PDA

View Full Version : Parking Passes for the Raiders game

YZILLA
09-05-2008, 10:31 AM
I don't know if anyone replied to my post about me getting a parking pass so we can tailgate closer to the stadium . Or should we just all park out in the general parking ? I need to know soon to get a parking pass !

Canada
09-05-2008, 12:10 PM
I don't know if anyone replied to my post about me getting a parking pass so we can tailgate closer to the stadium . Or should we just all park out in the general parking ? I need to know soon to get a parking pass !

I would prefer to be closer to the stadium. Count me in for 1 pass. Call me later on and we can talk about it. Or send me a text. My long distance rates on my cell are ridiculous!

tammietailgator
09-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I want a parking pass... let me know what we need to do.

Canada
09-05-2008, 03:17 PM
:bananen_smilies046:We need to figure out who is going to be at the gates when they open. We don't need to all park together, but we need to have the vehicles with all the grills, coolers, food etc parked together. Since you are local young lady, is there anyway you could inquire about the cost of parking pa sses around town? I am willing to buy one. Although I am won't be driving anywhere but the airport on Monday!!:bananen_smilies046:

Seek
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM
You don't have to be a season ticket holder to purchase parking passes so unfortunately Parking Passes are sold out by the dozens to scalpers. You can buy them on the corner for a small premium or probably go to any ticket source.

Chief from the North
09-05-2008, 05:56 PM
:bananen_smilies046:We need to figure out who is going to be at the gates when they open. We don't need to all park together, but we need to have the vehicles with all the grills, coolers, food etc parked together. Since you are local young lady, is there anyway you could inquire about the cost of parking pa sses around town? I am willing to buy one. Although I am won't be driving anywhere but the airport on Monday!!:bananen_smilies046:

I will have a car, and will probably pick up a small "disposable" grill for the game. let me know which area we want to be in and some features to distinguish our group from the rest of the crazy red sea. Other than the "other" drunk Canadian :) :lol:

Canada
09-05-2008, 06:37 PM
I will have a car, and will probably pick up a small "disposable" grill for the game. let me know which area we want to be in and some features to distinguish our group from the rest of the crazy red sea. Other than the "other" drunk Canadian :) :lol:

I am gonna try and get a really big Canadian Flag to stick up at the tailgate!!

tammietailgator
09-05-2008, 08:15 PM
Let me do some checking... I want to be at the gates by 7:30 no later.... If all the cars that plan on carrying the goods is there at that time, then we can all just drive straight to a predetermined spot.... (ie.. lot g) and then set up chairs to block other people

Canada
09-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Let me do some checking... I want to be at the gates by 7:30 no later.... If all the cars that plan on carrying the goods is there at that time, then we can all just drive straight to a predetermined spot.... (ie.. lot g) and then set up chairs to block other people

Sounds like a plan to me, let me know how many $ you need from me. :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
09-05-2008, 11:26 PM
I will be driving to the stadium, with a grill and cooler or two. So let me know if I need a parking pass, and how much! If we need them can you get them, and let us reimburse when we get to KC.

tammietailgator
09-05-2008, 11:39 PM
I will be driving to the stadium, with a grill and cooler or two. So let me know if I need a parking pass, and how much! If we need them can you get them, and let us reimburse when we get to KC.

what time are you arriving and will you be at the gate at 7:30am? We will have our vehicle in line then.

tornadospotter
09-05-2008, 11:43 PM
what time are you arriving and will you be at the gate at 7:30am? We will have our vehicle in line then.
I plan to be in KC on Sat noon at the latest!

tammietailgator
09-05-2008, 11:48 PM
I plan to be in KC on Sat noon at the latest!

We need a vehicle count and rider count.....
We can haul 3 extra people
- it is a smoking car.

tornadospotter
09-05-2008, 11:53 PM
We need a vehicle count and rider count.....
We can haul 3 extra people
- it is a smoking car.
No smoking, no extra riders, as we will be trying to also fit Wiski girl and family in our vehicle to the stadium, if we can't, they will also drive but park in general parking, I think, maybe I better ask her! If they end up driving to the stadium, I will have room for 2 riders.

Canada
09-06-2008, 08:40 AM
I am gonna walk from Sports Nutz to the Stadium. Someone can drive my rental car if they like. I will chip in for the cost of parking passes though. Just tell me how much!

tornadospotter
09-06-2008, 11:28 AM
I am gonna walk from Sports Nutz to the Stadium. Someone can drive my rental car if they like. I will chip in for the cost of parking passes though. Just tell me how much!
How are you going to carry all the beer, if you walk!

Canada
09-06-2008, 11:41 AM
How are you going to carry all the beer, if you walk!

I plan on putting the bulk of it in someones vehicle and taking a backpack that will keep me covered for the walk. :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
09-06-2008, 12:12 PM
I plan on putting the bulk of it in someones vehicle and taking a backpack that will keep me covered for the walk. :bananen_smilies046:
Do I need to bring an extra cooler, for you?

Canada
09-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Do I need to bring an extra cooler, for you?

Tammie said she has some coolers, but I figure you can never have too many so if you have the room we will fill it with something!! :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
09-06-2008, 12:55 PM
We could all meet up at the motel before it's time to leave in the morning and then get a caravan going to be in line at 7:30. I will drive if I need to (well, my bro will cuz I'll be drinking) and will probably have some room if that winds up being the case.

tammietailgator
09-06-2008, 01:04 PM
We could all meet up at the motel before it's time to leave in the morning and then get a caravan going to be in line at 7:30. I will drive if I need to (well, my bro will cuz I'll be drinking) and will probably have some room if that winds up being the case.

If we do the caravan thing... then I see no reason to buy parking passes, we would just pay at the gate. Am I right? But this sounds like a good plan..... does anyone have a favorite place to tailgate?

m0ef0e
09-06-2008, 01:06 PM
If we do the caravan thing... then I see no reason to buy parking passes, we would just pay at the gate. Am I right? But this sounds like a good plan..... does anyone have a favorite place to tailgate?

Yeah, if we did it this way, we could pay at the gate but we would probably just wind up wherever they point us to when we are pulling in.

tammietailgator
09-06-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah, if we did it this way, we could pay at the gate but we would probably just wind up wherever they point us to when we are pulling in.

We have always sent a few people to a predetermined spot with chairs before gates open and then the drivers just ignore the pointer people and go straight to that spot.

m0ef0e
09-06-2008, 01:20 PM
We have always sent a few people to a predetermined spot with chairs before gates open and then the drivers just ignore the pointer people and go straight to that spot.

Right on. That will work also.

YZILLA
09-06-2008, 01:32 PM
We can hash that out over burgers and beers saturday night in the parking lot at the hotel . Ill bring my beanbag boards and a football we can toss around. I think ( and I'm just guessing ) that not all people will want to get up at 6:30 to get in line for the game . I think maybe have two or three cars with the beer, grills, food, beer and whomever is an early riser go get in line and have red passes. It seems like lot C is the best lot for this game just because our seats are on this end of the stadium.I have seem parking passes going for around $40 each so I can get one , Canada said hes in for one and Tammy? everyone else can park in general and walk over . I have a big Chiefs Gazebo to set up ( maybe two ) . So we can have shade if its hot. If we get together and get cell phone numbers we should find each other just fine.

Canada
09-06-2008, 01:34 PM
We can hash that out over burgers and beers saturday night in the parking lot at the hotel . Ill bring my beanbag boards and a football we can toss around. I think ( and I'm just guessing ) that not all people will want to get up at 6:30 to get in line for the game . I think maybe have two or three cars with the beer, grills, food, beer and whomever is an early riser go get in line and have red passes. It seems like lot C is the best lot for this game just because our seats are on this end of the stadium.I have seem parking passes going for around $40 each so I can get one , Canada said hes in for one and Tammy? everyone else can park in general and walk over . I have a big Chiefs Gazebo to set up ( maybe two ) . So we can have shade if its hot. If we get together and get cell phone numbers we should find each other just fine.

I think this idea is best.

m0ef0e
09-06-2008, 01:36 PM
I think this idea is best.

Yep, spoken like a true game day vet. I can't wait for tomorrow and next week is going to seem to drag on forever!

tornadospotter
09-06-2008, 01:37 PM
I will be in for one also, if I can pay who ever gets them when I get to KC!

tammietailgator
09-06-2008, 03:56 PM

Sounds good to me.... where or who do I call to get a red pass?

YZILLA
09-06-2008, 04:18 PM
We can go to sports nutz on saturday and he said he will save some for me. Refer to my post about parking pass update .