PDA

View Full Version : Marty Schottenheimer Picks the Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Daddy Tek
09-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Marty Schottenheimer picks the Raiders!

Former Chiefs coach Marty Schottenheimer said on his radio show on Sirius on Thursday that he thinks the Raiders will beat the Chiefs this Sunday.
"I'm wondering if the Raiders will rally around their coach (Lane Kiffin)," Marty said. "I think it'll be a closely fought game but I'm picking the Raiders.
"Larry Johnson, I thought they kept him under wraps last week. I think the running game is what the Chiefs have to hang their hat on but it will be tough to run against all those eight-man and nine-man fronts."

This was an article that I found online

tammietailgator
09-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Well this is what I have to say about that:

Its a different game with us at home against the faders! We are doing well against stuffing them in the red zone. We have to work on our red zone offense.... but they proved they do too.

Plus I will be there! I will do what I can! :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
09-12-2008, 11:57 PM
I just hope the weather is alright for the game, I'm hearing it could be a wet one.

As for Marty, he's just going by the two team's running games. Raiders do have a better running game than us, but we have a much better defense and better passing attack.....IF WE USE IT, THAT IS! However, if it's raining, it's gonna be run-dominant, regardless, so it could be a messy game!

tammietailgator
09-12-2008, 11:59 PM
I just hope the weather is alright for the game, I'm hearing it could be a wet one.

As for Marty, he's just going by the two team's running games. Raiders do have a better running game than us, but we have a much better defense and better passing attack.....IF WE USE IT, THAT IS! However, if it's raining, it's gonna be run-dominant, regardless, so it could be a messy game!

You forget that I will be there :yahoo:

jtandcrew
09-13-2008, 12:07 AM
Marty Schottenheimer picks the Raiders!

Former Chiefs coach Marty Schottenheimer said on his radio show on Sirius on Thursday that he thinks the Raiders will beat the Chiefs this Sunday.
"I'm wondering if the Raiders will rally around their coach (Lane Kiffin)," Marty said. "I think it'll be a closely fought game but I'm picking the Raiders.
"Larry Johnson, I thought they kept him under wraps last week. I think the running game is what the Chiefs have to hang their hat on but it will be tough to run against all those eight-man and nine-man fronts."

This was an article that I found online

He's making his pick from what he knows! MARTYBALL....Okoye left...Okoye right...Okoye up the middle! He hadnt had that good of a option since Okoye but we all know thats his game plan! I really think he hates the passing game! :lol: Except when he has no choice! I think we will do fine against the Raiders this week especially if they play like they did last week!

Three7s
09-13-2008, 12:09 AM
He's making his pick from what he knows! MARTYBALL....Okoye left...Okoye right...Okoye up the middle! He hadnt had that good of a option since Okoye but we all know thats his game plan! I really think he hates the passing game! :lol: Except when he has no choice! I think we will do fine against the Raiders this week especially if they play like they did last week!
If both teams play like they did last week, this game is over before the half.

FilipinoRaider
09-13-2008, 12:09 AM
This has too be a JOKE?

Marty had too be kidding?????

Marty would rather have his legs sawed off with a rust butter knife, than too say anything positive about the Raiders!!!

jtandcrew
09-13-2008, 12:17 AM
This has too be a JOKE?

Marty had too be kidding?????

Marty would rather have his legs sawed off with a rust butter knife, than too say anything positive about the Raiders!!!

Why would that be far fetched? He did take a job with the Chargers!:lol: :mob:

FilipinoRaider
09-13-2008, 12:28 AM
Why would that be far fetched? He did take a job with the Chargers!:lol: :mob:

Marty hates Al Davis and anything about the Raiders.

He must be getting paid a TRUCK LOAD of money too say stuff like that.

jtandcrew
09-13-2008, 12:50 AM
Marty hates Al Davis and anything about the Raiders.

He must be getting paid a TRUCK LOAD of money too say stuff like that.

I hate the Raiders also! Although, with their moves through the off-season on paper they should be the team to beat in AFC west IMO! Doesnt mean I like them or even we dont have a chance to contend! I just saying I understand where hes coming from TBH.

OTR Chiefs fan
09-13-2008, 09:07 PM
I hate the Raiders also! Although, with their moves through the off-season on paper they should be the team to beat in AFC west IMO! Doesnt mean I like them or even we dont have a chance to contend! I just saying I understand where hes coming from TBH.

Don't worry guys, you can chalk up a win for the Chiefs on this one. Russell looked like a deer in the headlights last week when he was playing at home. Just think how he'll be in Arrowhead with all the Raider Haters? :mob: :yahoo:

Chiefster
09-13-2008, 10:03 PM
The faders have always played us tough. I'm looking forward to being apart of that 12th man!

Sn@keIze
09-14-2008, 12:23 AM
With this crappy weather I think it will give us a good advantage too.

You guys that are gonna be the 12th man gotta yell EXTRA LOUD For those of us who arent gonna be there.

I want see the Faiders have at least 10 false starts!!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Chiefster
09-14-2008, 06:04 AM
With this crappy weather I think it will give us a good advantage too.

You guys that are gonna be the 12th man gotta yell EXTRA LOUD For those of us who arent gonna be there.

I want see the Faiders have at least 10 false starts!!!!!:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Only ten???

McLovin
09-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Wow looks like Marty was right, as much as I hated Martyball I am starting to miss it , Martyball trumps Hermie ball.

javarick
09-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Marty was right, we were wrong.

I feel like someone kicked me in the gutt

DrunkHillbilly
09-15-2008, 11:15 AM
Hilarious!!!!!!!! I was picking us too!!!! I may have to rethink my picks from now on!

Guru
09-15-2008, 11:23 AM
Marty obviously knew what he was talking about. heh