PDA

View Full Version : Season Opener - The Pats

drstandley31
08-25-2008, 11:35 PM
I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.

tornadospotter
08-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Well, we may lose, but we might win! I chose to believe that we will win! The odds are against that! But I will not concede defeat, before it happens.

anaeelbackwards
08-26-2008, 12:11 AM
we may lose yes, but im just sure damn glad that football will be in the air..... ahh yes ive sure missed sundays! CAN I GET A AMEN? HALLELUJAH! :beer:

Guru
08-26-2008, 12:31 AM
I can stomach the bad season if it gets Carl fired. That will be like a playoff victory in and of itself. heh

anaeelbackwards
08-26-2008, 12:41 AM
I can stomach the bad season if it gets Carl fired. That will be like a playoff victory in and of itself. heh

add in herm getting fired, knock on wood, it would be like winning the superbowl....:wheelchair:

tornadospotter
08-26-2008, 12:44 AM
I can not stomach a bad season, just to get anybody fired, the king may very well need to be hung, but its the start of the new season, and I say!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Three7s
08-26-2008, 12:50 AM
I could stomach 0-16, if it meant Carl and Herm were gone. I think it might happen, too!

tornadospotter
08-26-2008, 12:57 AM
I could stomach 0-16, if it meant Carl and Herm were gone. I think it might happen, too!
:mob: :mob: :mob: :mob:
No way I chould even think this, at this time of the year! If that is the way you feel, I wonder about fandom!

Three7s
08-26-2008, 12:59 AM
Did you see us play last Saturday? It was worse than any game I saw last season. Excuse me for not being a homer!

anaeelbackwards
08-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Did you see us play last Saturday? It was worse than any game I saw last season. Excuse me for not being a homer!

i didnt even watch the game and when i saw on sportscenter that we didnt even get up a measely score, i just knew what would come of this season. last week i thought maybe it was just that week, but when we came up with nilch, i kinda lost it.:drunkhb:

Guru
08-26-2008, 01:07 AM
I can not stomach a bad season, just to get anybody fired, the king may very well need to be hung, but its the start of the new season, and I say!!!!!!!!!
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

Not saying I want to lose TS. Just saying I can deal with it better if it ultimately leads to him being jobless.

I never HOPE for my teams to lose.

Three7s
08-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Not saying I want to lose TS. Just saying I can deal with it better if it ultimately leads to him being jobless.

I never HOPE for my teams to lose.
Same here, I just won't be too surprised if we're even worse than people think. Which is pretty bad.

Guru
08-26-2008, 01:25 AM
I have already made my prediction for the year back in April. It sucks. I hope I am very wrong. After what I saw on Saturday night though, I am very afraid I may have been too forgiving.

Big Daddy Tek
08-26-2008, 01:28 AM
ITS PRE-SEASON FOLKS! PRE- F*C*ING SEASON!
Our starting defense held the dolphins to 3 points in the 1st half. the other 7 came from a kick return. Stop the madness! You guys have no clue what kind of game planning was involved! none of us do! Teams arent watching film all week, practicing against the opposing offenses tactics or even gameplanning in the PRE-SEASON!

Three7s
08-26-2008, 01:30 AM
ITS PRE-SEASON FOLKS! PRE- F*C*ING SEASON!
Our starting defense held the dolphins to 3 points in the 1st half. the other 7 came from a kick return. Stop the madness! You guys have no clue what kind of game planning was involved! none of us do! Teams arent watching film all week, practicing against the opposing offenses tactics or even gameplanning in the PRE-SEASON!
The pre-season excuse was used last season.

Big Daddy Tek
08-26-2008, 01:32 AM
Breaking News!! The Patriots Are Gonne Be Awful This Year Because Theyve Lost All Of Thier Pre-season Games!

Three7s
08-26-2008, 01:34 AM
Breaking News!! The Patriots Are Gonne Be Awful This Year Because Theyve Lost All Of Thier Pre-season Games!
Breaking news, Brady didn't play in any pre-season games because he was injured, but says he'll start on opening day!

Big Daddy Tek
08-26-2008, 01:40 AM
The Oakland Raiders Won All 4 Pre-season Games Last Year! Are You Starting To Get It Three7's?

Three7s
08-26-2008, 01:44 AM
The Oakland Raiders Won All 4 Pre-season Games Last Year! Are You Starting To Get It Three7's?
So what? If you think pre-season doesn't matter, then that's your decision, I'm just messing with you. Won't change the fact that I think this team will stink.

Big Daddy Tek
08-26-2008, 01:49 AM
I completely respect your opinon. You and everybody else obviously have reason to beleive we will be awful. I just cant stand the fact that Herm gets no support and even though the Chiefs are trying to build a team the right way, for the first time ever, people that call themselves Chiefs fans are acting like anything but that!

Herm was given the oldest team in the league 3 seasons ago! Did people really not see this coming!

Guru
08-26-2008, 01:51 AM
Hell, I am pissed that it took this long for the Chiefs to FINALLY go into a rebuild. It is sickening it took this damn long.

Big Daddy Tek
08-26-2008, 01:52 AM
Now That Is Something I Can 100% Agree With Guru!!

jtandcrew
08-26-2008, 08:14 AM
Hell, I am pissed that it took this long for the Chiefs to FINALLY go into a rebuild. It is sickening it took this damn long.

Took this Long? I seem to remember multiple times where coaches in the past have talked about rebuilding. Only diffrence was that they were doing it with old and washed up players. I do agree that it has taken far too long to rebuild through the draft, but not too start the Carl bashing again, but what about the 5 yr plan that is in its, what 19th? We have already tried rebuilding with players that were washed up or was has beens. I just hope the Chiefs arent doing it now with never will be's!

jerhart
08-26-2008, 08:20 AM
...I am one of those guys who also thinks that we are going to have one of our worst seasons in recent memory.....BUT....Brady will be taking his first snap against us. Now I know it's Brady and it will only take one play probably to shake off the rust....but if big #72 can get him at the knees on the first play we MIGHT have a chance. :lol:

Canada
08-26-2008, 01:29 PM
I bet all of you guys who say the Pats are gonna win picked them in the SuperBowl last year too. There is a reason they play the games.

jerhart
08-26-2008, 02:29 PM
I bet all of you guys who say the Pats are gonna win picked them in the SuperBowl last year too. There is a reason they play the games.

9 game losing streak, and going to the Super Bowl... completely different.

IlovetheChiefs
08-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Remember, there's always a lot of surprises every year. After two 4-12 seasons in a row, Green Bay suddenly was one of the NFC's best again last year at 13-3. The Eagles went from first in '04 to last in '05 to first in '06 to last in '07. The Ravens went from 13-3 to 5-11. Cleveland went from 4-12 to 10-6. Denver had their first losing record this decade. Tampa Bay went from last in '04 to first in '05 to last in '06 to first in '07.

Sure, most are predicting the Chiefs to have a losing record and many think it will be bad, such as 4-12 again or even worse. But the young talent may surprise.

By the way, while an upset at New England would be so wonderful, if we at least play a close game (the spread will probably be about that 23 points once again that they kept giving NE last year, I'll bet) and beat the spread considerably, I think that would be a thing to feel good about (while at the same time always feeling bad about a loss, of course). Also good that after this extremely tough game to start the season, we look forward to four teams in a row that had losing records last year.

Canada
08-26-2008, 06:22 PM
9 game losing streak, and going to the Super Bowl... completely different.

No, people who tell me that they "know" the Chiefs are gonna lose. not the same thing at all. How about when we played SD last year and beat them. I heard a lot of people tell me we were gonna lose. How about half way through the season we were #1 in the West. I suppose you all "knew" that was gonna happen and predicted some injuries and a 9 game losing streak. It amazes me that you guys have amassed so much knowledge from Training camp and 3 preseason games that you know how we are going to perform 16 weeks from now. It is truly incredible. :sign0098:

jerhart
08-26-2008, 07:12 PM
...last year...I didnt think we would get above 500....we had no QB then, and old line....very few offensive weapons, and a questionable secondary....so I wasnt expecting much from us.

This year....we have a questionable QB who has had one good drive this preseason, where he looked consistent. And we are a young inexperienced team now. We are growing, and its going to take longer than 4 preseason games to make us a contender yet. It will take one whole season untill this o-line gels, the projected starting team hasnt even played a preseason snap with Albert gone.

Football isnt rocket science. It wasnt that hard to watch the last 3 games and figure out where our problems are going to arise.

...just keeping running on hopes and dreams.

Canada
08-26-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah, you got it!! Why hope? We are gonna suck. Thanks for opening my eyes. I forgot how sh!t the Chiefs are. Our QB sucks, our O line sucks, our receivers suck, our defense sucks. How could we possibly win a football game. I a can not begin to tell you how glad I am that there are some true blue fans out there to set idiots like myself straight. You can watch the games and say I told ya so all you like after the game if we lose. I am gonna cheer and hope that we win. If we don't, sh!tty and then it will be on to the next week but regardless of how bad you or anyone else around here thinks we are gonna be, I am going to cheer for us to win!! I don't much pay attention to people like you anymore anyways. Even if we did make the playoffs I would have to sit and listen to how we "backed into a playoff spot" It really does make me laugh to watch you all ***** and moan about how much we suck and then try an convince everyone that you are a die hard fan!!

spiman
08-26-2008, 10:29 PM
An An AMEN.. The Pat's should give us a mercy rule and not start Brady! Save him for gd teams.. To the haters give a rebuild a chance 1 yr wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!

drstandley31
08-26-2008, 11:01 PM
Only saying that so many (what appears to be) bad decisions have been made that it's hard to spend thousands of dollars on travel, tickets, hotels, rental cars, etc... to watch a team roll over. Not only to spend that money on home games, because I live on OH, but to travel to see Chief away games and have to sit in the stands and watch our team roll over is the worst. And face it, they have made awful decisions, before and after Herm came. example, old OL and they let Tait go. New example, how do you lose Allen? how??? F'n Stupid. Lose a pro-bowl FB and 3 years later a rookie is our best bet. Kick returner lost with no replacement, OL coach (Mike) gone, Offensive coordinator (Al) gone, and what do we have to show for it???? Give Herm a chance? He has a chance, the press kisses his A$$, so he has no worries. No, Bad decisions, and we deserve better! and so do the KC vets still there.

Canada
08-26-2008, 11:29 PM
Dude I know you are a newer member here, but I have said it a million times. I understand that there are things about our team that piss people off. Decisions that have been made that some do not agree with, but when does anyone ever say anything positive about the team? When does someone say Way to go Herm, you got 2 first rounders. The only thing I have really heard about our first rounders is what they do wrong. I know and understand the cost of travelling to a game to see the Chiefs. I do it every year. Win or lose. You say how do you lose a guy like Jared Allen...Jared Allen had just as much to do with his departure as anyone on our management team, yet Jared has done no wrong and the Chiefs are the ones who made a bad decision. Solari and Suanders are gone and they have been replaced. How well is Saunders doing in Washington? I guess I don't come on the boards as much anymore because it is always so negative. I am not an idiot, I know we only won 4 games last year. I know that the outlook is not great, but I choose to focus on the fact that I think LJ will run the ball well along with Kolby and Charles. I also think TG and Bowe will help make Croyle look decent and our defense will keep us in some games. No we are not the offensive juggernaut they have in NE and no we do not have the #1 Defense in the league, but we are the Chiefs and as far as I am concerned the Chiefs Kick A$$ and anyone that wants to constantly bash them can kiss my a$$!

Bike
08-26-2008, 11:39 PM
What would you do? The past is in the past doc. I'm looking to the future. And so are the Chiefs. Thats why Allen is gone. Tate was all Carl. But its done. T-Rich, one of my favorite Chiefs, was gettin' up there. I am looking forward to watching this young team gel as the year goes on. I'm certain we will have some growing pains, but i will gladly spend my hard-earned money on my Chiefs - win or lose. They have nowhere to go but up, and up is where they're headed. Let's shock the world and knock off the Pats!!!!

raidhater
08-26-2008, 11:56 PM
I can appreciate all the fans out in the Chiefs kingdom, as I am one, but this year is going to be anything but pleasurable to watch this season. It will be the '07 season part deux. I am actually much more hyped for the Jayhawks this year than the Chiefs. It's a sad day in the "Chiefs Kingdom" (Mitch Holtaus)

Three7s
08-27-2008, 12:05 AM
So, you can't be a Chiefs fan, if you assume they'll do bad? Alright then, sorry if I'm not a true blue homer. Not saying I don't root for the Chiefs, I just like being a tad realistic.

Canada
08-27-2008, 12:12 AM
So, you can't be a Chiefs fan, if you assume they'll do bad? Alright then, sorry if I'm not a true blue homer. Not saying I don't root for the Chiefs, I just like being a tad realistic.

Yeah, thats what I said. You see nothing positive about this team at all? DBowe? TG? LJ, Kolby Charles? Our Defense? Nothing at all? If you don't see a single positive then no, I don't think you are much of a fan. Or maybe you just choose to never mention them, but this board is littered with posts about how bad "our" team is. Be as realistic is you like, but you idea of realism is awfully close to just being negative all the time!!

Three7s
08-27-2008, 12:22 AM
Yeah, thats what I said. You see nothing positive about this team at all? DBowe? TG? LJ, Kolby Charles? Our Defense? Nothing at all? If you don't see a single positive then no, I don't think you are much of a fan. Or maybe you just choose to never mention them, but this board is littered with posts about how bad "our" team is. Be as realistic is you like, but you idea of realism is awfully close to just being negative all the time!!
Hmm, well LJ hasn't been very good in pre-season, TG has caught like 2 balls, Bowe has had maybe 3 thrown his way, and dropped one of them.

Kolby and Charles haven't been bad, and our defense has been ok. If anything has surprised me, it's been Savage, but I was hoping for a surprise from Croyle, but he looks the same as always!

It's not that I haven't seen positives, I just haven't seen as many as I would have hoped for with all the "going younger" talk I keep hearing about.

Canada
08-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Hmm, well LJ hasn't been very good in pre-season, TG has caught like 2 balls, Bowe has had maybe 3 thrown his way, and dropped one of them.

Kolby and Charles haven't been bad, and our defense has been ok. If anything has surprised me, it's been Savage, but I was hoping for a surprise from Croyle, but he looks the same as always!

It's not that I haven't seen positives, I just haven't seen as many as I would have hoped for with all the "going younger" talk I keep hearing about.

Like I said man, most people just point out the negative. I am not questioning their fandom. Cheer for the Chiefs or don't cheer for them. At the end of the day I don't really give a sh!t. But all the negativity on these boards sure makes Chiefs fans look like a bunch of d!cks.

Bike
08-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Hey, Canada, let the negs keep neggin'. I'll roast the crow in january if you'll pass it out...

Canada
08-27-2008, 12:45 AM
Hey, Canada, let the negs keep neggin'. I'll roast the crow in january if you'll pass it out...

:bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
08-27-2008, 01:52 AM
Hey now, I just thought I should take over for chief31! If everyone was positive around here, this place wouldn't be very fun! :D

tornadospotter
08-27-2008, 09:53 AM
I would be extremely glad to help! :bananen_smilies046:

spiman
08-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Dude I know you are a newer member here, but I have said it a million times. I understand that there are things about our team that piss people off. Decisions that have been made that some do not agree with, but when does anyone ever say anything positive about the team? When does someone say Way to go Herm, you got 2 first rounders. The only thing I have really heard about our first rounders is what they do wrong. I know and understand the cost of travelling to a game to see the Chiefs. I do it every year. Win or lose. You say how do you lose a guy like Jared Allen...Jared Allen had just as much to do with his departure as anyone on our management team, yet Jared has done no wrong and the Chiefs are the ones who made a bad decision. Solari and Suanders are gone and they have been replaced. How well is Saunders doing in Washington? I guess I don't come on the boards as much anymore because it is always so negative. I am not an idiot, I know we only won 4 games last year. I know that the outlook is not great, but I choose to focus on the fact that I think LJ will run the ball well along with Kolby and Charles. I also think TG and Bowe will help make Croyle look decent and our defense will keep us in some games. No we are not the offensive juggernaut they have in NE and no we do not have the #1 Defense in the league, but we are the Chiefs and as far as I am concerned the Chiefs Kick A$$ and anyone that wants to constantly bash them can kiss my a$$!
:mob::mob:
At least Canada has a lot of red in him..:bananen_smilies046:Chit I wear my colors every Sun..Root and bleed red in the bay area--talk **** and go to the raiders games here tooo-{wearing colors} :iamwithstupid: ME>...You have seen the black hole? Rated 2nd worst place to go as an opposing team fan... Chiefs have my heart butt not my pocket book lately..$$$ /TG/Bowe/LJ and lots of others are studs! Ask anyone out here I wear Chiefs stuff/mostly hats 4 days a week.. Thats all anybody/I will let buy me/ Do my wardrobe.. Send me X-mas Chiefs presents..:yahoo::toast2::toast2:

Big Daddy Tek
08-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Three7s. Im gettin pretty tired of you. If you dont like the Chiefs. Then get lost. But wait... you do like the Chiefs? I couldnt tell! All I hear is crap from you. Go pi$$ on someone elses leg!

Three7s
08-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Three7s. Im gettin pretty tired of you. If you dont like the Chiefs. Then get lost. But wait... you do like the Chiefs? I couldnt tell! All I hear is crap from you. Go pi$$ on someone elses leg!
If you feel like saying that to me, then there are quite a few others you should be saying that too. Don't act like I'm the only one.:)

spiman
08-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Damm YOU 2--Get a room {BDT\7's3}http://www.studios92.co.uk/hotel/bettys_gay_hotel.htm

:funnypost::lol::welcome::bananen_smilies046:B Smart do not attack..

Three7s
08-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Damm YOU 2--Get a room {BDT7's3}http://www.studios92.co.uk/hotel/bettys_gay_hotel.htm

Sorry, it's my nature to attack anything that moves or has beer!:bananen_smilies046:

Big Daddy Tek
08-28-2008, 11:19 PM
Damm YOU 2--Get a room {BDT\7's3}http://www.studios92.co.uk/hotel/bettys_gay_hotel.htm

IM SUCH A SUCKER! I ACTUALLY CLICKED ON THE LINK. NICE ONE SPIMAN!

spiman
08-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Now u 2 r my *****es! starts with a b

Three7s
08-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Now u 2 r my *****es! starts with a b
Have mercy, please.:(

Canada
08-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Sorry, it's my nature to attack anything that moves or has beer!:bananen_smilies046:

Try it!!

garciakcfan
08-29-2008, 12:25 AM
Canada please tell me three7's isnt going to be sitting with us in two weeks. I dont know if I could sit next to this clown.... That game last week wasnt really that bad, yeah we didnt score but we were two plays from the game being a 10-0 loss or who knows how it would have turned out. Croyle held onto the ball too long and fumbled it giving them great field position and they returned a punt or kick I cant remember for a touchdown. Our defense held them deep and were put in a bad spot on the one score. Being from western ny croyle reminded me of drew bledsoe who held on to the ball way toooo long.. And why does LJ always look like a whiny *****?? That kind of bugged me too... I cant wait for two weeks though its gonna be sweeeeet!!!!!!!!

tammietailgator
08-29-2008, 12:31 AM
Canada please tell me three7's isnt going to be sitting with us in two weeks. I dont know if I could sit next to this clown.... That game last week wasnt really that bad, yeah we didnt score but we were two plays from the game being a 10-0 loss or who knows how it would have turned out. Croyle held onto the ball too long and fumbled it giving them great field position and they returned a punt or kick I cant remember for a touchdown. Our defense held them deep and were put in a bad spot on the one score. Being from western ny croyle reminded me of drew bledsoe who held on to the ball way toooo long.. And why does LJ always look like a whiny *****?? That kind of bugged me too... I cant wait for two weeks though its gonna be sweeeeet!!!!!!!!

I have an idea.... I am going with you all but I will be sitting in the upper level.... If there is anyone that you don't want to sit with, just call me down and make them trade me places!! I won't let you down, I watched in the rain tonight! :yahoo:

Three7s
08-29-2008, 12:40 AM
Good to know that I can't post criticism on this forum anymore, I got away with it last season. :(

Maybe that's why Hillbilly and chief31 disappeared! I never see them post anymore, but still, I find it pretty funny that everyone jumps on me for a couple of criticizing posts that depict why I think this team will have some problems.

I guess the word "opinion" doesn't exist here, anymore. If Croyle can prove to me that he can make make good throws DOWN THE FIELD, then I'll gladly take back what I've said and eat some crow, until then please hold off on sending me to the circus, kthx! :D

EDIT:
Btw, I'm going with my family to the opener, so you won't have to deal with me!

garciakcfan
08-29-2008, 12:59 AM
I think its because its only pre season and you are already shutting them down for the season. I learned my lesson last year calling out people on here for talking trash about my team and am refusing to get into again on here. You should do the same??

Three7s
08-29-2008, 01:03 AM
I think its because its only pre season and you are already shutting them down for the season. I learned my lesson last year calling out people on here for talking trash about my team and am refusing to get into again on here. You should do the same??
I get that it's only pre-season, but I still remember how awful we were last pre-season, and I don't want another season like that! I'll probably hone down on it when the season is in full-swing, since I'll know what we have 100%.

tammietailgator
08-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Its all good, I was just trying to get better seats. I think it will be great that you come :yahoo: Can't wait to meet you and your family.... we are gonna win, so its going to be a great celebration

tammietailgator
08-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Hey, and garcia is cooking too!!! Right? :bananen_smilies046:

garciakcfan
08-30-2008, 09:20 PM
speaking of that we should probably put together a menu ill be there on friday that weekend

McLovin
08-30-2008, 11:56 PM
I am so with you on this one, I dont come here to hear people whine and complain, I want to hear some homers and I want to hear some news and opinions that may be slightly negative, like I think we may lose against NE, but If someone hates the team as much as some here are spewing it gets very old and makes me not even want to come back. Canada you can flame away on me for this I could care less, but man how hard is it for a FAN to be positive in the preseason. Some people are so bitter with the team that they cant see the positive side of anything. Thanks Garcia for posting this, lets me know I am not alone.

texaschief
08-31-2008, 12:10 AM
this entire thread is disgusting.

Chiefster
08-31-2008, 12:39 AM
I almost hate to see the season start. As much as I love the Chiefs, it's been years since we've been in this bad a shape. NE's been coasting through the preseason, but that ends next week and it won't be pretty for us. There used to be a saying in the NFL; "it's all about winning now". The decisions that have been made over the past 3 years will keep us as the door mat for the next 3. I swear Herm & Carl make it up as they go. Maybe it will take a pounding and lack of fans in seats for the ownership to step in. NE 41 - KC 10. It's gonna blow.

While I will refrain from making any final score predictions, I do agree that there does seem, at least on paper, to be little reason for hope of a successful outcome a week from tomorrow. However, football is not played on paper but on the football field, and as far as Herm goes there is another saying in the NFL; that being the NFL means Not For Long when you have a W/L record like the one we had last year. We can only hope this saying holds true for Herm, because it certainly hasn't for Carl.

Chiefster
08-31-2008, 12:40 AM
this entire thread is disgusting.

Don't hold back, tell us how you truly feel. :D

Canada
08-31-2008, 02:11 PM
I am so with you on this one, I dont come here to hear people whine and complain, I want to hear some homers and I want to hear some news and opinions that may be slightly negative, like I think we may lose against NE, but If someone hates the team as much as some here are spewing it gets very old and makes me not even want to come back. Canada you can flame away on me for this I could care less, but man how hard is it for a FAN to be positive in the preseason. Some people are so bitter with the team that they cant see the positive side of anything. Thanks Garcia for posting this, lets me know I am not alone.

I m not gonna flame you for this. After the post you made about how wothless I am to the site and what an *** I am, I could really not care less what your fat a$$ has to say about anything. I wish you were a fan of another team (although it already sounds as though you are) unfortunately I am sure we willsee more of you one we start winning again. But you are right, how could a FAN possibly see any hope after only winning two of our four preseason games. How silly of me. I didnt mean to ba astupid fan and get excited about Chiefs football. Why don't u go shove another donut in your mouth and shut the fu<k up!!

McLovin
08-31-2008, 02:31 PM
I m not gonna flame you for this. After the post you made about how wothless I am to the site and what an *** I am, I could really not care less what your fat a$$ has to say about anything. I wish you were a fan of another team (although it already sounds as though you are) unfortunately I am sure we willsee more of you one we start winning again. But you are right, how could a FAN possibly see any hope after only winning two of our four preseason games. How silly of me. I didnt mean to ba astupid fan and get excited about Chiefs football. Why don't u go shove another donut in your mouth and shut the fu<k up!!
Actually this quote is quite interesting, you actually agreed with me although you dont seem to see it. I am a huge fan and I am excited about the season, I dont understand how anyone can condemn the team during the preseason.
I personally am glad that you are excited about Chiefs football because there are many on this site that think will be picking in the top 3. I dont see it that way and till they are officially eliminated from the playoffs I think they have a playoff team this year. But appearently a comment I made last year has clouded you so much you cant even read what I write.

Canada
08-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Actually this quote is quite interesting, you actually agreed with me although you dont seem to see it. I am a huge fan and I am excited about the season, I dont understand how anyone can condemn the team during the preseason.
I personally am glad that you are excited about Chiefs football because there are many on this site that think will be picking in the top 3. I don't see it that way and till they are officially eliminated from the playoffs I think they have a playoff team this year. But apparently a comment I made last year has clouded you so much you cant even read what I write.

Your "comment" told me exactly what you thought of me. I believe it was a guy who thinks "killing his liver is cool", "Canada is an ***" "His posts are pointless and he brings nothing to the site"

Let me tell you something...

I have organized a trip to the home opener for the membership of the site. For no cost. I didn't ask anything in return other than to hang out with my friends and watch the Chiefs. I have been on here 2 years and posted quite a bit with various members, as well as helping others get tickets to games and hotels in the area and helping people find places to go and things to do while in KC.

You talk about me "Killing my liver being cool" Sorry that isn't as cool as eating cheeseburgers until I am 300 fu<kin pounds and giving myself a witty move nickname from a movie last year.

Sorry that I took some offense to your "comment" and that I think you are a fat ignorant tub of sh!t that decides to be a Chiefs fan when it suits your needs. But NO, I don not read any of your posts other than to laugh at how someone so ignorant managed to get lucky and pick a team as good as the Chiefs.

:bananen_smilies046: I'll have a beer and you down a burger.:sign0098:

tammietailgator
08-31-2008, 11:44 PM
:bananen_smilies046: Thanks again Canada for all your hard work.... I think you contribute a lot and I for one appreciate it. Can't wait for the home opener! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
08-31-2008, 11:51 PM
Your "comment" told me exactly what you thought of me. I believe it was a guy who thinks "killing his liver is cool", "Canada is an ***" "His posts are pointless and he brings nothing to the site"

I have organized a trip to the home opener for the membership of the site. For no cost. I didn't ask anything in return other than to hang out with my friends and watch the Chiefs. I have been on here 2 years and posted quite a bit with various members, as well as helping others get tickets to games and hotels in the area and helping people find places to go and things to do while in KC.

You talk about me "Killing my liver being cool" Sorry that isn't as cool as eating cheeseburgers until I am 300 fu<kin pounds and giving myself a witty move nickname from a movie last year.

Sorry that I took some offense to your "comment" and that I think you are a fat ignorant tub of sh!t that decides to be a Chiefs fan when it suits your needs. But NO, I don not read any of your posts other than to laugh at how someone so ignorant managed to get lucky and pick a team as good as the Chiefs.

I'll have a beer with ya!

:bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
09-01-2008, 01:33 AM

Again, im still new here and I respect most things said by you Canada. Although, isnt this sorta the thing you posted about being negative? I cant blame you or him if the words that were said was true, but isnt there a point where u say "cant we just get along"? I love beer and burgers by the way! As far as what was said in the past when I was not a member? I can not say, although if what you posted was true words then he was outta line. I, for 1, cant wait to meet up with everyone 1 of u at some time whether it be a game or bar so we can drink beer and kill livers or eat burgers and have heartattacks!:lol: DRINK AND EAT UP!

Bike
09-01-2008, 01:49 AM

Canada, I need to get this off my chest. I AM a fat, ignorant tub of sh!t (according to my wife) and damn proud of it!!! Mooseheads to you!:bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
09-01-2008, 01:55 AM
Canada, I need to get this off my chest. I AM a fat, ignorant tub of sh!t (according to my wife) and damn proud of it!!! Mooseheads to you!:bananen_smilies046:

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Are you my brother in law I didnt know I had? My wife tells me same thing! :lol: I like Budweiser though!:lol:

Bike
09-01-2008, 02:07 AM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Are you my brother in law I didnt know I had? My wife tells me same thing! :lol: I like Budweiser though!:lol:
Yesterday wife asked me how long it would take me to mow the lawn. I told her somewhere between 10-12 Buds. She went to her moms'!!! I guess I'll never understand women....:beer:

Canada
09-01-2008, 08:26 AM
Yesterday wife asked me how long it would take me to mow the lawn. I told her somewhere between 10-12 Buds. She went to her moms'!!! I guess I'll never understand women....:beer:

Get a riding lawnmower and it will only take you 6!! Then you can relax and have 6 more as a reward for all your hard work!! :bananen_smilies046: Moosehead, Budweiser, its all good!! :beer:

arrowheadGoon305
09-03-2008, 11:07 PM
about da chiefz vs patriotz game...i wish da chiefz good luck and that all the rookiez dat play in that game dont get discouraged in the first game...i hope the chiefz win!!!!!and da rookiez get a good 1st game NFL experience

drstandley31
09-05-2008, 02:06 PM
go ahead. stick your head in the sand. we complain because we love them. and what's happened here deserves some complaints. 2 first rounds, great. You got them by losing 9 games and pissing away the best DE in the NFL. real pat on the back. let's try for 3 this year! I hope LJ get 1,500 or more. can't do it without a f'n FB. didn't have one last year and he got hurt. basic football, figure it out. and if I want to ***** about, i will.

Canada
09-05-2008, 02:27 PM
go ahead. stick your head in the sand. we complain because we love them. and what's happened here deserves some complaints. 2 first rounds, great. You got them by losing 9 games and pissing away the best DE in the NFL. real pat on the back. let's try for 3 this year! I hope LJ get 1,500 or more. can't do it without a f'n FB. didn't have one last year and he got hurt. basic football, figure it out. and if I want to ***** about, i will.

Do you even read posts before you rant? No one said "Don't complain" No one said "Don't criticize" just every once in a while point out something positive about the team. Let me understand what you like about the team that I love. You wouldn't be a Chiefs fan if all you could ever do is say negative stuff about them. I say negative stuff about the Gayders all the time....you know why? Cause I hate them. Criticize all you like. B!tch and complain until you are blue in the face. You had a rant about your right to complain all you like. :sign0098: Just seems to me that people who are negative "all the time" don't really seem to enjoy themselves.

And how do you know the Jared Allen deal won't work out? Don;t get me wrong, I like Jard, but what if Albert turns out to be another Willie Roaf and Dorsey is the second coming of Neil Smith (without leaving to be a donkey) Jared may fall flat on his face this year. Sure he was the best last year, he only had 7.5 sacks the year before. What if Jared sh!ts the bed next year and only get 6-8 sacks. Is it a bad trade then? You complain without "knowing" what you are complaining about. I guess it gets tiring hearing it year in and year out and then when we win all the bandwagon jumpers show up spewing their lifelong love of the Chiefs. It's just wierd sh!t man! :bananen_smilies046:

drstandley31
09-05-2008, 02:39 PM
You've got it all figured out. we'll just say nice things and all be happy. Obviously anybody with a different opinion than you is an idiot. we don't know what we're talking about, we're stupid and you've got all the answers. Do you know the percentage of rookies that actually make it? Do you know how many years it takes the average player to perform at a consistant level? I doubt it. Took Allen 3 years to get to that level. Even if the rookie that we got is great, it's down the road, like all these guys are going to be. And I'll still be going to the games to watch them. But I feel there have been too many mistakes made and voiced it. So sorry if it hurt your feelings. Here, here's something nice; Gonzo's still the best TE in football and I can't wait to drive up the road to the hall and see him get in. There, that ok? If you're real fan, tell me how nice it is if F'n Oakland comes into Arrowhead and wins again this year. Have a really nice day.

Canada
09-05-2008, 02:44 PM
You've got it all figured out. we'll just say nice things and all be happy. Obviously anybody with a different opinion than you is an idiot. we don't know what we're talking about, we're stupid and you've got all the answers. Do you know the percentage of rookies that actually make it? Do you know how many years it takes the average player to perform at a consistant level? I doubt it. Took Allen 3 years to get to that level. Even if the rookie that we got is great, it's down the road, like all these guys are going to be. And I'll still be going to the games to watch them. But I feel there have been too many mistakes made and voiced it. So sorry if it hurt your feelings. Here, here's something nice; Gonzo's still the best TE in football and I can't wait to drive up the road to the hall and see him get in. There, that ok? If you're real fan, tell me how nice it is if F'n Oakland comes into Arrowhead and wins again this year. Have a really nice day.

Wow, you are slower than most. I guess anyone can me a Doctor now. I will spell it out very slowly for you B-A-L-A-N-C-E Sorry that it offends you so much to have to think of something good to say about the Chiefs. You have every right to ***** and complain. I can't say it any simpler. I did not disagree with some of the complaints a lot of people have here. I never told you are wrong. I just thought it would be neat to log on to a Chiefs fan site and read something good about my team, but instead I gotta read a load of whiney *** bull$hit from you cause you feel like complaining all day. I never doubted your fandom Doc but don't doubt my love for my team.

jtandcrew
09-05-2008, 03:19 PM
:yahoo: HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY :yahoo: HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY :yahoo: :lol:

drstandley31
09-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Beautiful dogs! Canada's just mad because they don't have doctors in Canada. Hey, they don't have football either.

drstandley31
09-05-2008, 03:53 PM
Whatever dude, have another beer.

jtandcrew
09-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Thanks, but last I heard I thought they had something called the CFL (last I checked but I dont really follow it) Say what you want about it but football is football. I even like the AFL. Any type of football is good with me! I just think Canada is just 1 of the wisest men in Canada to pick the Chiefs to be a fan of! By the now give me my cash for the nice things I said Canada! :lol:

Canada
09-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Beautiful dogs! Canada's just mad because they don't have doctors in Canada. Hey, they don't have football either.

What does that even mean? Go back to your backwoods inbreeding redneck!! I bet you have never even left the US in your life. You have no clue what the real world is like. It's people like you that make the rest of the world hate Americans. Ignorant sh!t.

Canada
09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
Whatever dude, have another beer.

And another well thought out articulate response. :bananen_smilies046: I think I will. dumba$$:drunkhb:

jtandcrew
09-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Me too! :lol: Although, I'm going to have 1 of my never been outta the US redneck beers though! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
09-05-2008, 09:26 PM
I am optimistic.... to the end! It even makes me mad when the commentators are discussing who are contenders and who is not already. In this stage of the game, every team in the nfl are contenders! I will just stick to SUPPORTING my chiefs right along with Canada. :yahoo:

tornadospotter
09-05-2008, 10:15 PM
What does that even mean? Go back to your backwoods inbreeding redneck!! I bet you have never even left the US in your life. You have no clue what the real world is like. It's people like you that make the rest of the world hate Americans. Ignorant sh!t.
Hey dammit, I'm a redneck, carefull what you say about rednecks, cause i aint inbreed! :drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
09-06-2008, 09:43 PM
I was in Germany for a couple years. They drink their Beer at room tempurature! That took some gettin used to....

Chiefster
09-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Nice to see that everyone is cordial as ever.

Geez I take a wek off and the place goes to the dogs...no pun intended jtandcrew. :D
j/k

Three7s
09-07-2008, 12:19 AM

Geez I take a wek off and the place goes to the dogs...no pun intended jtandcrew. :D
j/k
We'll see about that after tomorrow! If we lose, I'll be drunk, thus.....yeah. If we win, I'll probably be too nuts to be cordial!

tammietailgator
09-07-2008, 12:53 AM

j/k

I will train them - I can train any dog - no worries :D

chief31
09-09-2008, 05:39 AM
That wasnt actually aimed at you, more aimed at Hutard. I really thought Hutard did good during Trents injury but it has been over a year since I have seen any reason for Horrid to be on this team, hence my Damon Horrid sig last year before Croyle took over as the starter. :bananen_smilies046:

Clutch situation like 1st and Goal at the 5 with less then a minute in the game. Down by a touchdown to the AFC Champs from the previous year, if Huard lives for this stuff I would rather have him live for it elsewhere.

The only thing Huard should be answering now is what time of day would you like the flight out of town. If he isnt the future he should be the past.

Agreed I think that Printers would be an upgrade but I also believe that Testeverde would be an upgrade if he could keep his depends on. At this point I would almost rather see LJ at QB then Hutard. Maybe to honor Hutard we could have him stand outside the stadium, you would hear people talking how it is the most lifelike statue they have ever seen, well except when he is in the pocket.

Someone other then iCarly Peterson

I have never quite put my finger on it but maybe him being too nice is what it is, when he came in I wanted Hermie to succeed but last year I decided I wanted him to fall flat on his face. This year I am undecided.

I accurately predicted the 9 game losing streak, but you know what I still am a Chiefs fan,

Is it too early to start the Cowher chant.

How bout we get rid of Carl and Herm and make JA want to stay here, then get some other real talent around him with a coach and GM that want to use it and know how to use it.

I will state for the record, I am a diehard Chiefs fan but have had it with Queen Carl and Hermie the Chiefs Hater, Officially if they let Jared Allen go for anything less the 2 First Round Picks and a second, I will officially quit watching the Chiefs and become a Bears fan until the Carl and Herm are gone. Have a nice day.

I loved it. Some advice don't get guys that suck.

But you know that Hermie will. I wouldn't be surprised if he traded for Adams, no not Flozell Adams, John Quincy Adams, thats about their age range they are looking for.

Have I mentioned I think Edwards would have been better wiped on a towel?

Did you see this season. Huh Did ya, Edwards is the king of handouts, he gave away 12 perfectly good games.

Yeah they didn't fire Herm or Carl looks like they will be leading the team (down a dark horrible road) next year.

At this point I just don't know how I can continue to cheer for a Sperm Edwards run team. I have never felt anything close to this about the Chiefs in my life. They can make it all go away by firing sperm. But until then it is like closing the door on an ax murderer, just because you close the door doesn't mean your out of danger. I am still going to cheer for Tony, D-Bo, and Jared and will try to also cheer for anyone who makes the cut after the offseason. As for new Chiefs, dont know that I will cheer for a Herm or CP pick. Kinda like finding a moldy bun in the package, makes ya wanna throw out the whole package. And for a while you dont want buns. You later get new buns (often same brand) but you scrap the package with the moldy one.

Yeah!!!! That's right!!!

Nothing but sugar and spice from ole McLovin'!

He's tired of all this negativity!

Actually, he doesn't come here to hear people whine and complain. He comes here to whine and complain. :D

McL, I'm just givin' you some s***.

Hope you don't get too pi**ed about it.

Funny how so many people get tired of all the negativity, and forget all of their own negativity.

I didn't even bother to go back further, where you really got ugly.:D (You're welcome.)

McLovin
09-09-2008, 08:34 AM
Yeah!!!! That's right!!!

Nothing but sugar and spice from ole McLovin'!

He's tired of all this negativity!

Actually, he doesn't come here to hear people whine and complain. He comes here to whine and complain. :D

McL, I'm just givin' you some s***.

Hope you don't get too pi**ed about it.

Funny how so many people get tired of all the negativity, and forget all of their own negativity.

I didn't even bother to go back further, where you really got ugly.:D (You're welcome.)

Agreed, and after the Pats game I was positive about everything, especially positive that I dont like Hutard. LOL. And no not mad I deserve it. But I am really trying to keep a positive attitude this year.

Thanks for keeping me honest.

jtandcrew
09-09-2008, 11:21 AM

j/k

No problem I take a day or 2 off and see what happens? :lol:

m0ef0e
09-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Our offense looks no different than last year with the exception that now we hardly use motion so our plays are even easier for the defense to read! Terrible. This offense still looks anemic. Croyle... Whatever, I'm sick of beating the dead horse.

On a bright note, we did force a few turnovers and were able to put ourselves in a position to win (or tie) the game.

On an even brighter note, we get to play jokeland next, at Arrowhead-- and I will be there!

Canada
09-09-2008, 11:41 AM
On an even brighter note, we get to play jokeland next, at Arrowhead-- and I will be there!

YEAH!!!!! LETS GO CHIEFS!!!! :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
09-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Perhaps we should attempt the kind of scumbaggery that has made The Donkos so successful, and start having crappy offensive linemen go knee-cap hunting on a regular basis.

That system got The Donks a pair of rings. And we already have the crappy o-line personell in place.:D

m0ef0e
09-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Perhaps we should attempt the kind of scumbaggery that has made The Donkos so successful, and start having crappy offensive linemen go knee-cap hunting on a regular basis.

That system got The Donks a pair of rings. And we already have the crappy o-line personell in place.:D

:lol::lol::lol:

Priceless.

Bike
09-10-2008, 04:14 PM

I can't top that! DO IT.:bananen_smilies046: