PDA

View Full Version : Public Enemy#1 Kansas City Chiefs #49

KC Cultivation
09-10-2008, 06:53 PM
I loved watching Brady go down.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b86/chiefs420/Pollard.jpg
Now we are the most hated team in the NFL got to love it. It's funny to see all the Pats fans having a conniption fit.

This was posted on another fan forum I'm on
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b86/chiefs420/McFiercenBubbacopy.jpg

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 07:58 PM
:mob: :mob: :mob:

I do not approve! Pollard was trying to make a play!! It was not a dirty play! WE ARE NOT FAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

Three7s
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM
:mob: :mob: :mob:

I do not approve! Pollard was trying to make a play!! It was not a dirty play! WE ARE NOT FAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
I like that the Patsies are crying babies, shows the world how spoiled they are. OH NOOOO, BRADY IS GONE, THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!! KILL POLLARD!!!!:lol:

Sick Dog
09-10-2008, 08:44 PM
What the hell is wrong with these whining *****es (Patriots fans) go play tennis if you don't want contact! Every time you take the field it could be the last time:character00264:

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 09:08 PM
I loved watching Brady go down.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
Now we are the most hated team in the NFL got to love it. It's funny to see all the Pats fans having a conniption fit.

This was posted on another fan forum I'm on
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
Let me expand on what I do not approve of, These shirts! We are not faiders, we are Chiefs!!!!! We play hard, we do not play to hurt other players, hell I wished Brady had played the whole game and the end be the same, or better we would have won!

Sn@keIze
09-10-2008, 09:15 PM
I would would take a lot more pride in losing 17-10 if they had Brady.

We dont need (or other teams) Brady to be hurt to win.
We forced two turnovers and Pats were scoreless while they had Brady. (Granted didnt play a whole quarter).

But still, I like to think we would have put up a good fight (or even won) if they had Brady in there the whole game.

The fact that there are people out there happy to see Brady get hurt proves just how good he is.

Canada
09-10-2008, 09:21 PM

We forced two turnovers and Pats were scoreless while they had Brady. (Granted didnt play a whole quarter).

But still, I like to think we would have put up a good fight (or even won) if they had Brady in there the whole game.

The fact that there are people out there happy to see Brady get hurt proves just how good he is.

I don;t think anyone is questioning how good he is. Personally I would prefer to see him play. He is a good QB. We were handling him quite well IMO up until he got hurt. I hope he recovers and it is a shame he is out for the season, but that is a risk every player takes when they suit up on Sunday.

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 09:23 PM

Truth!!!:11: I liked Brady, and I am sorry he got hurt, and is now out for the season. We are Chiefs, we want to play the best, and beat them!!!
It makes me sad that people will make Pollard out to be the one who took out Brady, like it was on purpose.

Three7s
09-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Same here, I like Brady as a person and a football player, it's the fans that piss me off. Freaking whiners.

Bike
09-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Let me expand on what I do not approve of, These shirts! We are not faiders, we are Chiefs!!!!! We play hard, we do not play to hurt other players, hell I wished Brady had played the whole game and the end be the same, or better we would have won!
Damn, those two dudes look kinda chummy. I don't know whether to fight em or fvck em..

KC Cultivation
09-10-2008, 09:35 PM

It's actually a bummer-he is fun to watch and good for the game

Canada
09-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Same here, I like Brady as a person and a football player, it's the fans that piss me off. Freaking whiners.

It's the media that makes me dislike him. Right before he took the hit from Pollard the commentators were calling him Tom Terrific. WTF is that?

Bike
09-10-2008, 09:41 PM
It's the media that makes me dislike him. Right before he took the hit from Pollard the commentators were calling him Tom Terrific. WTF is that?
He is the MVP. Let me restate - He WAS the MVP!!!!

jtandcrew
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Injuries happen! They have to learn to live with it! Did they think he would go through his entire career without a major injury? Pollard did what he was paid to, it was more Morris' fault than Pollards....actually its Brady's fault since he knew he was there and stepped into the throw anyways

Bike
09-10-2008, 09:52 PM
I was just glad to see Pollard in the backfield! Keep blitzin', boys!

KC Cultivation
09-11-2008, 06:33 PM

Just some marks
I hate that bull****

KC Cultivation
09-11-2008, 09:19 PM
Jim Romo promos the Pollard Fan Club
Goooood Stuff

Chiefster
09-11-2008, 10:10 PM
Injuries happen! They have to learn to live with it! Did they think he would go through his entire career without a major injury? Pollard did what he was paid to, it was more Morris' fault than Pollards....actually its Brady's fault since he knew he was there and stepped into the throw anyways

I blame the Republicans.

jakesmith
09-11-2008, 11:06 PM

It was mostly Sammy Morris' fault. when Morris cut block Pollard cause he couldnt stop him. Pollard kept driving through. If you notice just before Pollard lunges for Brandy, Morris has his hand over the top of Pollard's helmet and he has a grip on Pollards face mask. Pollard fought through that and then lunged for Brady. Morris pushes Pollard in the back just as he lunges. Morris should feel the worst because it is his fault.

Too bad for Brady, he isnt bad. Everyone worships the ground walks on, but you dont see it go to his head. He seems like a pretty humble guy that just likes to play football.