PDA

View Full Version : The Donks come Arrowhead 2 weeks from now. Hahahahahahahahahaha

Big Daddy Tek
09-14-2008, 07:52 PM
Should we even play this game. Im not sure if Ill be able to sit through that.

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 08:02 PM
LOL. I see some crazy changes in our future. I thought after that NE game we showed promise. I still believe our defense is good. they got tired after being on the field most the game and it showed in the second half.
LJ is the biggest bust of them all!
Lets start a petition to get Bill Coward in here.
Why didnt we get Chad Pennington when he came free? And put in Sippio atleast he doesnt drop passes..

greg3564
09-14-2008, 08:09 PM
The Raiders ran over us with 300 yards. I can only imagine what a balanced attack will do to us. I think we're this year's version of the historic Detroit Lions. Teams are going to be looking at us as a guaranteed win. Ugh! Where did it all go wrong? Oh, yeah...Herm Edwards.

spiman
09-14-2008, 08:29 PM
By that game we will have another QB playing for us..
Santa I want for x-mas.......:cut: YouTube - Tim Tebow highlight reel
:129: And a more experienced 'O' line and...

Fastphilly
09-15-2008, 04:42 AM
LOL. I see some crazy changes in our future. I thought after that NE game we showed promise. I still believe our defense is good. they got tired after being on the field most the game and it showed in the second half.
LJ is the biggest bust of them all!
Lets start a petition to get Bill Coward in here.
Why didnt we get Chad Pennington when he came free? And put in Sippio atleast he doesnt drop passes..

In hindsight, thank god we did'nt get noodle arms Pennington...So far he has done zilch in Miami with I'm willing to bet a better offensive line than we have..

DrunkHillbilly
09-15-2008, 11:38 AM
We can already chalk up 4 more losses, possibly 5 and they "bottom of the barrell" title in the AFC west!!!!! 2 to Denver and SD and maybe the next with the Raiders!!!! pathetic!!!!!!!!! I guess I can collect my $500 now from a guy here that knows more about Chiefs football than anyone because "he has a connection to the team"!!!! Who is it KC Wolf???????? He bet me we would finish above .500!!! 10-8 was his prediction!!! JOKE!!!!!!

Canada
09-22-2008, 12:17 PM
The Raiders ran over us with 300 yards. I can only imagine what a balanced attack will do to us. I think we're this year's version of the historic Detroit Lions. Teams are going to be looking at us as a guaranteed win. Ugh! Where did it all go wrong? Oh, yeah...Herm Edwards.

....don't forget CP. I think out defence would have been a little better had they not been left on the field for 48 minutes a game.

tornadospotter
09-22-2008, 12:33 PM
Stinky donks! I hope some how we can bet them! Dammit we need to win at Arrowhead.

zro2gon
09-22-2008, 02:00 PM
48-7....donks kill us...we dont have a prayer...no more being optimistic about this team...thats all a bunch of crap..

Canada
09-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Chiefs win.

YZILLA
09-22-2008, 05:19 PM
All I know Is I have hit seven games the last two years and spent a minimum of $300 at each game with hotel,tickets,gas,food . They will not get my money again unless Canada comes to town. Or we have another get together . Plus 12 hours of driving ( round trip ). I'll try and cheer for them at home ! although its getting harder and harder to find things to cheer about.

Three7s
09-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Broncos beat us 41-13.

slc chief
09-22-2008, 10:02 PM
yeah we should play the game screw the donkeys i hope we kick the living crap out of them i am already sick of cutler he better watch out for pollard and page and shanahan can take his ****y tude back to denver hopfully with a big old loss

drstandley31
09-22-2008, 10:49 PM
I hear ya Yzilla. Flew in for 3 games last year, also went to Houston. Year before that 3 games in KC and the Pittsburgh game. I know there's a couple more I just can't think of right now. That's a ton of money, and they lost every game. Some of those games they didn't even show up. You put that kind of effort and money into it, and watch your team just get hammered. Thankfully KC is such a great town that we had a good time anyway, but it's hard to justify that kind of money for a team that doesn't even have the potential of winning right now.

greg3564
09-22-2008, 10:57 PM
I can't imagine the frustration you guys must feel paying to see the games. I for one didn't subscribe to Directv Sunday Ticket this year. First time in 10 years I haven't had it. I just couldn't stomach the idea of forking over $300 to watch them lose, most likely, all their games. I can get the same feeling as punching myself in the nuts for free. :mob:

slc chief
09-22-2008, 11:48 PM
ouch i do not know how you live not seeing the chiefs every weekend,losing or not .nfl ticket is getting way overpriced these days though

m0ef0e
09-23-2008, 12:39 AM
ouch i do not know how you live not seeing the chiefs every weekend.

Most awesome post ever!!! :bananen_smilies046: :lol: :yahoo: :drunkhb: mad rep...

greg3564
09-23-2008, 01:05 AM
ouch i do not know how you live not seeing the chiefs every weekend,losing or not .nfl ticket is getting way overpriced these days though

I for one am feeling the economic pinch. So this year I had to dig deep and pull the trigger. If I honestly thought they would pull out at least a 6-10 season I would have spent the money.