PDA

View Full Version : I have to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 05:08 PM
I have been a dye hard cardiac chief fan for toooooo long to get the treatment that we as fans are getting from the chiefs !! this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!! i am sick and tired of this BS just trying to do enough to keep fans and money coming in and not spending any money to win!!!!!
STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF US FANS OR WE WILL RETALIATE!!!!!!!

FilipinoRaider
09-14-2008, 06:35 PM
I have been a dye hard cardiac chief fan for toooooo long to get the treatment that we as fans are getting from the chiefs !! this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!! i am sick and tired of this BS just trying to do enough to keep fans and money coming in and not spending any money to win!!!!!

Seriously, what are you talking about? Your fans looked like they were pumped. Arrowhead is still in the Top 5 toughest places to play!

greg3564
09-14-2008, 06:58 PM
This team blows. Nothing short of Hern, Chan, Gunther and Carl being fired TODAY will change a damn thing. Yes, Gunther blows too. His defense just got ran over for 300 yards today.

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 08:22 PM
Seriously, what are you talking about? Your fans looked like they were pumped. Arrowhead is still in the Top 5 toughest places to play!
STFU and get the &%*&% out of here FAIDER!!!!!! we still own you tard!!!!!!!!!!

Bike
09-14-2008, 08:42 PM
this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!!
Pro Angler, maybe you should try fishing. Its more relaxing and less expensive. Don't threaten us that you are gone! Just to come back when we start winning.
Tell me, genius, what qb would you bring in?
How about OL, MLB, 2nd reciever (where are you, Will?)
I'm amazed at how all you bashers expect instant success. You don't think I know how terrible we looked today?
We will be a successful team. We are putting the pieces together to do this. It won't happen overnight. I know all you bashers say 30 years is too long. And it is. But this is a new time and a new team. And they will be successful. Until then all you bandwagon homers can kiss my a$$.:toast2:

McLovin
09-14-2008, 08:48 PM
STFU and get the &%*&% out of here FAIDER!!!!!! we still own you tard!!!!!!!!!!
Your a disgrace to this board, one of the few Raiders fans with some respect talking about how Arrowhead is great and hard to play and you trash him. That isnt what this board is about. If you want to be disrespectful go do it somewhere else.

Three7s
09-14-2008, 08:49 PM
this is a frikin joke!!!!! Spend a frikin buck on a QB! Or i am gone!!!!!
Pro Angler, maybe you should try fishing. Its more relaxing and less expensive. Don't threaten us that you are gone! Just to come back when we start winning.
Tell me, genius, what qb would you bring in?
How about OL, MLB, 2nd reciever (where are you, Will?)
I'm amazed at how all you bashers expect instant success. You don't think I know how terrible we looked today?
We will be a successful team. We are putting the pieces together to do this. It won't happen overnight. I know all you bashers say 30 years is too long. And it is. But this is a new time and a new team. And they will be successful. Until then all you bandwagon homers can kiss my a$$.:toast2:
Tell me something, I'm sure you saw the game. With the way we played, do you think we'll win a game this season? This isn't about playing for now or blah blah, I just want to know if you think we'll win a game. I don't care if we're rebuilding or not, this team is playing for the fans of KC, and they don't even look like they care out there. How can we expect success in later seasons if they don't even care and obviously don't know how to win?

greg3564
09-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Your a disgrace to this board, one of the few Raiders fans with some respect talking about how Arrowhead is great and hard to play and you trash him. That isnt what this board is about. If you want to be disrespectful go do it somewhere else.

Agreed!

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 08:55 PM
you guys are crazy///this Faider is being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greg3564
09-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Tell me something, I'm sure you saw the game. With the way we played, do you think we'll win a game this season? This isn't about playing for now or blah blah, I just want to know if you think we'll win a game. I don't care if we're rebuilding or not, this team is playing for the fans of KC, and they don't even look like they care out there. How can we expect success in later seasons if they don't even care and obviously don't know how to win?

I saw a complete disaster and complete breakdown of fundamental football. Herm and his coaches have done squat to improve this team. I wasn't expecting even an 8-8 year. I thought we'd have a 5-11 or another 4-12. But, this team has gone from bad to worse. Last year's team looked and played like they gave a damn. I think the players have lost faith in Herm. Just goes to show the true character of a class act like Tony Gonzales to stick it out with an idiot like Herm. I'm sure even Tony is wondering why in the hell he stuck around for this mess. Herm is proving that he can't coach players in this league.

McLovin
09-14-2008, 09:01 PM

If you have ever read anything from him, you would know he was not, he comes here to talk during Chiefs Raiders week, he is always respectful and is well aware he is in hostile territory. What he may not know is that Arrowhead at the moment isnt the Arrowhead of old. It will come back though, and it did look like it was quite rowdy today.

greg3564
09-14-2008, 09:01 PM

I've read all of his posts and don't see that at all. Take a look in the mirror and see who's crazy.

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 09:05 PM
He is a typical Faider and he isnt welcome in my threads he should respect that and stay out! END OF DISCUSSION.

McLovin
I saw a complete disaster and complete breakdown of fundamental football. Herm and his coaches have done squat to improve this team. I wasn't expecting even an 8-8 year. I thought we'd have a 5-11 or another 4-12. But, this team has gone from bad to worse. Last year's team looked and played like they gave a damn. I think the players have lost faith in Herm. Just goes to show the true character of a class act like Tony Gonzales to stick it out with an idiot like Herm. I'm sure even Tony is wondering why in the hell he stuck around for this mess. Herm is proving that he can't coach players in this league.
This was a bad week, horrible week to be quite honest, but they played good enough that next week they will play again, and I plan on watching them. Miami was 1-15 last year but they still started this season in Miami. Even if the Chiefs do go 0-16 at the start of 2009 I am going to be jacked up about the beginning of the new season. I do want Clark to wake up and fire Hermie and Carly.

I did see one play (the int) that Tony looked like he kinda gave up. But then who can blame him at this point. Think the players can strike till they replace some of the staff?

Bike
They don't look like they care? Bullsh!t. Nobody wants to lose.
Do I think they will win in Atlanta. Yes I do.
It sounds like with your attitude they shouldn't even make the flight.
I think the Chiefs can go 9-5 the rest of the year and get into the playoffs. How does that taste?
I believe any team can defeat any other team on any given sunday. My team just happens to be the Chiefs.

Three7s
09-14-2008, 09:08 PM
They don't look like they care? Bullsh!t. Nobody wants to lose.
Do I think they will win in Atlanta. Yes I do.
It sounds like with your attitude they shouldn't even make the flight.
I think the Chiefs can go 9-5 the rest of the year and get into the playoffs. How does that taste?
I believe any team can defeat any other team on any given sunday. My team just happens to be the Chiefs.
Two weeks ago, I would've agreed with you. I don't go on heart and homerism when I root for my team. I go with what I see on the field and what I saw from teams that have played in previous weeks.

Bike
09-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Two weeks ago, I would've agreed with you. I don't go on heart and homerism when I root for my team. I go with what I see on the field and what I saw from teams that have played in previous weeks.
Good for you. Going by that, Chiefs have no shot in Atlanta. I'm tired of this sh!t.
Canada, where the hell are you?

greg3564
09-14-2008, 09:16 PM

Bingo! I look at the stats and watch how players perform on the field. Neither are very promising.

McLovin
09-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Good for you. Going by that, Chiefs have no shot in Atlanta. I'm tired of this sh!t.
If one would guess Canada is drunk and over at HH's house. They were at the game today. But hey Bike you've got me. I made the decision last year it isnt worth it to be a hater and miserable all year. I was cheering loud in the local bar here in Illinois when we got the TD and 2 point conversion. After all was said and done today we lost but guess what there is always next week. And if we do happen to lose every game this year, maybe we will get rid of Hermie and then there is next year. Till then a bad day of Chiefs football is still better then a good day at work, or much else in life to be honest.

IlovetheChiefs
09-14-2008, 09:20 PM
Last week we were 1st and goal and 5 yds away from OT in NE. Even in today's game, bad as it was, we had it a one possession game at 16-8 and the ball with 3:30 to go.
So of course I think we can and will win some games this year.
Good grief even today you had the Skins come back agaisnt NO, you had Detroit getting routed 21-3 by GB, then pull ahead of them 25-24 in the 4th qtr, and then end up getting routed again! You had the Rams cut the Giants lead to 20-13 in the early 4th qtr and then end up getting routed 41-13. There was the Broncos clobbering the Chargers 21-3, then the Chargers overtook them 38-31, only to lose again 39-38. Seattle blew an early 14-0 lead to SF and lost the game. The Vikings were up 15-0 late in the 3rd qtr and yet Indi won 18-15.
Anything can happen in the NFL. Sure, MAYBE we're in for a poor record this year. But I'll never concede that as a FACT. And I'll certainly never say oh that's it we're gonna be 2-14, 1-15, 0-16, etc. I don't think any team ever has gone 0-16 anyway. (TB went 0-14 when it was a 14 game schedule and when it was their first season).

The Falcons rookie qb played great last week and played horrible today. Heck even the Raiders qb played horrible today (completed like 5 or 6 passes for like 50 yards?). We can beat Atlanta next week. Yes they could beat us too. But I certainly don't declare that game, and all of our others, game over like some here.

greg3564
09-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Last week we were 1st and goal and 5 yds away from OT in NE. Even in today's game, bad as it was, we had it a one possession game at 16-8 and the ball with 3:30 to go.
So of course I think we can and will win some games this year.
Good grief even today you had the Skins come back agaisnt NO, you had Detroit getting routed 21-3 by GB, then pull ahead of them 25-24 in the 4th qtr, and then end up getting routed again! You had the Rams cut the Giants lead to 20-13 in the early 4th qtr and then end up getting routed 41-13. There was the Broncos clobbering the Chargers 21-3, then the Chargers overtook them 38-31, only to lose again 39-38. Seattle blew an early 14-0 lead to SF and lost the game. The Vikings were up 15-0 late in the 3rd qtr and yet Indi won 18-15.
Anything can happen in the NFL. Sure, MAYBE we're in for a poor record this year. But I'll never concede that as a FACT. And I'll certainly never say oh that's it we're gonna be 2-14, 1-15, 0-16, etc. I don't think any team ever has gone 0-16 anyway. (TB went 0-14 when it was a 14 game schedule and when it was their first season).

The Falcons rookie qb played great last week and played horrible today. Heck even the Raiders qb played horrible today (completed like 5 or 6 passes for like 50 yards?). We can beat Atlanta next week. Yes they could beat us too. But I certainly don't declare that game, and all of our others, game over like some here.

Our coaches are putting the team in a position that isn't good. Herm has proven time and time again that he makes poor game time coaching decisions.

And yet another run, run, pass and punt Offensive Coordinator. Is it really the OC's fault, even after we were assured it was after Solari? Is it really Herm forcing his influence on the OC? The guy has a terrible record and it's directly affecting our team now, and unfortunately, will have a lasting affect.

nigeriannightmare
09-14-2008, 11:06 PM

I told you they are gonna run this team into the ground, and then move them to LA. And don't give me that stadium improvement money as a reason to stay. The Browns moved just days after their tax payers approved 175 million dollar renovaton, days.

FilipinoRaider
09-15-2008, 02:56 AM

Wow! You really have some issues! It's freaking football!!!

I love the Raiders, but it's not the end of the world dude!

The Broncos stomped us a new A-Hole on Monday Night! I don't hate the Bronco fans for it!!!!

Hate me if you want, it's a free Country man!

FilipinoRaider
09-15-2008, 02:58 AM
I've read all of his posts and don't see that at all. Take a look in the mirror and see who's crazy.

Thanks man:bananen_smilies046:

Seriously, what do I have to gloat about????

Both of our teams suck!!!!

FilipinoRaider
09-15-2008, 03:17 AM
filipino, we have no problem with opposing fans that are respectful as you have been. Thanks for stopping by. Maybe we can all go into counseling together from all the psychological problems our teams have left us with.

Al Davis has left me with many years of counseling!!!

Both of our teams need a ton of work from top too bottom!!!

McLovin
09-15-2008, 09:10 AM

I do have one problem with you though, never thought I would have to stick up for a Raiders fan, lol. Man what is this world coming to. Stick around we appriciate the respect and intelligent conversation.

Bike
09-15-2008, 09:33 AM
Man - that shot of Al Davis ar Arrowhead - dude looked like he was 2 steps from 6 feet under...

McLovin
09-15-2008, 10:20 AM
Man - that shot of Al Davis ar Arrowhead - dude looked like he was 2 steps from 6 feet under...
I thought it looked like he died years ago. Weekend at Bernies anyone?

Dyno-Mite
09-16-2008, 12:18 PM

KC does have a shot at winning this game against the Falcons.We won't win it with Thigpen as the starting quarterback during that game.Give Damon a full 4 quarters and that will give us a victory.Face the fact.Damon barely played against the Patriots untill later in that game while we almost won it during a clutch situation while in a fierce Patriots environment.Too bad he left during the Radiers game which allowed a non successful quarterback in Thigpen to take over.Thigpen did nothing good and can't be depended on while under center alongside of our leaky offensive line.

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 12:39 PM
KC does have a shot at winning this game against the Falcons.We won't win it with Thigpen as the starting quarterback during that game.Give Damon a full 4 quarters and that will give us a victory.Face the fact.Damon barely played against the Patriots untill later in that game while we almost won it during a clutch situation while in a fierce Patriots environment.Too bad he left during the Radiers game which allowed a non successful quarterback in Thigpen to take over.Thigpen did nothing good and can't be depended on while under center alongside of our leaky offensive line.
But Damon can not survive! He did not even make it to Half time! Thig is our only hope of a QB that can possible play a whole game! Thats if the Coaching staff will game plan a offense that allows him to roll out, escape pressure and basically run for his life!
I do not understand your fixation with Huard! Yes Thig did not look good, but Huard can not take a hit, and stay in a game either. The running game sucked, we are trying to run up the middle to much. We need to run more power sweeps, or something. The dive up the middle, we just cann't make that work with this line yet.

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 12:45 PM

I for one rather hope you have many more years of counseling ahead of you. :lol:
But you are welcome here in my opinion, you are a true fan of your team, and you are respectful! Now after this lost, until the raiders prove different, I will no longer call you the faiders, cause maybe, you are now raiders again!

Canada
09-17-2008, 12:25 PM

Sorry, here I am!! :bananen_smilies046:

Damn right it is dude!! :mob: Don't listen to these dipsh!ts hatin' on you. You are always welcome here.

**** yeah we are gonna win a game. We take the Pats to the last play of the game and that means nothing to the haters, but we lose a game and now we aren't gonna win a game all season. The joys of having a young team. Some days they are gonna come out and surprise you and some days they are gonna do what they did last Sunday. But next week in ATL our D line is gonna do the dirty bird all over Matt Ryan and Turner. We will improve over the season and it begins with a win over the Falcons. :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
09-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Chiefs and Falcons kinda in the same boat, except they have a qb and a win.
We need both!
The turnaround starts sunday in the Georgia Dome!!
Time for Thig to shine!
Time to stuff the run!
Chiefs will cage the birds.!!!

tornadospotter
09-17-2008, 12:44 PM
Chiefs and Falcons kinda in the same boat, except they have a qb and a win.
We need both!
The turnaround starts sunday in the Georgia Dome!!
Time for Thig to shine!
Time to stuff the run!
Chiefs will cage the birds.!!!
Thats it, start the war drums, The Red Hats are going to storm in the Georgia Dome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Chiefs!!!!!

AkChief49
09-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Falcon meat!!!mmmmmmm....we need a win!!

Three7s
09-17-2008, 11:58 PM
**** yeah we are gonna win a game. We take the Pats to the last play of the game and that means nothing to the haters, but we lose a game and now we aren't gonna win a game all season. The joys of having a young team. Some days they are gonna come out and surprise you and some days they are gonna do what they did last Sunday. But next week in ATL our D line is gonna do the dirty bird all over Matt Ryan and Turner. We will improve over the season and it begins with a win over the Falcons. :bananen_smilies046:
You know, that's the main reason I'm so frustrated with these guys. The way we played the Pats, we looked like a possible playoff contender, but then we turn into a completely different team the next week and just look pathetic. I know we had a 3rd string QB in there, but still, the way the defense played just made me sick, not to mention the running game. Maybe we play up or down to our opponent's level? What am I thinking? We're probably just incredibly inconsistent.

Sn@keIze
09-18-2008, 12:04 AM
Well, heres a bit of good news. The last time we played atlanta.. we went into the game 0-4.

We went on to thump them 56-10!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

And the game after that beat the colts!!!!!!

Three7s
09-18-2008, 12:05 AM
Well, heres a bit of good news. The last time we played atlanta.. we went into the game 0-4.

We went on to thump them 56-10!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo:

And the game after that beat the colts!!!!!!
Haha, yeah that was in 04, we started off horrible, but beat up on the heavily favored Falcons and went on a bit of a roll. Another food for thought, we have only lost once against the Falcons in franchise history!

Sn@keIze
09-18-2008, 01:30 AM
Correction.........we were 0-5 going into the Falcon game.

Three7s
09-18-2008, 01:35 AM
Correction.........we were 0-5 going into the Falcon game.
You sure? I thought we won one after going 0-3 or something. The Ravens on Monday night ring a bell.

rbedgood
09-18-2008, 04:49 AM

Angler...this particular guy has been here off an on since last year's matchups. He was respectful and humble then, and has been every time he's been around. It is true that a person with class usually doesn't select the Raiders as their team, but alas, this guy appears to be an exception.

Sn@keIze
09-18-2008, 05:54 AM
You sure? I thought we won one after going 0-3 or something. The Ravens on Monday night ring a bell.
hmmmm....not in the 2004 season.

Now in the 2003 season (when we went 13-3) we went to Baltimore 3-0 I think on Monday nite and beat the Ravens courtesy Dante Hall.

Three7s
09-18-2008, 06:02 AM
http://nflgateway.com/schedule.php?team=Chiefs&season=2004

Sn@keIze
09-18-2008, 06:21 AM
Thanks Three7s. my memory sucks!!!!!!

Still, 56-10 chiefs over falcons!

Canada
09-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Weren't they all rushing TDs too? 4 for Priest and 4 for Blaylock!

Big Daddy Tek
09-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Weren't they all rushing TDs too? 4 for Priest and 4 for Blaylock!
Yep. They had the number 1 rushing Defense in the league and we put it in 8 times. Priest had 4 in the first half. Blaylock had 4 in the second.

Canada
09-18-2008, 08:05 PM
Yep. They had the number 1 rushing Defense in the league and we put it in 8 times. Priest had 4 in the first half. Blaylock had 4 in the second.

I remember being pissed about that. I wanted to see Priest set some records that day and they shut him down early.