PDA

View Full Version : What are you guys doing tomorrow?

Canada
09-10-2008, 08:48 PM
I would love to hang out here and maybe play some poker, but I am leaving for KC tomorrow so I will not be able to!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
I would love to hang out here and maybe play some poker, but I am leaving for KC tomorrow so I will not be able to!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Jerk!!! You better have a cold BEER for me when I get there on Saturday!!!!:bananen_smilies046::beer:

Canada
09-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Jerk!!! You better have a cold BEER for me when I get there on Saturday!!!!:bananen_smilies046::beer:

Sure, there might still be some left!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 09:02 PM
Sure, there might still be some left!! :bananen_smilies046:
THERE BETTER BE!!
OR I WILL TURN THE LITTLE TWISTER ON YOU! HE IS GOING TO BE FIRED UP TO HAVE HIS FIRST B-DAY, PLUS GOING TO THE CHIEFS GAME AGAINST THE HATED fAIDERS!!!!

Canada
09-10-2008, 09:18 PM
THERE BETTER BE!!
OR I WILL TURN THE LITTLE TWISTER ON YOU! HE IS GOING TO BE FIRED UP TO HAVE HIS FIRST B-DAY, PLUS GOING TO THE CHIEFS GAME AGAINST THE HATED fAIDERS!!!!

I have been in bed sick for the past two weeks so I am sure the speed at which I normally drink them will be slowed a little. You should be alright on Sat afternoon!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 09:32 PM
I have been in bed sick for the past two weeks so I am sure the speed at which I normally drink them will be slowed a little. You should be alright on Sat afternoon!! :bananen_smilies046:
Dude whats wrong? You better be in shape for this week end!

Canada
09-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Dude whats wrong? You better be in shape for this week end!

I am just getting over a month long chest infection paired with strep throat that almost put me in the hospital for a couple of days. I don't feel too bad now. :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 09:37 PM
I am just getting over a month long chest infection paired with strep throat that almost put me in the hospital for a couple of days. I don't feel too bad now. :bananen_smilies046:
Black Berry Brandy is the best cure for that! Take a shot, if that doesn't work take another, and repeat until cured!!!

Canada
09-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Black Berry Brandy is the best cure for that! Take a shot, if that doesn't work take another, and repeat until cured!!!

Thanks doc!! I am gonna go do some laundry and climb into bed now!! I have 7 Chiefs jerseys to wash plus my cape!! woo hoo :bananen_smilies046:

jtandcrew
09-10-2008, 09:52 PM
You bertter be feeling better! I WAS about to put a bet in that your crew will drink the 300! now im not so sure! :lol:

tammietailgator
09-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah!!! For whom the bell tolls..... Call when you get into town!:yahoo:

Hayvern
09-10-2008, 10:19 PM
canada where are you staying in KC. Ill be there early Saturday. We should meet up and have lunch! and dinner!

There are a whole bunch of us going to be at some motel, used to be the Red Roof Inn, not sure what it is called now!

WOOHOOO, I am so excited!

tornadospotter
09-10-2008, 10:23 PM
canada where are you staying in KC. Ill be there early Saturday. We should meet up and have lunch! and dinner!
Read the threads, There is a bunch of us that are going to the home opener. I just realized I need the address of the motel!