PDA

View Full Version : Its about that time!!

Canada
09-04-2008, 11:43 AM
Well kiddies, I think I have done about all that I can. Tickets have all been reserved and will be waiting for us in Kansas City when we arrive. Hotels have all been reserved in your names for the dates that you are staying. All we have left to do is get ready to cheer our Chiefs on to a 2-0 start and beat up Gayder fans!! I am pumped, my liver is quivering with anticipation and Football Season starts today!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to pm me!!

m0ef0e
09-04-2008, 01:17 PM
Let the season begin!

Bike
09-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Canada:
As a newbe to this forum, I would like to commend you for helping other Chiefs fans with tickets, rooms, and everything else that goes into planning for great Chiefs football weekends in KC. The responsibilty this kind of task requires takes a lot of time, effort, and money. Thanks. You are one awesome Chiefs fan.
Speaking of money, that $2,500 you make anually on football is , well, let me put it this way:
Figure 50 cents a beer.
5000 beers.
365 days a year.
That is 13.7 beers/day.
Thats not a bad average, but it means dipping into your pockets for Chiefs weekends. Again, thanks.
Being married with 4 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 refridgeraters, there is not a lot left over to attend games, but me and the wife WILL get to one this year. And when we do, I definitely want to have a beer or 20 with you and the rest of ChiefsCrowd. Chiefs over haters 26-10.

Canada
09-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Canada:
As a newbe to this forum, I would like to commend you for helping other Chiefs fans with tickets, rooms, and everything else that goes into planning for great Chiefs football weekends in KC. The responsibilty this kind of task requires takes a lot of time, effort, and money. Thanks. You are one awesome Chiefs fan.
Speaking of money, that $2,500 you make anually on football is , well, let me put it this way:
Figure 50 cents a beer.
5000 beers.
365 days a year.
That is 13.7 beers/day.
Thats not a bad average, but it means dipping into your pockets for Chiefs weekends. Again, thanks.
Being married with 4 kids, 2 dogs, and 2 refridgeraters, there is not a lot left over to attend games, but me and the wife WILL get to one this year. And when we do, I definitely want to have a beer or 20 with you and the rest of ChiefsCrowd. Chiefs over haters 26-10.

Thanks man :bananen_smilies046: But there is 1 flaw with your post. It costs $36-42 a case here so I pay about a buck 50 per beer. I finally decided three years ago to go to my first game at Arrowhead and I now go at least once a year whether I can afford it or not!! :D For me it has always been the hospitality of the fans of the Chiefs that make the Arrowhead experience like none other. Rbedgood you may want to skip this part of the post...Even my friends who are 49ers fans that came to KC with me when we whooped 'em 41-0 are coming back with me this year. :bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
09-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Well kiddies, I think I have done about all that I can. Tickets have all been reserved and will be waiting for us in Kansas City when we arrive. Hotels have all been reserved in your names for the dates that you are staying. All we have left to do is get ready to cheer our Chiefs on to a 2-0 start and beat up Gayder fans!! I am pumped, my liver is quivering with anticipation and Football Season starts today!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to pm me!!

Canada, it is simply amazing how you stepped up to put all of this together, CHEERS! :bananen_smilies046:

I think the only thing left is to find out what everyone is doing on the Saturday night before and where and when we are going to meet up for the tailgating. I would also like to inquire with some local folks about perhaps sending some cash for some food at least for those of us like me traveling 1700 miles to get there.

I have been considering the opportunity of shaving the head and painting up for this, we were going to do it last year, but could not find any face paint. I want this to be an awesome time all the way around so if anyone wants to PM me about Saturday and Sunday plans, or perhaps just post here.

Once again, thanks Canada, looking forward to getting to meet all of you and cheering the Chiefs on to a win!

tornadospotter
09-05-2008, 09:38 AM
I thought that we were all going to grill sat nite at the motel parking lot. But I up for anything, maybe go out to eat. Does not matter to me, but would like all of us to get together for a meet and greet.

Hayvern
09-05-2008, 10:51 AM
I thought that we were all going to grill sat nite at the motel parking lot. But I up for anything, maybe go out to eat. Does not matter to me, but would like all of us to get together for a meet and greet.

That is an outstanding idea. I think that is the kind of response I was looking for, maybe it was posted somewhere and I did not see it.

Canada
09-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Saturday night is the parking lot party (until the cops break it up) then we unleash hell on the KC area!!!!

KC Cultivation
09-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Saturday night is the parking lot party (until the cops break it up) then we unleash hell on the KC area!!!!

Hell! Yea! Wish I was back in KC

rbedgood
09-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Rbedgood you may want to skip this part of the post...Even my friends who are 49ers fans that came to KC with me when we whooped 'em 41-0 are coming back with me this year. :bananen_smilies046:

No worries, at least this year when we suck I know we still have a 1st round pick. Last year was brutal, knowing that the worse we played, the better the Patriots pick got.

anaeelbackwards
09-09-2008, 08:19 PM
hey canada, you think just maybe that the one guy who was once in your profile picture, will show up for the game again? hehe... bring that picture back!

Coach
09-09-2008, 10:46 PM
It's gonna be one helluva weekend. Can't wait.

Chiefster
09-09-2008, 11:34 PM

We won't be leaving her until after 5pm Saturday, so I'll probably meet up with ya at the Motel, unless you don't make it back to the Hotel. :D

Chiefster
09-09-2008, 11:34 PM
It's gonna be one helluva weekend. Can't wait.

Me either, I'm pumped!

tornadospotter
09-09-2008, 11:38 PM
We won't be leaving her until after 5pm Saturday, so I'll probably meet up with ya at the Motel, unless you don't make it back to the Hotel. :D

What time do you think you will arrive at the Motel/pregame party place? We will be there! With Diet Coke! :toast2:

Chiefster
09-09-2008, 11:45 PM
What time do you think you will arrive at the Motel/pregame party place? We will be there! With Diet Coke! :toast2:

Well it's a three to four hour drive, if I know where the heck I'm going. But for Diet Coke I will make with all haste. :toast2: :D

Guru
09-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Well, its official. scheduling conflict is causing me to miss Saturday night. I still plan to be there Sunday of course.

Who can I contact to find out where everyone is located?

Chiefster
09-09-2008, 11:49 PM
Well, its official. scheduling conflict is causing me to miss Saturday night. I still plan to be there Sunday of course.

I'll PM you my cell and try to have the info for ya.

tammietailgator
09-09-2008, 11:58 PM
This is gonna be great!:yahoo:

tornadospotter
09-09-2008, 11:59 PM

I hope you plan to be there early and or stay late! I can also pm you a cell # if needed.

Chiefster
09-10-2008, 12:02 AM
This is gonna be great!:yahoo:

Lookin forward to it my favorite tailgating tammie! :D

tammietailgator
09-10-2008, 12:08 AM

Looks like you have enough contact numbers! Can't wait to see my old Fairview Elementary Alum!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-10-2008, 12:10 AM
I gotta hit the sack Crowd!

Again, I simply can't wait!

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 12:18 AM
I gotta hit the sack Crowd!

Again, I simply can't wait!
:wheelchair: Yep, you must be older than me.:11: :D Nite looking forward to meeting you!
Offline!

tammietailgator
09-10-2008, 12:21 AM
[quote=Chiefster;95293]I gotta hit the sack Crowd!

Again, I simply can't wait![/quote

Nite!!! Get your rest before this weekend
:yahoo:

Guru
09-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Looks like you have enough contact numbers! Can't wait to see my old Fairview Elementary Alum!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

I hope you plan to be there early and or stay late! I can also pm you a cell # if needed.

I'll PM you my cell and try to have the info for ya.

Which one of you will be there the earliest? I'll take all the numbers but would help to know who is most likely to be there first.

Guru
09-10-2008, 06:56 AM
Just checked www.myfoxkc.com, the official weather of the Chiefs, and it says....
SUNDAY

High: 58
Low: 55
SUNDAY
Rain
90% Chance