PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back. Get your *** up, I'm bringin the RED!

KcBigChief
09-06-2008, 04:55 PM
It is time! This is why you watch sorry *** football teams that you love. There is nothin like being the underdog!! Trust me folk's, there is not a word that describes what kind of underdog we are on sunday when we roll into "foxbursky" on sunday. 3 wideout's? Uh, if you count Webb as a 3rd, I guess. If you think Darling would start on ANY other roster you are WRONG as well. We have two recievers in Tony and Bowe, and two other guys who will try and remember what route there running and pretend to act like there may actually be a pass thrown there way. GOOD!!

Offensive line! If we were playing Michigan tomarrow we MIGHT call this an offensive line. Wells line at Ohio st. could do a better job against the Pat's. GREAT!

This is without a doubt how I feel about our Offense.

So let's go beat the %$@# out of the Patriot's and laugh at all who has bashed us as I just did, never giving this team a single shot at winning this game. 16 point UnderDog, nothin to lose.

Here is why we WIN!

Defense!!! Coach of the year will be, in my mind, Gunther!!

This defense is gonna be good this year. It will have to be, and WILL!!!

We are gonna punch the Patriot's in the mouth.

Final score, Chiefs 20 Patriot's 14.

We score a TD on a fumble recovery, short field drive that ends with a 13yd TD pass to Tony G.

We actually put together two field goal drives. One early in the first before the Pat's adjust to what we are doing. Then one late.

Finally, we get our other TD off of Tom Brady who picks on Flowers one to many times and Flowers picks him off and takes it to the house!!!

Go get 'em KC, go deliver the PUNCH!

Bigcheif:bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
09-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Actually, we're now 15 point underdogs!

KC Cultivation
09-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Time to place your bets

Bike
09-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Hmm, Maybe a case of Samual Adams Boston lager during the game tomorrow....I figure 8 beers per quarter should do it. By the beginning of the 4th quarter my case will be empty - Just like Foxboro!