PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo!!!!!!

Canada
09-04-2008, 11:04 PM
I went to Yahoo mail and I had 4 new messages. 3 of them were about football. The other was from a Nigerian Princess who had $35 million dollars that she wants to store in my bank account because they are about to overthrow her father and the money can be safely stored here, so I sent her all my banking info and I am gonna be a millionaire!! I am gonna invest it all and pretty soon I will be buyin' out Clark and firin' Carl and Renaming the Stadium Arrowhead!! Buncha a$$es:bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
09-05-2008, 01:43 AM
I went to Yahoo mail and I had 4 new messages. 3 of them were about football. The other was from a Nigerian Princess who had $35 million dollars that she wants to store in my bank account because they are about to overthrow her father and the money can be safely stored here, so I sent her all my banking info and I am gonna be a millionaire!! I am gonna invest it all and pretty soon I will be buyin' out Clark and firin' Carl and Renaming the Stadium Arrowhead!! Buncha a$:bananen_smilies046:

Just as long as you did not send them our Chiefs ticket!!!! :yahoo:

lwb6705d
09-18-2008, 03:35 PM
GO AWAY SPAMMER---rbedgood

spamming in a thread about spam e-mail...how ironic

Ban Hammer IN EFFECT.

tornadospotter
09-19-2008, 03:52 PM
I went to Yahoo mail and I had 4 new messages. 3 of them were about football. The other was from a Nigerian Princess who had $35 million dollars that she wants to store in my bank account because they are about to overthrow her father and the money can be safely stored here, so I sent her all my banking info and I am gonna be a millionaire!! I am gonna invest it all and pretty soon I will be buyin' out Clark and firin' Carl and Renaming the Stadium Arrowhead!! Buncha a$:bananen_smilies046:
Well you can forget about that Nigerian Princess and her family! They are all dead, and now they want to claim I am the sole surviving heir! Who would of thought that!:bananen_smilies046::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Wski Girl
09-19-2008, 04:24 PM
maybe it was her brother that sent me that email too? hmmm...:p :rolleyes:

spiman
09-19-2008, 08:27 PM
WHen do we get new Owners? Or do I have to sell of my worthless stock and buy this team. Ah chit market seems low.. Have to do it another day.

Chiefster
09-20-2008, 02:33 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: