PDA

View Full Version : Homefield advantage? Pssh

Ryknows
09-15-2008, 12:28 AM
Your stadium was empty as hell lol

you guys are obviously the worst team in the division, possibly the NFL. LMAO @ Herman, using three freaking qbs in the game...ha ha "you play to win the game" eh?

lol

You guys are a terrible, terrible team and you just got handled by us, the oakland raiders.

Im glad we didnt draft dorsey over mcfadden AHAHAHAHA!!! What a bust.

mcfadden killed dorsey in the sec and he just did it again. your team is the laughing stock of the NFL.

you guys suck. get out of my division suckers.

Three7s
09-15-2008, 12:35 AM
You must be a genius. Did you think AND type all of that by yourself? Congrats!

AkChief49
09-15-2008, 12:35 AM
The typical raider fan......keep crowin' a$$!!!!

Ryknows
09-15-2008, 12:42 AM
lol

loser talk

must feel pretty bad being the worst team in the nfl

i wouldnt know about that

23-8

lol

Three7s
09-15-2008, 12:52 AM
You know Ryknows, I think you're pretty new to this trolling thing. Let me give you some tips.

First off, how about using some insults that are kind of decent? Telling us we're bad is nothing new, most of us have said that all off-season! You need to use something that will really burn into our hearts!!!!

Second off, try typing in coherent sentences, it makes you seem smarter, which gives the trolling more impact!

AkChief49
09-15-2008, 12:53 AM
lol

loser talk

must feel pretty bad being the worst team in the nfl

i wouldnt know about that

23-8

lolreally, you wouldn't know about that?how many games have the Raiders won in the last 5 years?how many top ten picks?oh never mind!!a$$!!

Sn@keIze
09-15-2008, 02:21 AM
I cant say anything. As bad as we played we deserve to hear this.

All you *** Sunshiners trying to stay positive about this team need a serious b!#$h slap.

javarick
09-15-2008, 02:33 AM
Hey we lost and we are mad, but dude you suck.

You have the worst owner in all of sports and he is as old as.... well, he is so old that he was there when they build the Great Wall of China!

So, back away, Raider Goodball. You still suck as much as we do. The only difference is that we will be better sooner than later!

YZILLA
09-15-2008, 07:37 PM
i agree...or continue to bend over and take where the sun dont shine.

i refuse to bend over unlike a few of the fans here. enough is enough.

Take a F***en Hike then Dude! we don't need your kind here You wanna bash on people who have been part of this website for a long time then expect people to tell you that your are the worst kind of fan there is . Go hang our with your Raider buddies , Anyone else wanna talk sh** to any of the great members we have here then the admins will just have to do some trimming of the member list . We like Quality not Quantity . Take that stuff to some other Chiefs site. I got to meet the majority of the great members this week and I doubt they would want to listen to your opinions. Have a nice day . And the raiders still suck and Al Davis swallows.

IlovetheChiefs
09-15-2008, 07:45 PM
The Raiders suck A$$ and the Chiefs kick A$$. Period.

Big Daddy Tek
09-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Hey Chiefs fans. Lets give this guy a break. I mean when your team gets swept by the Chiefs for 4 STRAIGHT YEARS and then you win a couple in a row, you might act like this guy. I mean the Raiders went 4-12 last year and they were looked at as a team coming up. We went 4-12 last year and it was the called the worst season that we've had in 30 years. The standard is different for our players and the fans. Bottomline: Your destiny is based on how long Al Davis lives!

Sn@keIze
09-16-2008, 12:28 AM
Yes, lets do give this guy a break!!!!!

You Fvckin feel goods can put up with CP for 20 Fvchin yrs?!!!! you can put up with him one Gd@#m forum!!!

So go ahead and support this team with your $$$ while we continue our SB attempt since Len Dawson.

Shut the F*&j up, and let us who really love the chiefs and arent retardede VENT!!!!

Canada
09-16-2008, 01:35 AM
I cant say anything. As bad as we played we deserve to hear this.

All you *** Sunshiners trying to stay positive about this team need a serious b!# slap.

i agree...or continue to bend over and take where the sun dont shine.

i refuse to bend over unlike a few of the fans here. enough is enough.

Feel free to come and see me. Step up to my face and b!tch slap me. You wanna vent, then vent. You wanna call me out then get off your fvckin' computer and say that sh!t to my face. otherwise STFU and sit in the corner and keep crying.

Big Daddy Tek
09-16-2008, 01:37 AM
Yes, lets do give this guy a break!!!!!

You Fvckin feel goods can put up with CP for 20 Fvchin yrs?!!!! you can put up with him one Gd@#m forum!!!

So go ahead and support this team with your $$$ while we continue our SB attempt since Len Dawson.

Shut the F*&j up, and let us who really love the chiefs and arent retardede VENT!!!!

Hey SnakeIze, I was being sarcastic to that idiot. Did you not read the entire post.

Big Daddy Tek
09-16-2008, 01:39 AM
Feel free to come and see me. Step up to my face and b!tch slap me. You wanna vent, then vent. You wanna call me out then get off your fvckin' computer and say that sh!t to my face. otherwise STFU and sit in the corner and keep crying.
Im with Canada, like usual. FU guys!

Canada
09-16-2008, 01:52 AM
Im with Canada, like usual. FU guys!
Yeah B!tches :bananen_smilies046:

Sn@keIze
09-16-2008, 02:22 AM
Hey SnakeIze, I was being sarcastic to that idiot. Did you not read the entire post.
Sorry BigDad. I see now.

Canada, I will b!tchslap you when you get CPs unit out of your mouth you ginger fvck.

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 02:54 AM
I would pay money to see you try ! Internet tough guy! :lol:

Sn@keIze
09-16-2008, 03:10 AM
I would pay money to see you try ! Internet tough guy! :lol:
This sucks!!!!Worst streak in NFL history.

We're imploding as fans and now fightin each other. Why do I have to be a Chief fan?

Ive tried to control my blood pressure and converting or bandwagon to another team but cant.

Guru
09-16-2008, 03:32 AM

We're imploding as fans and now fightin each other. Why do I have to be a Chief fan?

Ive tried to control my blood pressure and converting or bandwagon to another team but cant.

Do your homework. Worst streak in NFL history is 26 games. Tampa Bay Bucs.

As far as your post about *****slapping for being positive. What does being negative here really get ya? Seriously. It may get worse before it gets better but the good news is it will get better.

Sn@keIze
09-16-2008, 04:36 AM

As far as your post about *****slapping for being positive. What does being negative here really get ya? Seriously. It may get worse before it gets better but the good news is it will get better.

Were not in the NFL thread, we're in the exclusive CHIEFS thread.

But fine, for the late person, Worst CHIEF streak in NFL history.

Why dont you enlighten me, what has you being positive and honky dory the last 35+ years gotten ya? if you take pride in winning 1 playoff game in the last 20 years, fine. But dont be surprised if me and some other sincere fans get sick and tired of this BS.

You get sick of us bychin? We get sick of you actin like its no big deal.

Im really not trying to me negative, but things have got to change!

Three7s
09-16-2008, 04:48 AM

Why dont you enlighten me, what has you being positive and honky dory the last 35+ years gotten ya? if you take pride in winning 1 playoff game in the last 20 years, fine. But dont be surprised if me and some other sincere fans get sick and tired of this BS.

If you knew Guru, you would know that he is about as pessimistic as me.

Guru
09-16-2008, 04:53 AM

You guys are making me look like the angel on the board. You obviously know nothing about me here.:sign0104:

I am the leader of the Fire Carl chant here. I have just toned it down somewhat because it wasn't worth making myself out to be an a$$.:yahoo:

Seriously though... What is the point on just focusing on all the negative when we knew going in it was most likely going to be a bad year?

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 04:57 AM

Yup, Clarck cannot allow this to continue.

Sn@keIze
09-16-2008, 05:02 AM
I just need to walk away for a while and let it go. I knew Id have a bad week if we lost to the Raitards. Ill feel much better when we beat the Falcs.

I got to stop being such a drama queen.

P.S. All you geeks who are hard on chiefscrowd newbies need to get laid.

Just because we're not computer nerds with nothing better to do, and have all day to post, doesnt mean we're not die hard chief fans.

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 05:05 AM

you guys are obviously the worst team in the division, possibly the NFL. LMAO @ Herman, using three freaking qbs in the game...ha ha "you play to win the game" eh?

lol

You guys are a terrible, terrible team and you just got handled by us, the oakland raiders.

mcfadden killed dorsey in the sec and he just did it again. your team is the laughing stock of the NFL.

WOW! Really??? You're a Chiefs fan? And, trust me I use the term loosely after reading your post. I would respect you more if you a proclaimed "Raiders" fan trolling the site instead of being a so-called "Chiefs" fan who is obviousely a bandwagoner.

Guru
09-16-2008, 05:10 AM
I just need to walk away for a while and let it go. I knew Id have a bad week if we lost to the Raitards. Ill feel much better when we beat the Falcs.

Just because we're not computer nerds with nothing better to do, and have all day to post, doesnt mean we're not die hard chief fans.

Wow. I post on Chiefscrowd therefore...
1. get laid
2. am a computer nerd
3. nothing better to do
4. post all day

OK lets see here, I am only guilty of number 2. The rest are non-issues.:yahoo:

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 05:15 AM
Wow. I post on Chiefscrowd therefore...
1. get laid
2. am a computer nerd
3. nothing better to do
4. post all day

OK lets see here, I am only guilty of number 2. The rest are non-issues.:yahoo:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ditto that!

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 05:20 AM

Respect comes when respect is given . I personally hate fighting with people in here. I understand people being upset about this game and our team. I understand that everyone here ( except raiders fans who are here mainly to start something ) has a right to air their fellings and hope that venting makes themselves feel better. Some people take things to far and turn it into a personal issue with chiefscrowd members and that is why members here take offense to it. Newbie or longtime member it doesnt matter , if you act like a prick you will get treated like one . And I'm not pointing fingers at any one person . It goes to each member of this fine place.

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 05:23 AM
Give it a couple days and we will all be back to normal. This loss was extremely hard on all of us who love the Chiefs . Like you said earlier , lets get the Falcons !

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 05:38 AM
Respect comes when respect is given . I personally hate fighting with people in here. I understand people being upset about this game and our team. I understand that everyone here ( except raiders fans who are here mainly to start something ) has a right to air their fellings and hope that venting makes themselves feel better. Some people take things to far and turn it into a personal issue with chiefscrowd members and that is why members here take offense to it. Newbie or longtime member it doesnt matter , if you act like a prick you will get treated like one . And I'm not pointing fingers at any one person . It goes to each member of this fine place.

OUTSTANDING POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post of the year nomination right there! REP my friend! :sign0098:

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 05:39 AM
Give it a couple days and we will all be back to normal. This loss was extremely hard on all of us who love the Chiefs . Like you said earlier , lets get the Falcons !

Yup!:bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
09-16-2008, 06:53 AM
Speaking of the Falcons, they got killed by the Bucs. Looks like the key to stopping Matt Ryan is pass rush. However, I think we'll have to stop Michael Turner more than anything, since they'll run it a ton. We do that and our chances of winning are good. You know the result if we don't.

Canada
09-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Sorry BigDad. I see now.

Canada, I will b!tchslap you when you get CPs unit out of your mouth you ginger fvck.

Little *****es like you make me laugh. IMaybe your mom will let you out this weekend so you can bac up your tough guy internet persona.

I'm imploding as a fan and now fightin each other. Why do I have to be a Chief fan?

You don't, personally I don't really think you are.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!

I got laid all weekend, too bad your mom had to work or you would have to! :bananen_smilies046:

I don't post all day, I hate computers and some days I don't have anything you do. I think the reason you are not a die hard Chiefs fan as you claim is because you bash them more than any Faders fan I met this weekend. I believe you said 35+ years of nothing to cheer for. Then **** off. You want to do something good for the Chiefs? Stop claiming to be a fan and making the rest of us look bad!

Ryknows
09-16-2008, 10:08 AM
LMFAO!!!

It's always quite funny when Chief fans fight ha-ha, it's a lose lose situation, whoever wins the fight YOUR STILL A LOSER!! :lol:

You guys wont beat the Falcons, hell, you guys might not even win a da,n game this year. Your team is terrible, where was that noisy arrowhead stadium?

It was as empty as hell. empty seats everywhere. This is not the arrowhead stadium that I know of, usually that place is packed. But this time around, I think Chief fans finally wised up and realized that their team is the worst in the league and wont bother to show up for any more games.

Some may call me a troll, Im just tellin' it like it is.

Stop embrassing the afc west. get better or get the hell out of my division.

EDIT: LOL! I just thought about this. The state of Missouri has two of the worst football teams in america LMFAOROFL!!!

THE Missouri Tigers would beat the hell out of the Chiefs or the Rams LOL!

How sad.:D

Gelnn dorsey is the worst player on your defensive line lol. he will be a gigantic bust.

McFaddenOwnsDorsey

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 10:16 AM
LMFAO!!!

It's always quite funny when Chief fans fight ha-ha, it's a lose lose situation, whoever wins the fight YOUR STILL A LOSER!! :lol:

You guys wont beat the Falcons, hell, you guys might not even win a da,n game this year. Your team is terrible, where was that noisy arrowhead stadium?

It was as empty as hell. empty seats everywhere. This is not the arrowhead stadium that I know of, usually that place is packed. But this time around, I think Chief fans finally wised up and realized that their team is the worst in the league and wont bother to show up for any more games.

EDIT: LOL! I just thought about this. The state of Missouri has two of the worst football teams in america LMFAOROFL!!!

Gelnn dorsey is the worst player on your defensive line lol. he will be a gigantic bust.

McFaddenOwnsDorsey
Just can not stand to see someone have a 58 rep, when they talk trash! So Neg rep to you!

Ryknows
09-16-2008, 10:26 AM
another thing

i thought chief fans were supposed to be big bad and intimidating?

lol just a bunch o teddy bears

much like your team

ooh burn. score 1 for me and the raiders! :lol:

slc chief
09-16-2008, 10:40 AM
why don't u shut the hell up ry knows the raiders are the laughing stock of this whole leauge half of your fans are petty criminals your stadium is the worse in the leauge to go watch a game. it is about time you guys can even compete in the afc west i thought they were going to drop you guys down to the college field over the past6 years they should you guys have been rebuilding for how many years now CLOWN

IlovetheChiefs
09-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Speaking of the Falcons, they got killed by the Bucs. Looks like the key to stopping Matt Ryan is pass rush. However, I think we'll have to stop Michael Turner more than anything, since they'll run it a ton. We do that and our chances of winning are good. You know the result if we don't.

And Matt Ryan's inexperience can give him bad games like that (and I see Ryan's stats were almost identical with Tyler Thigpen's Sunday). Michael Turner is what worries me. He had like 220 yards in week one. A couple of guys at work yesterday were mockingly saying to me, "Oooh Turner's gonna run all over you!" I so hope they're wrong.

Spread is 5 and a half for Atlanta. So that's still not too bad. And they're also a team with lots of inexperience and coming off a 4-12 year. So let's get em'!

We're also 5-1 all time against them, not counting pre-season, so that's cool they've only ever beaten us once in over 40 years. The last game we crushed them 56-10 in 2004!

Dyno-Mite
09-16-2008, 11:40 AM

lol

Do you really think that ya would've won that gave if Damon would've played the entire game.Ya just got lucky because suck Thigpen came in.I freeking hate Thigpen.

Three7s
09-16-2008, 02:19 PM
LMFAO!!!

McFaddenOwnsDorsey
Have fun not getting a win for the next 2+ months. Buffalo and the Chargers are gonna steamroll you. Owned? LULULULZZ!!!!!! Btw, your owner should be in a retirement home.

m0ef0e
09-16-2008, 02:23 PM
MU rules! Go Tigers! Mizzou will have total domination over the big 12 this year.

Soooooo funny to see raiders fans talking about other people's teams sucking and blah blah blah. God, these guys never fail to prove their ignorance. While I have met a few cool ones, most raider fans run their mouths so ignorantly it seems they haven't been watching football for the last six years. Oh wait, if I was a raider fan, I wouldn't have been either.

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 02:51 PM
You raiders spent like 150 plus million dollars in the off season only to beat us with all of our rookies and a third string quarterback by 23-8? wow that was money well spent At least we have something to build on and as your guys enter retirement in the next few years where will that money be? with them on the beach sipping drinks and still laughing at what a joke of a team and especially JOKE OF AN OWNER they played for. good look winning another game this year and Don't get too ****y because you guys get your asses kicked at Home all the time ! By the way Admins....Do we really need this guy around here disrespecting our members ? I thinks its time to take out the trash !:ban:

Guru
09-16-2008, 03:50 PM
You raiders spent like 150 plus million dollars in the off season only to beat us with all of our rookies and a third string quarterback by 23-8? wow that was money well spent At least we have something to build on and as your guys enter retirement in the next few years where will that money be? with them on the beach sipping drinks and still laughing at what a joke of a team and especially JOKE OF AN OWNER they played for. good look winning another game this year and Don't get too ****y because you guys get your asses kicked at Home all the time ! By the way Admins....Do we really need this guy around here disrespecting our members ? I thinks its time to take out the trash !:ban:

I'm not too concerned about him at this point. One of the other Admins might feel differently though. Don't worry though, we have our eyes on him.

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 04:31 PM
I agree!!!! :ban:

Canada
09-16-2008, 06:47 PM
**** him, he probably forgot how to spell ChiefsCrowd by now anyways!!

slc chief
09-16-2008, 06:54 PM
does this clown not remember the winning streak we had and the rest of the afc west had on them

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 10:19 PM
Whats funny is that he is such a loser he has to hang out in a Chiefs forums and then Go get hisWOW buddies after school and show them how he typed mean things to the the Chiefs fans and then type things like PWNED like all the other little high schoolers playing online games. He is so cool !

Canada
09-16-2008, 10:20 PM
Whats funny is that he is such a loser he has to hang out in a Chiefs forums and then Go get hisWOW buddies after school and show them how he typed mean things to the the Chiefs fans and then type things like PWNED like all the other little high schoolers playing online games. He is so cool !

:lol: :bananen_smilies046: :lol:

tammietailgator
09-17-2008, 12:45 AM
MU rules! Go Tigers! Mizzou will have total domination over the big 12 this year.

Soooooo funny to see raiders fans talking about other people's teams sucking and blah blah blah. God, these guys never fail to prove their ignorance. While I have met a few cool ones, most raider fans run their mouths so ignorantly it seems they haven't been watching football for the last six years. Oh wait, if I was a raider fan, I wouldn't have been either.

11/29 - us KU fans and you kitty cat fans should get together for this!:D

Three7s
09-17-2008, 12:51 AM
11/29 - us KU fans and you kitty cat fans should get together for this!:D
KU doesn't look quite as good as last year. :( Mizzou looks like the team to beat, along with OU.

tammietailgator
09-17-2008, 01:10 AM
KU doesn't look quite as good as last year. :( Mizzou looks like the team to beat, along with OU.

we will see :bananen_smilies046:

Guru
09-17-2008, 01:11 AM
Muck Fizzou!!! :D:lol:

Sn@keIze
09-17-2008, 02:06 AM
I think Missouri will obviously be playing OU for the bif 12 Conference championship.

But I do think that Kansas will be a thorn in their side. That QB Reesing is special. They are underrated, and they lost to another underrated team in South Florida.

Im rooting for MO. but everybody is high on MO because they're playing high school football teams practicaly. They had a fairly hard time (well their 2ndary) with Illinois who shouldnt be in the top 25.

OU has MO.s #. And they will have MO.s # again this year like last year. They know, "take Chase Daniel out you take MO out."

I hope Im wrong because MO needs a bright spot in the football limelight.

m0ef0e
09-17-2008, 02:22 AM

OU can ride a pink vibe, shaped as Barbara Streisand's nose, to hell!!! :mob::mob::mob:

Ryknows
09-17-2008, 04:35 AM
lmao!

Its always sad when KC fans are more excited about college football than the Chiefs.

whats sup with your run defense? you guys let two rookies run wild on you

Three7s
09-17-2008, 04:38 AM
lmao!

Its always sad when KC fans are more excited about college football than the Chiefs.

whats sup with your run defense? you guys let two rookies run wild on you
So, how does it feel to almost get taken to OT by a 3rd string QB? Beat the Bills and Chargers, then you can actually talk trash.

rbedgood
09-17-2008, 08:56 PM
another thing

i thought chief fans were supposed to be big bad and intimidating?

lol just a bunch o teddy bears

much like your team

ooh burn. score 1 for me and the raiders! :lol:

Typical Raider Dumba$$ troll. Coach get my Ban HAMMER fixed!!! :D This guy has no interest in intelligent conversation (if he'd even be capable of such)...

Sn@keIze
09-17-2008, 09:31 PM
News Flash, Ryknows howtotakeinthebackside. You come here talkin like that because you improved your record to 19-61 in 5 years?!!!!

you want to take pride in beating the youngest team in NFL go ahead. Keep commenting on this board so you can reming us why you fans are the poopstain of the NFL.

Now go back to the nursing home to see how your boy Al Davis is doing. God it was funny seeing him drool all over that towel week 1 vs the Donks.

Guru
09-17-2008, 11:35 PM
Still watching this guy.:11:

Three7s
09-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Still watching this guy.:11:
Don't ban him, he's fun to mess with!

Guru
09-18-2008, 01:53 AM
Don't ban him, he's fun to mess with!

I am expecting him to fade away anyway.