PDA

View Full Version : Lololol @ Sd

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 07:53 PM
As a Chiefs fan living in San Diego area I put up with alot of BS!!!!!!
the end of this game was soooo gratifing.. No fumble call made my day...

BrodyBust
09-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Yes...but Denver won so it doesn't really matter lol

IlovetheChiefs
09-14-2008, 07:56 PM
That's two weeks in a row the end of the SD game was so gratifying (Carolina's last second 12 yd td game winner!).

Real amazing Shanahan went for 2 but it worked.

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeah he has nads thats for sure!!!!!!!!^^^

BrodyBust
09-14-2008, 08:02 PM
That's two weeks in a row the end of the SD game was so gratifying

Was it gratifying to see Denver win? :sign0103: Seems kind of like a lose-lose situation game to me.

Lord CarlTard
09-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Hey we got Brady, Cutler is next in two weeks!!!!

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 08:03 PM
or me personally it was better then SD winning due to thier fans are AZZZZZZZZZZ's

greg3564
09-14-2008, 08:05 PM
I find it hard to laugh at a team that was highly competitive and will probably beat the cr@p out of us when we play them. Yeah, they're 0-2, but we just got our @sses handed to us at home against the Raiders. Just sayin'.

IlovetheChiefs
09-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Was it gratifying to see Denver win? :sign0103:
Naw not at all. You're right, with Denver and SD playing it's not fun either way what the outcome is. I was really adding the fact that SD choked last week too in the end.

BrodyBust
09-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Hey we got Brady, Cutler is next in two weeks!!!!

Hopefully Johnson breaks all but one of Cutler's ribs

Pro_Angler
09-14-2008, 11:02 PM
Hopefully Johnson breaks all but one of Cutler's ribs

its on my prayer list..:lol:

AkChief49
09-15-2008, 12:57 AM
ummm...no. cutler is on my fantasy team so hush.

San Diego got screwed today...not by themselves, but by the refs. San Diego truly won the game, but on paper it goes down on a win for denver. not that i care, i dont care for either team...but to be fair, the refs gave the game to denver.

Very gutsy call though to go for two for the win! I loved that call! every coach should make that call! show your team how much confidence you have in 'em! :fatlock:well if would have mattered, I would have liked the Chargers to win...now the donks are 2-0 and the same in div. play

javarick
09-15-2008, 02:43 AM
ummm...no. cutler is on my fantasy team so hush.

San Diego got screwed today...not by themselves, but by the refs. San Diego truly won the game, but on paper it goes down on a win for denver. not that i care, i dont care for either team...but to be fair, the refs gave the game to denver.

Very gutsy call though to go for two for the win! I loved that call! every coach should make that call! show your team how much confidence you have in 'em! :fatlock:

I do not think I have seen a worse call ever. The look on Norv's face was priceless. But if it would have been us, I would have been eating my hat and crying in my chip bowl.:mob: