PDA

View Full Version : This is not the same Offense that I have become accustomed to.

Chiefster
10-31-2005, 12:13 AM
Two trips deep into the red zone and came away with the goose egg. TD's in this case wins the game. There's no way I lay the defeat at TrentÂ’s feet, for obvious reasons. However, having thus said, the offense simply isn't there when we need it to be.

Any thoughts?

Old_admin
11-02-2005, 10:25 PM
The offensive woes are a direct result of two things in my opinion. 1. The lackluster performance of the offensive line. 2. The lack of firepower at wide receiver. We have no threats at WR. Kennison wouldn't even start on 90% of the teams in the NFL. He is our #1 WR. WR has been a problem for the Chiefs for a long time. I do think that the Chiefs will be OK though. The Chargers are just playing better right now. The Chiefs just don't seem to have the desire to win that I've seen in the past. No passion or sense of urgency. It's frustrating to see that because I don't think the fans have lost their passion for winning.

Chiefster
11-03-2005, 08:47 AM
I agree. The one positive that I do see this year is that the defense, dispite the stats, I believe is playing with more intensity.