PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Homers!

tornadospotter
08-28-2008, 01:52 PM
I am a CHIEF'S HOMER, AND DAMM PROUD OF IT!
Show your Fandom Here, I say we will win every time we take the field!
GO CHIEF'S!!!!!
:fan_wave2: :fan_wave2: :fan_wave2: :fan_wave2:

jtandcrew
08-28-2008, 03:25 PM
:yahoo: I always say every year at the beginning of the season we will go 16-0! Thats until we lose our 1st the its 15-1...etc etc Heres to a good and entertaining season!:beer: :drunkhb: :yahoo:

IlovetheChiefs
08-28-2008, 03:30 PM
I say I hope we win every time, of course. But the level of optimism varies depending on the opponent and the location. Obviously New England wil be heavily favored in our opener there. Whereas we will be favored at home against the last place Faders in week two. But we could upset NE and get upset by Oakland.

The point is, the Chiefs do kick a $ $ , as Canada said. And I'm always excited going into a game. And whether we win or lose:

I
LOVE
THE
CHIEFS!

AkChief49
08-28-2008, 06:32 PM
I
LOVE
THE
CHIEFS!
how can you not?

IlovetheChiefs
08-28-2008, 07:05 PM
Precisely! How anyone could not fall in love with the Kansas City Chiefs boggles the mind. :)

Seek
08-28-2008, 07:52 PM
I am not a homer. I love the Chiefs and always want to win, but believe I am very level headed with my opinions. I don't discriminate with my viewing. I can always find the bad in every situation and also find the good.

Three7s
08-28-2008, 08:13 PM
I am not a homer. I love the Chiefs and always want to win, but believe I am very level headed with my opinions. I don't discriminate with my viewing. I can always find the bad in every situation and also find the good.
QFT.

m0ef0e
08-29-2008, 02:30 PM
I hope this season is sweeter than donuts. mmmmmm... donuts...

IlovetheChiefs
08-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Btw, shouldn't it be Chiefs TOUCHDOWNS and ROYALS Homers? :)

Three7s
08-29-2008, 04:54 PM
Btw, shouldn't it be Chiefs TOUCHDOWNS and ROYALS Homers? :)
It's been hard being a Royals fan for the past 20 years! Hasn't it royalswin100games? :(

jtandcrew
08-29-2008, 04:57 PM
I know its been more painful being a Royals fan than it was being a Chiefs fan through the 80's!

IlovetheChiefs
08-29-2008, 05:16 PM
Yeah I'm a Royals fan too. I thought they'd be much improved this year but some of the promising young talent just hasn't gelled. Too many averages around .250, not too many HOMERS (speaking of that!), and inconsistent pitching from Gil Meche and Brian Bannister. Closer Soria has been the real bright spot (I think he made the All star game, right?).

Three7s
08-29-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah I'm a Royals fan too. I thought they'd be much improved this year but some of the promising young talent just hasn't gelled. Too many averages around .250, not too many HOMERS (speaking of that!), and inconsistent pitching from Gil Meche and Brian Bannister. Closer Soria has been the real bright spot (I think he made the All star game, right?).
Well, the main problem is exactly as you say, our talent is underachieving. If we were going to be good, Gordon had to do what everyone thought he could do, as did Butler. Teahen had to become the hitter that we thought he could be after 06. The pitching had to be the way it was last year, and for the most part, it has. The hitters just didn't blossom like we'd hoped.

IlovetheChiefs
08-29-2008, 05:23 PM
You got it, Three7s. Guillen criticized his teamates early in the season for their lack of production but he himself has had just as mediocre a year.

Watching the Cubs finish off the Phillies in the 9th right now. Now this is a real good team! And if they win the World Series it would be the first time for them since 1908 - exactly 100 years. Now that will be exciting.

anaeelbackwards
09-03-2008, 05:41 PM
80 thousand plus SEA OF RED

BBQ

BEER

CHIEFS FOOTBALL

T-GUNZ D-BO LJ

DID I MENTION BEER?

CHIEFS HOMER ALL THE WAY DUDE!:welcome: