PDA

View Full Version : Hello Chiefs fans!

FilipinoRaider
09-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Well after our azz kicking, red headed step child beating, bronco stomping we got on MNF Opener, I finally got the guts too drop buy on this board.

I just wanted too wish you all and injury free game this Sunday:bananen_smilies046:

My prediction:

If the Raiders win? 27-24

If the Chiefs win? 35-9

Big Daddy Tek
09-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Well after our azz kicking, red headed step child beating, bronco stomping we got on MNF Opener, I finally got the guts too drop buy on this board.

I just wanted too wish you all and injury free game this Sunday:bananen_smilies046:

My prediction:

If the Raiders win? 27-24

If the Chiefs win? 35-9
I aint never been nice to no damn Raider fan. Get lost pal. Watch out for Pollard, cause hes comin for JaMarcus' knee!!!!!!

FilipinoRaider
09-12-2008, 11:38 PM
I aint never been nice to no damn Raider fan. Get lost pal. Watch out for Pollard, cause hes comin for JaMarcus' knee!!!!!!

:frog2:

AkChief49
09-12-2008, 11:43 PM
I know where West Covina is.....went to school in the area!

jtandcrew
09-13-2008, 02:19 AM
Your welcome in my book! It will be fun talking trash all season long!

Bike
09-13-2008, 10:37 AM
Leave

Chiefster
09-13-2008, 11:23 PM
He's a respectful Raiders fan, and as long as he stays respectful then he's welcome.

Sn@keIze
09-14-2008, 01:13 AM

I hate Raids too but dont lower yourself by wishing injury on someone.

I dont mind our new lil raider friend either to talk some trash.

Hey Raidtard!!!, who are you guys gonna pick for your first overall draft selection next year?

Chiefster
09-14-2008, 06:52 AM
I hate Raids too but dont lower yourself by wishing injury on someone.

I dont mind our new lil raider friend either to talk some trash.

Hey Raidtard!!!, who are you guys gonna pick for your first overall draft selection next year?

Again, what differentiates this Chiefs site from some of the others is the fact that we maintain a level of cordial communication, even to fans of the opposition. I like a little smack talk as much as the next Chiefs fan but let's focus any personal attacks on the opposing teams and not on the fans of those teams. Everyone is welcome here as long as they are respectful.
I agree with you about wishing anyone bodily harm BTW.

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 12:10 PM
On my sons POp warner football team there are several nice parents of kids who are FADER fans. they are nice especially with our winning record against them what can they say???????