LB Aden Durde
WR Marques Hagans
G Edwin Harrison
DT Derek Lokey (OUTSTANDING!!)
WR Kevin McMahan
DE Jason Parker

McLovin
09-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Wonder what happened to LaRue Rumph, Steve Octavian and Wes Dacus. Also Tyron Brackenridge was cut to pick up Erik Walden. Although the Chiefs can add two more people to the practice squad so there is still a chance that Rumph, Octavian or Dacus could make it. I would think that since Dacus was on the list after initial cutdowns he has a good chance at the Practice Squad. But you never know, they might be looking for a couple more free agents.

Big Daddy Tek
09-01-2008, 07:45 PM
What happened to Sippio? What did he do wrong? Hes never dropped a pass in practice or game!

Bike
09-01-2008, 07:56 PM
What happened to Sippio? What did he do wrong? Hes never dropped a pass in practice or game!
I'm with you. He's got great hands and seems to run good routes. I think Herm is looking for flat-out speed in his recievers but a mistake was made here. I can't believe he's not even on the practice squad. This could come back and bite us in the a$$....

rbedgood
09-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Here's hoping Sippio lands in San Francisco...the Mike Martz system is predicated on good hands, great route-running and timing. Should fit Sippio rather well.

Three7s
09-01-2008, 09:15 PM
I'm with you. He's got great hands and seems to run good routes. I think Herm is looking for flat-out speed in his recievers but a mistake was made here. I can't believe he's not even on the practice squad. This could come back and bite us in the a$$....
He is definitely wanting speed. Bowe isn't the fastest receiver ever, so he wants a speedster to balance it out. It's a shame, I think Sippio has talent.

texaschief
09-01-2008, 10:00 PM
Sippio and Bowe were too similar.

tornadospotter
09-02-2008, 02:35 AM
Sippio and Bowe were too similar.
:11: Yep, but I think Bow has more skills.