and Flowers are having good games. Carr just got an INT in the end zone.

DJ still looks great.

Tyler has made some plays.

Seek
08-23-2008, 09:45 PM
The sad thing is, I still can't tell about Brodie. He just isn't getting enough protection to make plays. He is holding the ball to long.

McLovin
08-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Cant write the team off after one game, but man cant defend them this week earlier. This was a huge step backwards, I listen to the Red Zone podcast weekly and they talked about the Cardinals game and mimicked what I said that it wasnt as bad as it looked. First team did ok. But man this week the first team looked like a 1-15 or 0-16 team, the other weeks the first team looked like it could be anywhere from 7 to 12 wins. As much as I have disliked Herm in the past I hope he rides them hard this week and maybe cut Sams as a sacrifice and a wakeup call.
If this keeps up I will be bald by the end of the season, but hey always try to be positive, if this continues at least we will get a good ... no great draft pick.

jtandcrew
08-23-2008, 10:00 PM
i wasnt impressed with anything i saw with the starters. I think if we are doing a rebui9lding year then trade LJ. We need TG to groom Cottam but this game is sad.

Fbarn2001
08-23-2008, 10:05 PM
I think we will see alot of Thigpen this year , At least he is confident in his abilities. Also Im gonna say it again, we should have picked up Quin Gray before The colts did.

Speaking of Thig...shouldn't he have been in by now, or is he just being spared the carnage?

jerhart
08-23-2008, 10:11 PM
Cant write the team off after one game, but man cant defend them this week earlier. This was a huge step backwards, I listen to the Red Zone podcast weekly and they talked about the Cardinals game and mimicked what I said that it wasnt as bad as it looked. First team did ok. But man this week the first team looked like a 1-15 or 0-16 team, the other weeks the first team looked like it could be anywhere from 7 to 12 wins. As much as I have disliked Herm in the past I hope he rides them hard this week and maybe cut Sams as a sacrifice and a wakeup call.
If this keeps up I will be bald by the end of the season, but hey always try to be positive, if this continues at least we will get a good ... no great draft pick.

What exactly do you mean cant write them off after one game? As in dont write them off on making the playoffs? Going 8-8? .....because I still dont think they are going to get more than 4 wins.....so I guess you could say I am writting them off? Its a rebuilding year, thats all. We WILL have another top 5 draft pick next year. You can hold me to that.

....we are gettin shut out by the worst team in football. What, if anything positive can you pull from that?

Remember...you play to win the game.
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Fbarn2001
08-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Speaking of Thig...shouldn't he have been in by now, or is he just being spared the carnage?

"Tyler, meet Carnage. Carnage, meet Tyler."

IlovetheChiefs
08-23-2008, 10:24 PM
looks like we draw a goose egg for this game.

IlovetheChiefs
08-23-2008, 10:27 PM
A turnover after the turnover. That accentuates just how badly this game went tonight.

Seek
08-23-2008, 10:43 PM

One Game. They still have a 9 game losing streak in the regular season to over come and one good drive against the Bears with three really bad drives is all you have for anything positive.

jerhart
08-23-2008, 10:46 PM
One Game. They still have a 9 game losing streak in the regular season to over come and one good drive against the Bears with three really bad drives is all you have for anything positive.

Patriots 38 Chiefs 6

And that is being generous to our guys.

...get ready for a long season. :character00269:

McLovin
08-23-2008, 10:53 PM
No actually we had several good drives against the Bears, we had a couple good drives against the Cardinals, tonight we didnt look good at all, but I am so tired of hearing everyone talking about how bad they are, if you dont like em dont watch em. Last year I mumbled and grumbled about 4 wins I accurately predicted the 9 game losing streak, but you know what I still am a Chiefs fan, it would take a lot of losing years in a row for me to write off the Chiefs to the extent that some on here have. Yes they had a bad game but it was in the preseason, it may have shown a better picture of who should not make the team, and worst case the ones that make the team will pay for this game all week. I wouldnt want to leave this game and go into practice this week. Might be a good thing that the starters get mostly rested in week 4 because after the running and other practices they will be worn out.

Again if you hate the Chiefs as much as you seem to the I have the solution... QUIT WATCHING, if you truly are a Chiefs fan give it a rest and try to find some constructive things to say and actually notice when they do good things. Fan is short for Fanatic not someone who Fans the flames so they can watch the team burn.

McLovin
08-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Patriots 38 Chiefs 6

And that is being generous to our guys.

...get ready for a long season. :character00269:

Could you shut up already we get it they played horrible. BTW Dante Hall now plays for the Rams I hear they are looking for fans.

jerhart
08-23-2008, 10:59 PM
Could you shut up already we get it they played horrible. BTW Dante Hall now plays for the Rams I hear they are looking for fans.

Calm down...if you look around at many of the other names, many of them are no longer active with KC now. It doesn't say 'Favorite current Chiefs Player.' BTW very sharp of you, since you cant come up with any sort of reason as to why we WILL do better than 4-12, you try to take an alternate route and attack my preference on favorite Chiefs player....Nice :sign0098:

McLovin
08-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Calm down...if you look around at many of the other names, many of them are no longer active with KC now. It doesn't say 'Favorite current Chiefs Player.' BTW very sharp of you, since you cant come up with any sort of reason as to why we WILL do better than 4-12, you try to take an alternate route and attack my preference on favorite Chiefs player....Nice :sign0098:

I dont know that we will do any better then 4-12 Pats fans dont know that they will do any better then 4-12 that knowledge may very well come quicker to the Pats then the Chiefs and the Chiefs may not do any better then 4-12. But they are still the Chiefs the team I CHOOSE to love, if you don't choose to then that is your right. As far as favorite player, yes a lot of people on these boards have others that used to be Chiefs fans, I myself had Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith for some time, but most that have a favorite player have one that actually played good for more then a year. I was so happy to see Dante traded, he had a great year but he was just a returner and the killed him when they tried to add him to the offense, Im sure you have noticed he hasnt recovered much since he went to St Louis. This year the Bears are going to put Devin Hester on offense, and again if he does horrible on offense and then doesnt shine on kickoffs no one will understand why. Sometimes a kick returner is just that. Dante was great one year and I was happy to have him on the team but favorite player, man you must not watch much football. Anyway I done with this fight for the evening, Im out.

Three7s
08-24-2008, 12:20 AM
McLovin, the reason we watch is because we're fans. We complain about this team's PATHETIC performance because we're fans. This team is awful and I think even 4 wins is a stretch after tonight! Prepare to bust out the paper bags on opening day!

YZILLA
08-24-2008, 02:48 AM
Well if we play all season like we did tonight there will be alot of cheap tickets for sale /giveaway. Also television blackouts. Its preseason and we have alot if injuries so Im not gonna write this season off until I see the first half of the season. GO CHIEFS !

PS . The only highlight of the night for me is seeing the Raiders get blanked by the cards.

Seek
08-24-2008, 09:18 AM
No actually we had several good drives against the Bears, we had a couple good drives against the Cardinals, tonight we didnt look good at all, but I am so tired of hearing everyone talking about how bad they are, if you dont like em dont watch em. Last year I mumbled and grumbled about 4 wins I accurately predicted the 9 game losing streak, but you know what I still am a Chiefs fan, it would take a lot of losing years in a row for me to write off the Chiefs to the extent that some on here have. Yes they had a bad game but it was in the preseason, it may have shown a better picture of who should not make the team, and worst case the ones that make the team will pay for this game all week. I wouldnt want to leave this game and go into practice this week. Might be a good thing that the starters get mostly rested in week 4 because after the running and other practices they will be worn out.

Again if you hate the Chiefs as much as you seem to the I have the solution... QUIT WATCHING, if you truly are a Chiefs fan give it a rest and try to find some constructive things to say and actually notice when they do good things. Fan is short for Fanatic not someone who Fans the flames so they can watch the team burn.

I don't agree with your few good drive theory, since there was only three drives with starters. Where the opening drive was very sloppy and the following two were for negative yards. Fact of the matter, other than opening drive against the Bear our starters have been getting beat and soundly yesterday by the worste team in the NFL last year.

I didn't predict the 4 wins season last year. I was expecting 6 wins and I was bad mouthed by eternally positive fans last year. Being a fan does not mean you have to be a circle jerking person who has to be happy with everything. All I heard last year was it was just preseason. They will fix it which was a BS excuse to ingore the reality.

I used to be a season ticket holder who scheduled my life around the Chiefs. I have invested hundreds of hours, thousands of dollars watching the Chiefs play. I have a right to be negative. I am still a fan, I want them to win and while I know it is a rebuilding year this isn't acceptable.

If you don't like my realistic opinion of the Chiefs. QUIT READING MY POST.

IlovetheChiefs
08-24-2008, 09:21 AM
Prepare to bust out the paper bags on opening day!

That's one thing I would never do. :) I proudly wear and display my Chiefs items no matter how many games they lose. GO CHIEFS!

I am braced for a possible ugly rout on opening day in New England. But you also never know - any given Sunday as they say. The Pats were nearly upset a number of times last year, including by the Ravens. And then they finally got theirs in the SB.

We could be in for a rough season again this year. Or the Chiefs could surprise us and start to get the problems ironed out and everything clicking together with this young team.

Whether they go 0-16 or 16-0, I love em' always with a passion and love to make it known. Heh, if Philadelphia Eagle fans around here try to ridicule me if the Chiefs play bad, I can always come back with, "Have the Eagles EVER won a Super Bowl?!" :D

jerhart
08-24-2008, 10:02 AM
I dont know that we will do any better then 4-12 Pats fans dont know that they will do any better then 4-12 that knowledge may very well come quicker to the Pats then the Chiefs and the Chiefs may not do any better then 4-12. But they are still the Chiefs the team I CHOOSE to love, if you don't choose to then that is your right. As far as favorite player, yes a lot of people on these boards have others that used to be Chiefs fans, I myself had Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith for some time, but most that have a favorite player have one that actually played good for more then a year. I was so happy to see Dante traded, he had a great year but he was just a returner and the killed him when they tried to add him to the offense, Im sure you have noticed he hasnt recovered much since he went to St Louis. This year the Bears are going to put Devin Hester on offense, and again if he does horrible on offense and then doesnt shine on kickoffs no one will understand why. Sometimes a kick returner is just that. Dante was great one year and I was happy to have him on the team but favorite player, man you must not watch much football. Anyway I done with this fight for the evening, Im out.

...That is the worst rebuttal again. Drop the whole Dante Hall subject....because you know you were rooting for him too when he was known as the x-factor...unless your not a TRUE Chiefs fan but anyway...as far as me being a fan, it's like Three7s said essentially, we are realist...your not.

Why dont you take the time and read thru this thread... http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4949&page=3 ...and then why dont you question my loyalty to the Chiefs....brudda.

wolfpack
08-24-2008, 10:30 AM
several good things did come this game against the 1-16 fhins.
1) it showed "the big tuna" can rebuild a team faster and better than the queen.
2) if it dont get any better, i`ll be getting more things done around the house, after halftime. i wontbe able to watch anymore.
3) maybe this will finally gice Clark some balls and fire Carl and or Hermmie

AkChief49
08-24-2008, 10:44 AM
I almost lost my homer! It's a new day-"always look on the bright side of life"!! We certainly laid an egg last night. If this team plays like they did last night in the regular season- we will have the first pick of next years draft. My homer wants to say "just preseason" but the realist on the other shoulder is screaming "we're doomed". For now, I smacked the realist in the mouth, he's mumbling something, I can't make it out. It's the youth movement.....we're going to have growing pains. The Chiefs are our team. Any fan should have the right to complain..but, it's like your kid brother, you can bash him all you want but as soon as someone else does it he's toast!

jerhart
08-24-2008, 10:59 AM
...ya...I wanted Hemroid Edwards to succeed....I really did. But one thing that bothered me last night was his 'ho-hum' attitude after the first half. Yes he did say they basically got out played, but there sounds like there is a lack of discipline in his voice.

...maybe Bob Knight will come out of retirement and try his hand in football...he cant be any worst than Hemroid. I am just tired of having a 'nice guy' kind of coach.

Does anyone agree with Herm being too nice? Does that makes sense? ha. :toast2:

McLovin
08-24-2008, 12:59 PM
...ya...I wanted Hemroid Edwards to succeed....I really did. But one thing that bothered me last night was his 'ho-hum' attitude after the first half. Yes he did say they basically got out played, but there sounds like there is a lack of discipline in his voice.

...maybe Bob Knight will come out of retirement and try his hand in football...he cant be any worst than Hemroid. I am just tired of having a 'nice guy' kind of coach.

Does anyone agree with Herm being too nice? Does that makes sense? ha. :toast2:

I have never quite put my finger on it but maybe him being too nice is what it is, when he came in I wanted Hermie to succeed but last year I decided I wanted him to fall flat on his face. This year I am undecided.

Jerhart I need to slightly apologize for last night, I didnt take the game well, the Chiefs looked really bad but I took it out on you for being negative, I did read through your posts, you have often taken a good positive attitude, although it appears you have already been beaten down by bad play. I personally still want to have a positive attitude on this season, but last night will make it much harder.

I very much agree this could very well be a long season but I am not ready to give up yet.

Canada
08-24-2008, 04:08 PM
How long will it be this year until you want our team to fail!!

jerhart
08-24-2008, 06:17 PM
I have never quite put my finger on it but maybe him being too nice is what it is, when he came in I wanted Hermie to succeed but last year I decided I wanted him to fall flat on his face. This year I am undecided.

Jerhart I need to slightly apologize for last night, I didnt take the game well, the Chiefs looked really bad but I took it out on you for being negative, I did read through your posts, you have often taken a good positive attitude, although it appears you have already been beaten down by bad play. I personally still want to have a positive attitude on this season, but last night will make it much harder.

I very much agree this could very well be a long season but I am not ready to give up yet.

No biggie....everyone was a bit on edge last nite after that performance....:bananen_smilies046:

Here is a question for everyone...IF...Herm isnt the guy for us...who is? Are there and HC's OC's or DC's any of you would like to see take over the coaching position...again, this is just for fun IF Herm flops this year :bananen_smilies046:

Who would be your next pick for a HC?

chief addict
08-24-2008, 06:35 PM
Hey, isn't Marty unempolyed? Let's bring him back!

McLovin
08-24-2008, 07:59 PM
How long will it be this year until you want our team to fail!!
Not going to happen, I learned my lesson last year.

McLovin
08-24-2008, 08:34 PM
No biggie....everyone was a bit on edge last nite after that performance....:bananen_smilies046:

Here is a question for everyone...IF...Herm isnt the guy for us...who is? Are there and HC's OC's or DC's any of you would like to see take over the coaching position...again, this is just for fun IF Herm flops this year :bananen_smilies046:

Who would be your next pick for a HC?

Mine at this point is Cowher, although I think Kirk Ferentz the coach of the Iowa Hawkeyes is great, wouldnt mind seeing Al Saunders come back and coach, maybe Ron Zook, Les Miles. That would be my short list but I would prefer to leave it up to the new GM to evaluate.

jerhart
08-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Mine at this point is Cowher, although I think Kirk Ferentz the coach of the Iowa Hawkeyes is great, wouldnt mind seeing Al Saunders come back and coach, maybe Ron Zook, Les Miles. That would be my short list but I would prefer to leave it up to the new GM to evaluate.

...and whod be your new GM? :D

IlovetheChiefs
08-24-2008, 09:09 PM
I think it'd be neat if Emmitt Thomas became our head coach. Not gonna happen, I'm sure. Just would be neat since he was with us for his whole career and is a Hall of Famer. And has been an assistant coach with a lot of teams ever since he retired as a cornerback 30 years ago.

McLovin
08-24-2008, 09:36 PM
...and whod be your new GM? :D
Someone other then iCarly Peterson

Bike
08-24-2008, 11:03 PM
Only a practice game, but what a disappointing performance. Not one point. This kind of display shows a complete lack of leadership. Croyle needs to step up. Can't blame OL on all of our probs. Tony G and D Bowe can't make plays without the football. Its time to sink or swim for Croyle.

Three7s
08-24-2008, 11:07 PM
TG and Bowe need to learn how to get open, so that he can actually throw the football.

Bike
08-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Bull. Put the ball up to Bowe surrounded by 2 db's and he'll come down with it. He demo'd this several times last year...

jerhart
08-24-2008, 11:41 PM
Bull. Put the ball up to Bowe surrounded by 2 db's and he'll come down with it. He demo'd this several times last year...

Where was he last night? He still has work to do. He has a habit of running along the sideline...he isnt THAT good yet. By running along the sideline, this makes the DB's job a whole lot easier. If he were to run more of a fly and post route he gives BC more area to throw the ball to...between Bowe and the sideline. It also gives him the opportunity to cut away from the DB to become open rather than towards the DB. :sign0098:

Bike
08-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Ok then. I'll shift the blame for our offensive woes from Croyle to our hall of fame tight end and our entire recieving corps. My mistake.

DrunkHillbilly
08-25-2008, 10:44 AM
I hate to say it but..........................................

Xeticus
09-05-2008, 04:22 PM
As a dolphins fan I was really happy to see my team do well. I was suprised to see the chiefs do so badly. I remember them giving the fins a shellacking not too long ago. They seem to have fallen pretty far since the last time our teams met. Luckily it was only preseason and I wish the Chiefs well. Especially your season opener against the Patriots. Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Bike
09-05-2008, 04:54 PM
As a dolphins fan I was really happy to see my team do well. I was suprised to see the chiefs do so badly. I remember them giving the fins a shellacking not too long ago. They seem to have fallen pretty far since the last time our teams met. Luckily it was only preseason and I wish the Chiefs well. Especially your season opener against the Patriots. Go Chiefs!!!!!!
As a fish fan please post elsewhere. BBQ and tuna don't mix. Fish smells like - well, you know what you are. Put an egg in your shoe and beat it.

Three7s
09-05-2008, 04:57 PM
Please ignore Bike, Xeticus, some just don't know how to be nice to other team's fans! Even nice ones. You know that rbedgood is a 49ers fan, right? Why not run him out of here?

jtandcrew
09-05-2008, 05:03 PM
As a fish fan please post elsewhere. BBQ and tuna don't mix. Fish smells like - well, you know what you are. Put an egg in your shoe and beat it.

Wow, he even said wish us well! I would hate to see what you woulda said if he was actually real critical towards the Chiefs! He's welcome here in my book!

Three7s
09-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Wow, he even said wish us well! I would hate to see what you woulda said if he was actually real critical towards the Chiefs! He's welcome here in my book!
Well, for me, if he was just critical, I would've taken what he had to say with a grain of salt. If he was just trolling like most of the Raider losers do, I would've flamed them!:D

jtandcrew
09-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Me also if thats what it was but it didnt sound like it to me. Maybe im sympathetic though as my step-brother is a Dolphins fan though! :lol:

Bike
09-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Please ignore Bike, Xeticus, some just don't know how to be nice to other team's fans! Even nice ones. You know that rbedgood is a 49ers fan, right? Why not run him out of here?
I understood CHIEFSCROWD.COM is for CHIEFS fans. Rbedgood doesn't seem to care how I post my opinions. You-on the other hand-just lost a 7.
You now have 2 left.
The only way to earn your 7 back is to pack your bags and move to Miami.
In the meantime you are now known as two7's.
Please send me a copy of your Dade County Electric Coop bill and I will make a decision on your 7. If I don't recieve this copy by Oct 31, you will be known as one7. It won't be long after that you will cease to exist! Good luck two7's!

Three7s
09-05-2008, 05:16 PM
I understood CHIEFSCROWD.COM is for CHIEFS fans. Rbedgood doesn't seem to care how I post my opinions. You-on the other hand-just lost a 7.
You now have 2 left.
The only way to earn your 7 back is to pack your bags and move to Miami.
In the meantime you are now known as two7's.
Please send me a copy of your Dade County Electric Coop bill and I will make a decision on your 7. If I don't recieve this copy by Oct 31, you will be known as one7. It won't be long after that you will cease to exist! Good luck two7's!
EXCUUUUUSE ME for defending someone who didn't exactly sound rude and obnoxious, and was pretty courteous towards us! I think you need to take a chill pill, man. Also, I haven't even seen you attack rbedgood.

jtandcrew
09-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Let's drink more beer! :lol: :toast2: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

Three7s
09-05-2008, 05:25 PM
I would, but I'm just posting at work to waste time. No beer on the job. :(

After work, I get to go home and watch some football over the weekend! Can't wait!

Bike
09-05-2008, 05:29 PM
EXCUUUUUSE ME for defending someone who didn't exactly sound rude and obnoxious, and was pretty courteous towards us! I think you need to take a chill pill, man. Also, I haven't even seen you attack rbedgood.
And I won't. He's not telling me how I should post my opinions. You, on the other hand, is the one with the need for chill pills...It gets rather warm in southern Florida. You got 1 7 left. I LOVE THE CHIEFS AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN KISS MY A$$>

Three7s
09-05-2008, 05:33 PM
And I won't. He's not telling me how I should post my opinions. You, on the other hand, is the one with the need for chill pills...It gets rather warm in southern Florida. You got 1 7 left. I LOVE THE CHIEFS AND EVERYONE ELSE CAN KISS MY A$$>
Last time I checked, Xeticus hasn't even referred to you, so why would you attack him? That, obviously, doesn't matter! I really like how you're only going after me. Makes me feel special. NOOO, I'M OUT OF 7s!

Canada
09-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Let's drink more beer! :lol: :toast2: :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046: :yahoo:

Post of the mOnth!! :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
09-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Post of the mOnth!! :bananen_smilies046:
Whatever happened to post of the month, anyways? I miss that!

Canada
09-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I am gonna call you 21!! They ended the POTM contest cause it was too hard to compete with my posts!! They started have a 2nd Best Post of the Month Contest, but I won that too!! :)

Three7s
09-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I am gonna call you 21!! They ended the POTM contest cause it was too hard to compete with my posts!! They started have a 2nd Best Post of the Month Contest, but I won that too!! :)
Hard to compete with posts about beer!

Canada
09-05-2008, 05:44 PM

If you piss someone off do we stat calling you unicycle? Or maybe if you post something outstanding you will be tricycle!?!:D

Canada
09-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Hard to compete with posts about beer!

Damn, I think you just won 2nd best post of the month too. Congrats. :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Last time I checked, Xeticus hasn't even referred to you, so why would you attack him? That, obviously, doesn't matter! I really like how you're only going after me. Makes me feel special. NOOO, I'M OUT OF 7s!
Relax, three7's. I'm just having fun with other teams fans posting on our board. And having fun with you, too. If I'm having too much fun, please let me know. I have been reading your posts for awhile now and I agree with most things you say. I guess my sarcasm can take some getting used to. I will try to be more careful with what I type after 17 beers....
In the meantime good luck to you and yours and GO CHIEFS!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
09-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Relax, three7's. I'm just having fun with other teams fans posting on our board. And having fun with you, too. If I'm having too much fun, please let me know. I have been reading your posts for awhile now and I agree with most things you say. I guess my sarcasm can take some getting used to. I will try to be more careful with what I type after 17 beers....
In the meantime good luck to you and yours and GO CHIEFS!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:
Ah, my fault then, hard for me to tell when someone's being sarcastic unless I see them post for awhile.

rbedgood
09-05-2008, 08:46 PM
. Also, I haven't even seen you attack rbedgood.

LOL...that's because everyone here knows I'm a 250 pound redneck that has an arsenal in the safe (and a piece in the holster as we speak). You don't want to attack me...

...oh you meant a verbal attack...well that's because I'm a f'ing bad a$$ and he knows I could kick his a$$ in an argument when in the middle of a REM cylce. :yahoo:

Xeticus
09-06-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm not bothered by Bike. I originally signed up here awhile back because the chiefs are an important team in the afc. And I really liked watching the best tight end in the game in Tony G. The Chiefs are in a different division from the fins so why shouldn't I wish them well? on the dec 21st game against the fins I'll be rooting for my hometeam. But other than that I hope the chiefs do well. Especially against the Pats, Jets and Bills. :)

m0ef0e
09-06-2008, 11:59 AM
I'm not bothered by Bike. I originally signed up here awhile back because the chiefs are an important team in the afc. And I really liked watching the best tight end in the game in Tony G. The Chiefs are in a different division from the fins so why shouldn't I wish them well? on the dec 21st game against the fins I'll be rooting for my hometeam. But other than that I hope the chiefs do well. Especially against the Pats, Jets and Bills. :)

Maybe we can break Tom Brady for you. :yahoo:

Canada
09-06-2008, 12:29 PM
**** the B-lls

Three7s
09-06-2008, 08:58 PM
**** the B-lls
You actually said their name!

McLovin
09-07-2008, 08:30 PM

Ask and thy will be done.

Xeticus
09-08-2008, 06:35 AM
Woot!! Xmas in September!!! I'm sorry to hear that Croyle went out and Huard had to take over. I'm suprised that guy still has a job in the nfl. If you guys need to upgrade your backup situation we have a hardly used John Beck for sale. :)

chief31
09-09-2008, 04:07 AM

Sooth-sayer!!!

m0ef0e
09-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Sooth-sayer!!!

:lol: The check's in the mail, Bernard.