PDA

View Full Version : Who's in charge!

fricnfrac
09-15-2008, 09:10 AM
I'm not sure who's responsible for this excuse for a professional football team, but this version is a far cry from the Chiefs glory days. If the person in charge has not figured it out yet, Herm Edwards does not have a chance of being a winner I don't care which team he's coaching it will never happen!!! Carl Peterson should be more concerned with providing the most loyal fans on the planet with a team that represents that passion. Instead he's more concerned with being a study of affirmative action and not caring if his coaching staff can effectively produce a winner. Time has passed most of these guys by, at least go with some younger coaches who can relate to today's players, and maybe be a little creative. You only have to look back at Herms play-calling at Indy in our last play-off game, so long ago!! Every sports show on the planet believed their first play would be a handoff to L.J. and Herm didn't disappoint anyone including Indy. Instead of going outside the box, we went 3 and out and we're never in the game from then on!!! Then in the post game interview he defended the decision by saying that's how we got here, that's how we play. Yo Herm it's thinking like that that has you where you are today!!! The FANS deserve better, and CARL keep watching the seats, look across the parking lot at what happened to the ROYALS, the fans will have the last say!!!

nigeriannightmare
09-15-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm not sure who's responsible for this excuse for a professional football team, but this version is a far cry from the Chiefs glory days. If the person in charge has not figured it out yet, Herm Edwards does not have a chance of being a winner I don't care which team he's coaching it will never happen!!! Carl Peterson should be more concerned with providing the most loyal fans on the planet with a team that represents that passion. Instead he's more concerned with being a study of affirmative action and not caring if his coaching staff can effectively produce a winner. Time has passed most of these guys by, at least go with some younger coaches who can relate to today's players, and maybe be a little creative. You only have to look back at Herms play-calling at Indy in our last play-off game, so long ago!! Every sports show on the planet believed their first play would be a handoff to L.J. and Herm didn't disappoint anyone including Indy. Instead of going outside the box, we went 3 and out and we're never in the game from then on!!! Then in the post game interview he defended the decision by saying that's how we got here, that's how we play. Yo Herm it's thinking like that that has you where you are today!!! The FANS deserve better, and CARL keep watching the seats, look across the parking lot at what happened to the ROYALS, the fans will have the last say!!!

We should have won that game in INDY, Ty Law had 2 interceptons, one that gave us first and goal. I think Peyton threw 3 for the day, oh what could have been...

Bike
09-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Been the same for entire 19 year Peterson tenure. Nothing will change until we buy this salesman a one-way ticket to fvck out of here. I will pay for half...