PDA

View Full Version : 10-6 Team to if they are Lucky 2-14

Chief_kickingtale
09-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Herm has taken a 10 and 6 team to the bottom of the NFL! Congrats, Herm. You did it in 2 and 1/2 years. Let me guess?
You play to win, right, but we can't throw the ball b/c we are young. We can't run the ball b/c we are young. We can't play defense b/c we are young.
Herm has had 3 years, 3 drafts, 3 preseasons, camps, free agency, ect. to put a team together his team, and this is what it is! Crap!
Dick was 13-3 in three years, Marty was 10-6 in three years.
Herm couldn't coach a duck to water!

Guru
09-15-2008, 12:30 PM
I got to see Canada on the JumboTron.

47jedi47
09-15-2008, 12:34 PM
I couldn't agree more.... This HAS to be as poorly coached team as I've seen in over 20 years

Chief_kickingtale
09-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Was he positive about the game?

Chief_kickingtale
09-15-2008, 12:43 PM
This team is just like its coach, Terrible. And for those that are making excuses, grow up! This league is about wins and win now. Not 6 or 7 years to build a program. With free agency and the draft you have three years to prove yourself as a coach. And Herm is fielding the worse team Arrowhead has seen in 20+ years. No excuses about QB's either. Two teams in the NFL have true Rookie QB's they have won, two have Backup QB's this week, both of them won. Either Herm didn't trade or go get the right back ups and starting QB's or he can't coach them! Either way it is Herm's and Carl's fault. Other Franchise's are getting it done! So don't complain about the youth and injuries! Get it done!

DrunkHillbilly
09-15-2008, 01:04 PM
I got to see Canada on the JumboTron.
Nice!!!! Did he see himself?

leaves
09-15-2008, 01:33 PM
Herm's not as good as Vermeil or Marty by any means, but if you're not winning in the playoffs, you're still losing. We need a coach who can lead the team thru the season and post-season.

Guru
09-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Nice!!!! Did he see himself?
But of course.:yahoo:

zro2gon
09-15-2008, 01:57 PM
i'd like to thank our retarded coach and owner for our losing records...if either of them knew about football they would have picked up one of the many free agent quarterbacks in the offseason.....then build an offensive line..brodie croyle sucks, damon huard sucks and whoever else played in yesterdays game really sucked..we have the receivers to catch the ball...now we need a qb that can throw it!...and they need to stop running the ball 2 out of 3 downs..its obviously not working!...

Bike
09-15-2008, 03:03 PM
i'd like to thank our retarded coach and owner for our losing records...if either of them knew about football they would have picked up one of the many free agent quarterbacks in the offseason.....then build an offensive line..brodie croyle sucks, damon huard sucks and whoever else played in yesterdays game really sucked..we have the receivers to catch the ball...now we need a qb that can throw it!...and they need to stop running the ball 2 out of 3 downs..its obviously not working!...
Ok genius. Did you watch the NE game. Did you notice Bowe and his numerous drops?
P/U FA QB then build OL while he is getting slaughtered?
Which castoff from another team that nobody wants did you have in mind?
Lets not establish the run so safeties can blitz one of our qb's that suck every play!
GENIUS!!!!

Pro_Angler
09-15-2008, 06:55 PM
Has anyone noticed that since the loss of Mr. hunt, that this team has went down hill?? Now they just try to do enough to keep the seats full and make bank!!! its BS to have the cap space that we have left!

Big Daddy Tek
09-16-2008, 12:23 AM
I guess since Ive been told not to use the word idiot or Fool in this forum to describe one of those kind of people, Ill just call this guy a genious like Bike did. NICE ADVICE GENIOUS.

zro2gon
09-16-2008, 11:02 AM
Ok genius. Did you watch the NE game. Did you notice Bowe and his numerous drops?
P/U FA QB then build OL while he is getting slaughtered?
Which castoff from another team that nobody wants did you have in mind?
Lets not establish the run so safeties can blitz one of our qb's that suck every play!
GENIUS!!!!

big deal...bowe had a few drops...how many other games did he have as many drops?...none..any qb that was released would be better than the ones we have...if you have faith in brodie croyle prepare to be disappointed... and as far as establishing the run...teams know that the chiefs run 70%+ of the time. if YOU have been watching the games you will see that most runs only get 2-3 yards a play...garbage.

zro2gon
09-16-2008, 11:04 AM
This team is just like its coach, Terrible. And for those that are making excuses, grow up! This league is about wins and win now. Not 6 or 7 years to build a program. With free agency and the draft you have three years to prove yourself as a coach. And Herm is fielding the worse team Arrowhead has seen in 20+ years. No excuses about QB's either. Two teams in the NFL have true Rookie QB's they have won, two have Backup QB's this week, both of them won. Either Herm didn't trade or go get the right back ups and starting QB's or he can't coach them! Either way it is Herm's and Carl's fault. Other Franchise's are getting it done! So don't complain about the youth and injuries! Get it done!

agreed! i say get rid of Herm...

Chief_kickingtale
09-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Ok, who is that?

Herm can't get us to .500 let alone the playoffs!

Canada
09-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Was he positive about the game?

Positive I had a kick a$$ time!! I guess it was nice to have a weekend free of b!tching and complaining before the game started!! :bananen_smilies046:

Coach
09-16-2008, 08:25 PM
Funny how quickly people forget that we are in rebuilding mode. Sunday was a very disappointing loss. But I don't think things are drastic as some people on this forum believe. That game ended when we had to bring in our 3rd string QB.

nomore
09-17-2008, 01:20 AM
Chiefs did not need to rebuild its all crap. They should have went after Kurt Warner after Green left.

DrunkHillbilly
09-17-2008, 11:46 AM
Funny how quickly people forget that we are in rebuilding mode. Sunday was a very disappointing loss. But I don't think things are drastic as some people on this forum believe. That game ended when we had to bring in our 3rd string QB.
How many years of rebuilding is ok before it just becomes redundant?? Til they get it right??? We will be rebuilding like the Buccanneers of the 70's and 80's if that's the case!!!!

Bike
09-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Chiefs did not need to rebuild its all crap. They should have went after Kurt Warner after Green left.
Ah...............NO.

Bike
09-17-2008, 11:56 AM
How many years of rebuilding is ok before it just becomes redundant?? Til they get it right??? We will be rebuilding like the Buccanneers of the 70's and 80's if that's the case!!!!
Yep. Till they get it right. If you think about it, all NFL teams are constantly rebuilding, but this is truely a young team in rebuilding mode. All I can do is support them and hope they get it right this time.
As a lifetime Chiefs fan, I really don't have any other choice.
Chiefs win in Georgia Dome!!!!!

DrunkHillbilly
09-17-2008, 12:06 PM
Yep. Till they get it right. If you think about it, all NFL teams are constantly rebuilding, but this is truely a young team in rebuilding mode. All I can do is support them and hope they get it right this time.
As a lifetime Chiefs fan, I really don't have any other choice.
Chiefs win in Georgia Dome!!!!!
How many years of rebuilding is acceptable to you as a lifelong fan? I too am a life long fan and am sick of rebuilding!!!! Ned Yost just got fired and had his team in the playoff hunt!! They were terrible last year!!!! How long do we as fans have to deal with the sh*t that CP is letting his coaches put on the field? I watch every game and always hope we win too but at some point, I believe a fan has the right to speak his/her mind and say enough is enough!!! We are the worst team in football!!!!! As a life long fan, you should know that this is not acceptable for our team and NEVER has been!!!! CP has had his job longer than any GM in the history of sports. Actually the GM of the Giants may have been right there but you get my point! It is time for a change and that change always starts at the top but the youngster Hunt doesn't have the balls to fire a guy that his dad hired and had for so long!!!

Bike
09-17-2008, 12:22 PM
How many years of rebuilding is acceptable to you as a lifelong fan? I too am a life long fan and am sick of rebuilding!!!! Ned Yost just got fired and had his team in the playoff hunt!! They were terrible last year!!!! How long do we as fans have to deal with the sh*t that CP is letting his coaches put on the field? I watch every game and always hope we win too but at some point, I believe a fan has the right to speak his/her mind and say enough is enough!!! We are the worst team in football!!!!! As a life long fan, you should know that this is not acceptable for our team and NEVER has been!!!! CP has had his job longer than any GM in the history of sports. Actually the GM of the Giants may have been right there but you get my point! It is time for a change and that change always starts at the top but the youngster Hunt doesn't have the balls to fire a guy that his dad hired and had for so long!!!
Hey, Drunk, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you!! I'm a drunk hillbilly, too!!
This team is in shambles!!
Peterson wore out his welcome 15 years ago!
He is a salesman - not a football man.!
I'm sure Clark sees we have lost 11 consecutive games.
Why he keeps CP here I don't know..
Bring in Cowher, promise him the moon - whatever. Do something!
But I still support the Chiefs.

DrunkHillbilly
09-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Yea me too but damn, enough is enough!!!!!! I'm not as forgiving as some here!!!! Cheers bro!!