PDA

View Full Version : Hey Idiots! Yeah YOU! Sit down and Shut up about you stupid Quarterbacks!!!!

Big Daddy Tek
09-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Boo hoo. Why cant Carl get a name brand QB? Why didnt we sign a veteran QB? Are you guys smoking crack with Tamaric Vanover? We already have a veteran QB that knows our system better than any other veteran QB is gonna be able to learn right away. Thats right! The same guy who almost won us the game last week against no other than the New England Patriots! The same guy who led us to the playoffs when Trent Greens pumpkin bounced off the turf in 2006. The same guy who always comes in when our guy goes down and leads us down the field without throwing picks. Last year being the exception and you know why. A VETERAN? WHO? ITS WEEK 2! Even the other teams that you heard were bringin in veteran QB's in the middle of the season, arent starting them!!!! We got our guy!
Second of all, Who the hell is the name brand QB out thier right now! Chris Simms? He's as name brand as that huge bag of GOLDEN FLAKES at your nearest grocery store. How about the fact that Herm just said yesterday, that Thigpen is gonna get some playing time in the next couple of games. Thigpen is in a "show us what you can do" period right now, hes gonna get a shot. To top it all off, Croyle will be back in 2-3 games. With all of that, you guys wanna sign a veteran QB in the middle of the season! Have you not been paying attention to the past 6 months when the Chiefs have been saying over and over again that they are trying to build threw youth!!!! RE-BUILD! Thats why they bring in a young mobile kid from Tennessee that can throw the ball. Is he gonna play next week? NO. Would Chris Simms play next week? NO. Not to mention that they liked this kid already and if they didnt sign him THIS WEEK The Titans were locking him up for the rest of the season because they just lost Vince Young! (deep breath) OK now for the Carl Peterson stuff. Do we not have coaches that look at players. Do we not have scouts? You guys sound like a bunch of Jason Whitlock Cult followers! Im not a huge Peterson fan either but geeze louise, shut up already! If it was up to Carl exclusively, than this whole rebuilding project would have never happened because hes been plugging veterans into this squad since 1988 fellas! The Hunts are on board for this one and there not living stagnant any longer!!!!

REMEMBER I SAID THIS: Carl will be gone before Herm is. This is not a package deal like so many of you think it is. Ive already heard about the Hunts Endorsing Herm's ideas while stepping on the toes of Carl.

This article obviously isnt pointed towards all of you. But you know who you guys are.

texaschief
09-10-2008, 11:12 PM
hmm. :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Agreed with most you said, I really don't wanna see Thig play, but eh what the heck?

texaschief
09-10-2008, 11:33 PM
So, does anyone know if there will be any good MLBs available in the 2nd round? Or will there be any good QBs available in the 2nd round? Seems to me that those need to be our first priorities in the draft. We could use our 3rd-5th round picks on Olinemen if needed.

But our first two picks need to be the two most important positions on the team. In fact, these two positions are so crucial that i wouldn't mind trading up to get a pair of first round picks again this season.

Big Daddy Tek
09-10-2008, 11:38 PM
So, does anyone know if there will be any good MLBs available in the 2nd round? Or will there be any good QBs available in the 2nd round? Seems to me that those need to be our first priorities in the draft. We could use our 3rd-5th round picks on Olinemen if needed.

But our first two picks need to be the two most important positions on the team. In fact, these two positions are so crucial that i wouldn't mind trading up to get a pair of first round picks again this season.
Even if Brodie or Thigpen turn out great, I agree with you Texas. Draft a guy high, even if its just to turn the heat up on these guys. On the other hand we might have to draft one high for other reasons.

Next years draft shouldnt be a hot topic in Week 2 of the season. Lets keep our heads up Texas!

Three7s
09-10-2008, 11:40 PM
I don't think we'll be bad enough to go after Tebow or Daniels, who are two QBs that have REALLY impressed me. We COULD trade for them, but ehh.

Guru
09-10-2008, 11:51 PM
Nice big block of text there. What did it say?

Three7s
09-10-2008, 11:53 PM
To summarize, we shouldn't get a veteran QB, since we already have one and there's no one particularly good out there, everything will be ok.

Big Daddy Tek
09-10-2008, 11:54 PM
Sorry it didnt have enough pictures for you. Just think? Your name is guru? Now thats scary. hahahaha

Big Daddy Tek
09-10-2008, 11:55 PM
To summarize, we shouldn't get a veteran QB, since we already have one and there's no one particularly good out there, everything will be ok.
Why'd you help him 7's. Hes gonna need to learn how to read sooner or later

texaschief
09-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Even if Brodie or Thigpen turn out great, I agree with you Texas. Draft a guy high, even if its just to turn the heat up on these guys. On the other hand we might have to draft one high for other reasons.

Next years draft shouldnt be a hot topic in Week 2 of the season. Lets keep our heads up Texas!

You're right, it SHOULDN'T be, but it is.

Personally, I like Tebow or Stafford from GA. If the Chiefs go get Daniel, i'm going to be so far beyond pissed...

Daniel IS NOT an NFL QB. PERIOD. PERIOD. no discussion. PERIOD. No QB under 6'0 should be considered the future of the franchise. I don't care how much people in Missouri like him.

I want a guy at QB that can see over his linemen and who can take a hit. Both Stafford and Tebow are 6'3 and around 240lbs. and are considered SUPER Athletes. Daneil is not. Daniel is 5'10 or 5'11 depending on what program/data base you trust.

jtandcrew
09-11-2008, 12:07 AM
I love the youth movement idea! If we are going to do it? Then freaking do it! Huard is not the youth! Thigpen or go sign a young free agent although I wouldnt mind Simms even though he is sorta a vet!

Three7s
09-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Flutie was even shorter than Daniels, I thought he did pretty fine in the NFL.

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Flutie was even shorter than Daniels, I thought he did pretty fine in the NFL.

Really? You would build a young franchise around a guy who is the same height as Flutie, but height is where the comparisons end? Daniel isn't fast. He doesn't create plays with his feet. And Flutie is THE ONLY GUY you could bring up to prove Daniel's worth... Flutie. The career backup who got a shot to start in the twilight of his career.

But let's just say he will be identical to Doug Flutie. Would you really build your franchise around Doug Flutie? Seriously?

umm, pass.

I'll take a guy in the "traditional" QB mold. Thanks. That form of QB has much more proven track record.

I really want Tebow but I'd settle for Stafford.

Chief from the North
09-11-2008, 12:17 AM
Boo hoo. Why cant Carl get a name brand QB? Why didnt we sign a veteran QB? Are you guys smoking crack with Tamaric Vanover? We already have a veteran QB that knows our system better than any other veteran QB is gonna be able to learn right away. Thats right! The same guy who almost won us the game last week against no other than the New England Patriots! The same guy who led us to the playoffs when Trent Greens pumpkin bounced off the turf in 2006. The same guy who always comes in when our guy goes down and leads us down the field without throwing picks. Last year being the exception and you know why. A VETERAN? WHO? ITS WEEK 2! Even the other teams that you heard were bringin in veteran QB's in the middle of the season, arent starting them!!!! We got our guy!
Second of all, Who the hell is the name brand QB out thier right now! Chris Simms? He's as name brand as that huge bag of GOLDEN FLAKES at your nearest grocery store. How about the fact that Herm just said yesterday, that Thigpen is gonna get some playing time in the next couple of games. Thigpen is in a "show us what you can do" period right now, hes gonna get a shot. To top it all off, Croyle will be back in 2-3 games. With all of that, you guys wanna sign a veteran QB in the middle of the season! Have you not been paying attention to the past 6 months when the Chiefs have been saying over and over again that they are trying to build threw youth!!!! RE-BUILD! Thats why they bring in a young mobile kid from Tennessee that can throw the ball. Is he gonna play next week? NO. Would Chris Simms play next week? NO. Not to mention that they liked this kid already and if they didnt sign him THIS WEEK The Titans were locking him up for the rest of the season because they just lost Vince Young! (deep breath) OK now for the Carl Peterson stuff. Do we not have coaches that look at players. Do we not have scouts? You guys sound like a bunch of Jason Whitlock Cult followers! Im not a huge Peterson fan either but geeze louise, shut up already! If it was up to Carl exclusively, than this whole rebuilding project would have never happened because hes been plugging veterans into this squad since 1988 fellas! The Hunts are on board for this one and there not living stagnant any longer!!!!

REMEMBER I SAID THIS: Carl will be gone before Herm is. This is not a package deal like so many of you think it is. Ive already heard about the Hunts Endorsing Herm's ideas while stepping on the toes of Carl.

This article obviously isnt pointed towards all of you. But you know who you guys are.

Well, as one of the people you clearly pointed this "article"...(don't you think writing a small post with a grammatical error in the title, then calling it an "article" is a little self inflated?)...towards, I would like to thank you for making this site so much fun. Perhaps in the future, rather than taking the opinions of a few critical thinkers who express displeasure with Chiefs MANAGEMENT, and slamming them personally for that, perhaps you could just limit your "article" to debating the argument.
People that have to resort to personal attacks over differing opinions prove their ignorance and inability to challenge free thought in an intelligent manner or fashion.
For the record, I probably could have actually got behind the opinion you expressed in your "article", or at least found some common agreeing points, but you lost your credibility with the personal shots.
Good job. It’s posts like this that keep us all coming back.

Three7s
09-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Really? You would build a young franchise around a guy who is the same height as Flutie, but height is where the comparisons end? Daniel isn't fast. He doesn't create plays with his feet. And Flutie is THE ONLY GUY you could bring up to prove Daniel's worth... Flutie. The career backup who got a shot to start in the twilight of his career.

But let's just say he will be identical to Doug Flutie. Would you really build your franchise around Doug Flutie? Seriously?

umm, pass.

I'll take a guy in the "traditional" QB mold. Thanks. That form of QB has much more proven track record.

I really want Tebow but I'd settle for Stafford.
Alright then, how about Drew Brees? May be a tiny bit taller, but not THAT much. I don't think height is NEARLY as much of a concern with Daniels because he has the ability to move out of the pocket. He isn't a statue.

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:23 AM
Well, as one of the people you clearly pointed this "article"...(don't you think writing a small post with a grammatical error in the title, then calling it an "article" is a little self inflated?)...towards, I would like to thank you for making this site so much fun. Perhaps in the future, rather than taking the opinions of a few critical thinkers who express displeasure with Chiefs MANAGEMENT, and slamming them personally for that, perhaps you could just limit your "article" to debating the argument.
People that have to resort to personal attacks over differing opinions prove their ignorance and inability to challenge free thought in an intelligent manner or fashion.
For the record, I probably could have actually got behind the opinion you expressed in your "article", or at least found some common agreeing points, but you lost your credibility with the personal shots.
Good job. It’s posts like this that keep us all coming back.

Dude, you just called out like, 95% of this board. Everyone here, attacks others with differing opinions. Where have you been? :sign0104:

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:25 AM
Alright then, how about Drew Brees? May be a tiny bit taller, but not THAT much. I don't think height is NEARLY as much of a concern with Daniels because he has the ability to move out of the pocket. He isn't a statue.

But he isn't exactly an elite athlete either. Have you seen that dude's gut? Daniel will be a 3rd round pick at the very highest. There's no way he gets drafted before then.

tornadospotter
09-11-2008, 12:26 AM
F this
It is faider week!!!!!!!!!!
I for one, do not care about next years draft, I do not care if we sign a new QB, He is not going to play until Huard or Thig gets hurt, but Croyle might be back by then! I want Thig to play, because I think he can run!
The bigest problem right now is, :sign0153: we are one and done, I guess, I want to win now dammit, I am getting gray hairs, and I want a team that wins.....
I think that Huard is a great QB, but Thig needs to be starting now. Huard is not going to last very long, unless the O-Line can protect him! It does not matter how well he can throw the ball, or how he knows the system better! The only way that Huard will be able to utilize his abillities, is if herm will open up the offense and let Damion have many options to throw to. What Herm has now so far is pound the ball then throw! Every team we face knows that! If Damion is going to be the starter, until Croyle is back, I hope we go with a game plan that works for him, but I fear that is run, run, then pass, punt. With Thig, we can use the roll out plays, get the Qb moving away from the rush, and maybe make a play by throwing, or pick up 4yrds or more. When you have a QB that is a threat of binging able to make a play by running, or scrambling, it causes problems for the defense. It changes what they can do, because they can not just fire off to the Qb, Cause he might not be there, so they have to take a look, and that is when you can burn them with a play, running or passing, that slight pause, that try to contain the QB, do not let him get outside. We should all know this, Elway did it to us to damm many times.
So that is why I say we need to start Thig.
jmo

Big Daddy Tek
09-11-2008, 12:27 AM
Honestly. Point taken North Chief. But thier is only so much Carl bashing, Chief bashing, Herm bashing, Croyle bashing, and LJ bashing that I can take from my favorite teams Forum. No matter what these guys do, it gets Sledge hammered and that gets old. So me sending out personal shots is not because I cant get my point across any other way. Its because I feel like I have to stand up for my favorite team. I shouldnt have to do that in this forum on a daily basis.

Chief from the North
09-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Dude, you just called out like, 95% of this board. Everyone here, attacks others with differing opinions. Where have you been? :sign0104:

I guess I've been with the 94% of the people that do it with class and tact.

Three7s
09-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Honestly. Point taken North. But thier is only so much Carl bashing, Chief bashing, Herm bashing, Croyle bashing, and LJ bashing that I can take from my favorite teams Forum. No matter what these guys do, it gets Sledge hammered and that gets old. So me sending out personal shots is not because I cant get my point across any other way. Its because I feel like I have to stand up for my favorite team. I shouldnt have to do that in this forum on a daily basis.
Don't worry about it, most of us are just peeved that we haven't won a playoff game for 15 years.

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:32 AM
F this
It is faider week!!!!!!!!!!
I for one, do not care about next years draft, I do not care if we sign a new QB, He is not going to play until Huard or Thig gets hurt, but Croyle might be back by then! I want Thig to play, because I think he can run!
The bigest problem right now is, :sign0153: we are one and done, I guess, I want to win now dammit, I am getting gray hairs, and I want a team that wins.....
I think that Huard is a great QB, but Thig needs to be starting now. Huard is not going to last very long, unless the O-Line can protect him! It does not matter how well he can throw the ball, or how he knows the system better! The only way that Huard will be able to utilize his abillities, is if herm will open up the offense and let Damion have many options to throw to. What Herm has now so far is pound the ball then throw! Every team we face knows that! If Damion is going to be the starter, until Croyle is back, I hope we go with a game plan that works for him, but I fear that is run, run, then pass, punt. With Thig, we can use the roll out plays, get the Qb moving away from the rush, and maybe make a play by throwing, or pick up 4yrds or more. When you have a QB that is a threat of binging able to make a play by running, or scrambling, it causes problems for the defense. It changes what they can do, because they can not just fire off to the Qb, Cause he might not be there, so they have to take a look, and that is when you can burn them with a play, running or passing, that slight pause, that try to contain the QB, do not let him get outside. We should all know this, Elway did it to us to damm many times.
So that is why I say we need to start Thig.
jmo

You act like you can just snap your fingers and sign a couple free agents and all of a sudden, we're a winning franchise. You know it doesn't work like that.

Chiefs fans are going to have to be patient a couple more seasons before we're legit contenders. It's going to take a couple more seasons like these to get there.

If you want to know why we are in such a deep hole, just go back and count how many draft picks from the Vermeil era are still on ANY TEAM, much less the Chiefs, and you'll see why this team was lacking so much talent up to this season. Most teams don't have to rebuild this way because they draft contributers EVERY SEASON. That didn't happen while Dick was here.

If you really wanted to know why we aren't winning...

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Honestly. Point taken North Chief. But thier is only so much Carl bashing, Chief bashing, Herm bashing, Croyle bashing, and LJ bashing that I can take from my favorite teams Forum. No matter what these guys do, it gets Sledge hammered and that gets old. So me sending out personal shots is not because I cant get my point across any other way. Its because I feel like I have to stand up for my favorite team. I shouldnt have to do that in this forum on a daily basis.

If you can't handle it, you're on the wrong forum. I'm the only guy here who sticks up for Herm.

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:34 AM
I guess I've been with the 94% of the people that do it with class and tact.

you mean 5%, right?

Big Daddy Tek
09-11-2008, 12:34 AM
You act like you can just snap your fingers and sign a couple free agents and all of a sudden, we're a winning franchise. You know it doesn't work like that.

Chiefs fans are going to have to be patient a couple more seasons before we're legit contenders. It's going to take a couple more seasons like these to get there.

If you want to know why we are in such a deep hole, just go back and count how many draft picks from the Vermeil era are still on ANY TEAM, much less the Chiefs, and you'll see why this team was lacking so much talent up to this season. Most teams don't have to rebuild this way because they draft contributers EVERY SEASON. That didn't happen while Dick was here.

OH MY GOD Texas. Amen, Hallelujah, whatever. You hit the nail right on the head. WOW. I wish these people knew that.

Three7s
09-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Right on the dot, Texas. People just want to win badly now because they're hungry for it. Patience pays off!

Chief from the North
09-11-2008, 12:38 AM
you mean 5%, right?

Nice mood pal. Thanks for sharing it. And no, I meant 94%...if 95% of the people are doing it, 94% of them are at least doing it with class and tact. I excluded you, so that makes 94%. Need an Abacus?

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:40 AM
Nice mood pal. Thanks for sharing it. And no, I meant 94%...if 95% of the people are doing it, 94% of them are at least doing it with class and tact. I excluded you, so that makes 94%. Need an Abacus?

I guess, cuz I haven't seen anyone do it with tact. A personal attack is a personal attack. Who uses tact in a personal attack?

Chief from the North
09-11-2008, 12:42 AM

I appreciate that, but after 20 years of building mediocrity, why wouldn't people focus some anger to management? I for one don't feel that is in any way attacking the team we all clearly love...if anything it is defending that team from the morons who are managing it. No different that bashing polititians, except you can at least let your voice be heard through your vote.
But I thank you for taking the time to respond in a civil way.

Chief from the North
09-11-2008, 12:46 AM
:bananen_smilies046:
I guess, cuz I haven't seen anyone do it with tact. A personal attack is a personal attack. Who uses tact in a personal attack?

Whatever. I could have responded in a hardcore personal attack on you, but where would that leave us? Just firing off rounds at fellow fans isn't my idea of intelligent discussion.
Have a good night, hope it gets better.

tornadospotter
09-11-2008, 12:48 AM

Wrong, I know very well why we are in the shape we are. But I think we can win with the players we have now!!! I just think the game planning had better change to reflect the abillities of the players, playing. Thig is a better option than Damion in my opinion.
But I am not a coach or gm, i am just a redneck fan of the Chiefs!!!!!! and dammit its ......................
faider Week!!!!!!!

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:49 AM
:bananen_smilies046:

Whatever. I could have responded in a hardcore personal attack on you, but where would that leave us? Just firing off rounds at fellow fans isn't my idea of intelligent discussion.
Have a good night, hope it gets better.

you thought i was attacking you? lol

go send a pm over to hermhater. hell let you know what one of my attacks look like. :lol:

didn't mean to hurt your feelings with the "noob" sign. I'm so sorry. think you could forgive me? lmao :lol:

Three7s
09-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Wrong, I know very well why we are in the shape we are. But I think we can win with the players we have now!!! I just think the game planning had better change to reflect the abillities of the players, playing. Thig is a better option than Damion in my opinion.
But I am not a coach or gm, i am just a redneck fan of the Chiefs!!!!!! and dammit its ......................
faider Week!!!!!!!
Only reason we can win right now is our easy schedule. Which would be good for a growing team, so I'll take it!

texaschief
09-11-2008, 12:52 AM
faider Week!!!!!!!

I agree. I don't think Huard can succeed in this system. You just need to remember we have 34 or so players in their first or second year as a pro. It's hard to expect good things from a young team that doesn't have a solid foundation or a clear cut direction. That starts with the leaders on the team. We don't have one on either side of the ball right now. We don't have and established MLB or QB right now.

I seriously think you won't see us with a 10 or 11 win season till 2010.

Big Daddy Tek
09-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Texas. Just cause our MLB aint a leader and our QB aint a leader does not mean that we dont have a clear cut leader on our team. Now, Ill agree with the need of a leader at QB, but on defense you can have a leader at any position. I would say Donnie Edwards is a great leader and Pat Surtain is a mentoring type. Remeber DJ is also highly respected. I guess all in all. I dont agree with you on the defense but I do on the offense.

texaschief
09-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Texas. Just cause our MLB aint a leader and our QB aint a leader does not mean that we dont have a clear cut leader on our team. Now, Ill agree with the need of a leader at QB, but on defense you can have a leader at any position. I would say Donnie Edwards is a great leader and Pat Surtain is a mentoring type. Remeber DJ is also highly respected. I guess all in all. I dont agree with you on the defense but I do on the offense.

The MLB is generally thought of as the QB of the defense. I didn't mean there weren't leaders on the team, we just don't have the leaders we need in key positions.

Guru
09-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Ah, should have just said that in the first place. Glad I didn't waste my time on it.

tornadospotter
09-11-2008, 01:31 AM
I agree. I don't think Huard can succeed in this system. You just need to remember we have 34 or so players in their first or second year as a pro. It's hard to expect good things from a young team that doesn't have a solid foundation or a clear cut direction. That starts with the leaders on the team. We don't have one on either side of the ball right now. We don't have and established MLB or QB right now.

You may be right, you may be wrong, I hope you are wrong!:bananen_smilies046:

texaschief
09-11-2008, 01:49 AM
[/COLOR][/I][/B]

You may be right, you may be wrong, I hope you are wrong!:bananen_smilies046:

If i'm wrong, i think we'll see a repeat of last season where the organization would be chasing fool's gold. JMO

chief31
09-11-2008, 05:12 AM

How can you not see the importance of offensive line yet? Any QB brought in here is currently the equivilent of a crash-test dummy.

Why draft a really expensive crash teast dummy? Go with the cheap ones.

The heat is up as high as it goes on these guys, if you ask me.

Those predictions jump all over the place, don't they? Weren't you the one who was telling me, recently, that you predicted us above .500 this season? :D

(Honestly, I could be wrong there. I don't remember how high you were pumping us up before.)

Three7s
09-11-2008, 05:14 AM
How can you not see the importance of offensive line yet? Any QB brought in here is currently the equivilent of a crash-test dummy.

The heat is up as high as it goes on these guys, if you ask me.

Those predictions jump all over the place, don't they? Weren't you the one who was telling me, recently, that you predicted us above .500 this season? :D

(Honestly, I could be wrong there. I don't remember how high you were pumping us up before.)
I was kind of confused on that, also. He had us at the same record as me in my predictions thread!

chief31
09-11-2008, 05:56 AM
I was kind of confused on that, also. He had us at the same record as me in my predictions thread!

Just know that he will dig-up, and sling all over the place, whichever prediction winds-up being the right one. He did it last season too.

Oh, hi TC! Have these guys been giving you enough crap in my absense? :D

texaschief
09-11-2008, 02:07 PM

So, a plan of Croyle every 5th game, then Huard for the rest of the season is better? I'd rather let the QB mature during the time the line still sucks. As long as he's not made of glass, he should be fine. The line this year isn't even close to as bad as it was last year. Your company line of "OLINE, OLINE, AND MORE OLINE" doesn't apply every year.

You can be above .500 without winning 10 or 11 games. Go check that math. it can be done.

Go back and look at the prediction thread... look at the last line.

Just know that he will dig-up, and sling all over the place, whichever prediction winds-up being the right one. He did it last season too.

Hello pot, meet Kettle.

:sign0098:

chief31
09-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Your company line of "OLINE, OLINE, AND MORE OLINE" doesn't apply every year.

:sign0098:
Until it is fixed it does.

If Albert is the greatest LOT to ever play the game, there is only one of him. He can only play one of five positions.

And we did allow four sacks in our only game, including getting our starting QB a separated shoulder. I don't call that anything better than crap.

Big Daddy Tek
09-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Brodie Croyles seperated shoulder is because Jamal Charles picked up the wrong blitzer. Nothing to do with the O-line.

Chiefster
09-11-2008, 03:59 PM

OITSTANDING read!

However, "IDIOTS" is a bit harsh, but hey we're adults here. The fact the King Carl has been around since dirt means that I'll not be shutting up about him anytime soon. Other then that pretty good stuff. :D

texaschief
09-11-2008, 04:16 PM
Until it is fixed it does.

If Albert is the greatest LOT to ever play the game, there is only one of him. He can only play one of five positions.

And we did allow four sacks in our only game, including getting our starting QB a separated shoulder. I don't call that anything better than crap.

Brodie Croyles seperated shoulder is because Jamal Charles picked up the wrong blitzer. Nothing to do with the O-line.

... and it's funny how we went three quarters with only one sack allowed by the OLINE, then the statue "savior" comes in and gets sacked twice in one quarter... but it's ALL on the O-line, right?

Big Daddy Tek
09-11-2008, 04:19 PM
OITSTANDING read!

However, "IDIOTS" is a bit harsh, but hey we're adults here. The fact the King Carl has been around since dirt means that I'll not be shutting up about him anytime soon. Other then that pretty good stuff. :D
Thanx Chiefster.

Big Daddy Tek
09-11-2008, 04:20 PM
thats funny Texas. I didnt even realize that. But now that I think about it, your right. Jamal blew his assignment on one of Damons sacks too though.

Sn@keIze
09-11-2008, 04:37 PM
Plus, Daniel from Mo.runs strictly Shotgun.

NFL wants QBs who can 1, 3, 5, and 7 step drop.

You add that with the fact that the trenches are an average of 6'5", Chase Daniel just doesnt work. Which is too bad because the guy is just dead accurate and scary too defend.

texaschief
09-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Seriously 31, what do you want to do?

We have a left tackle. In my mind, if you can miss the entire preseason and training camp, then step in against that Patriot defense and not allow a sack, you get the job. Albert doesn't have to be the "BEST EVER LT" to earn that job. He doesn't have to be Willie Roaf.

I don't want to get rid of Brian Waters.... am i alone on that?

I didn't see a single problem with Niswanger as the center. I didn't see a bobbled snap or missed assignments. He has earned the opportunity to claim that spot.

Jones probably isn't the answer at right guard, but he's not the worst guard the Chiefs have ever had.

McIntosh probably isn't the answer at RT, but he's the best option right now, this early in the season. Personally, I'd rather have Taylor or Richardson over there right now, but I didn't see anything i was absolutely fed up with.

So, i ask again, what do you want to do? You jumped on me like drafting a QB (which we need) and or a MLB (which we need) in the first two rounds would be the worst thing ever. You hardly ever... EVER draft guards in the first two rounds. They have to be super stud guards to warrant that type of move. Also, you don't draft RTs in the first round at least. Maybe, the 2nd, but picking up an additional 2nd rd. pick wouldn't be THAT difficult to do.

If you were to look at the Chiefs' roster right now, there are 3 glaring needs on this team and not one of them is on that O-line. QB, MLB, and CB are the biggest concerns. Hopefully, Carr can step up and bail the Chiefs out of having to spend a top draft pick on a CB.

But right now, MLB and QB are the two spots the Chiefs need to be concerned with. If you actually had objective opinions and weren't on this, "everything is Herm's fault" trip that you're on, you might realize that.

DrunkHillbilly
09-11-2008, 08:56 PM
MLB is definetly a spot to be concerned with!! Just like last season, teams will run all over our defense.

Seriously???? A Brodie Croyle sig???????? WOW!!!!!!!

royalswin100games
09-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Rey Maualuga.