PDA

View Full Version : No Offense!!! No Defense!!

CHIEFS_FN_ROCK
09-14-2008, 03:03 PM
Is gonna be a long season if herm is gonna play stupid little little BULLCRAP junk style of football!!!!!!:mob:

chief addict
09-14-2008, 03:07 PM
My hatred for Herm has just increased while watching this game. It's like he's not even trying to win.

wiggy8544
09-14-2008, 03:09 PM
I don't understand how Herm thinks Thigpen gives them about the best chance to win? Herm has let down the Fans both in the stadium and watching at home! I don't care if he needs to find out Thigpen, this is not the time to find out. This game should be closer! The Radiers are making the Cheifs look like a Highschool team!

PawnshopMarimba
09-14-2008, 03:33 PM
Yep. I'll admit it. I was wrong. I wanted to see Thigpen, and he's not very good.

Play calling has been bizarre too.. what the hell? How did we get WORSE than last season?

dmwelch
09-14-2008, 03:38 PM
I wouldn't blame the defense, I would blame the offense and mostly... drum roll.... Edwards.

If our quarterbacks are hurt enough to put in thigpen... let's get Lenny Dawson back!!

He could still outplay thigpen.

PawnshopMarimba
09-14-2008, 03:44 PM
I know at this stage in the game, Oakland's playing a little loose. But sheez, where was this gutsy play-calling earlier in the game?

Edit: Tyler with the Staubach jump-throw. Nice. :-)

dmwelch
09-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Like I said, defense, though they (being tired from playing all day instead of the offense) gave up a lot of big runs, they are the reason it's not a BLOWOUT!

Three7s
09-14-2008, 04:00 PM
Anyone that saw my prediction thread, throw it out the window. We can't even handle one of the worst teams in the NFL. We REALLY might not win a game this season.

Sick Dog
09-14-2008, 04:28 PM
You know the offense does look better with Croyle...To bad he can't stay healthy...

PawnshopMarimba
09-14-2008, 04:38 PM
Anyone that saw my prediction thread, throw it out the window. We can't even handle one of the worst teams in the NFL. We REALLY might not win a game this season.
Correction: We can't handle one of the worst teams in the NFL... AT HOME.

Hopefully Thigpen gets all the reps in practice this week and the wide-outs can get in synch with his timing.

McLovin
09-14-2008, 04:47 PM
Playing Hermie ball it is going to be a long season, I went to a bar and watched this game and wow .. bad bad game, I believe the Chiefs have a chance at a perfect season. 0-16. Well again next week looks like I am going to have to go have some wings and watch another loss. How long now till Hermie is fired. Are we there yet? Accountability is the word of the week ... someone tell Herm.

kcchiefs4life
09-14-2008, 04:51 PM
That one HURT. I guess I learned one lesson today.......I can't trash talk this year. I thought we would blow them out with the way the fadders looked last week. Guess I won't be answering my cell phone tonight.....again, thats what I get for talking trash to raiders fans.....but I hate them so.

greg3564
09-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Everyone still think letting Jared Allen go was such a great idea? Let's see, replace a PROVEN commodity for a bunch of unknowns. I don't think we'll go 0-16, but I don't see anything more than 2-14 this year. Herm and Carl should be shown the door and bring in someone else. It couldn't hurt us anymore than Herm already has.

Bike
09-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Ah, Jarad Allen didn't want to be here. Why sign him for millions at the expense of bringing in young players - the future of this team?
We made this mistake once with LJ.
Agree on King Carl though. I think there may be a job opening for him at Metro Ford. But that is probably to close to Arrowhead...Probably stuck with him for 2 more years.

wolfpack
09-14-2008, 05:18 PM
the only way clark will grow some balls and fire hermmie and carl is hit him in the pocketbook. if they keep playing like this it will happen this year. we almost didnt sell out this game. wait till the weather gets colder and our team gets sh@ttier.

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 07:29 PM
what do you think was going to happen to our D when they are on the field almost the whole game??? it was bound to catch up to them and it did in the 2nd half!!!

javarick
09-14-2008, 10:39 PM
The defense was good, not great and did its job. We did nothing on offense and will not unless we figure out what we are. I think pass on first down sometimes, not always run the ball.

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 10:47 PM
That one HURT. I guess I learned one lesson today.......I can't trash talk this year. I thought we would blow them out with the way the fadders looked last week. Guess I won't be answering my cell phone tonight.....again, thats what I get for talking trash to raiders fans.....but I hate them so.

LOL YOUR PHONE OF TOO??? LOL ALL THE FAIDER TEXT i AM GETTING IS MAKING ME SICK

greg3564
09-15-2008, 12:08 AM
The defense was good, not great and did its job. We did nothing on offense and will not unless we figure out what we are. I think pass on first down sometimes, not always run the ball.

The defense was good? I mean, come one, they got run on for over 300 yards! Mediocre, yes. Good, no.