PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Vs. Eagles

Sn@keIze
09-16-2008, 01:22 AM
God I hate the cowboys!!!

But they did look good. Along with the Eagles.

IlovetheChiefs
09-16-2008, 11:12 AM
I hate both teams so much. But was glad the Cowgirls won because of all the Eagle fans near me. (There's always bandwagon Cowboy fans in every city, but in Philly there's, obviously, about 100 Eagle fans per every Cowgirl fan).

They did unfortunately look like 2 of the best teams in the NFL right now. Be interesting to see how the Giants do against them. Green Bay may be able to match them too. Not sure if the Cardinals are at that level, but I'm predicting them to finally have a strong year and win their division.

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 11:52 AM
I never watched the game, recovering from the week end, by sleeping!!!!!!
Make plans to attend next years Chiefs Crowd weekend in KC! It was a blast, well cept for the finale score.

m0ef0e
09-16-2008, 12:00 PM
I never watched the game, recovering from the week end, by sleeping!!!!!!
Make plans to attend next years Chiefs Crowd weekend in KC! It was a blast, well cept for the finale score.

Yes, it was a blast! Next year, the score will be better.

IlovetheChiefs
09-16-2008, 12:02 PM
Plus the Chiefs are coming to Philadelphia in 2009, yay! Come here to Philly so I won't have to cheer the Chiefs by myself. :)

I told my brother, who makes more $ than me, that we gotta get to Arrowhead some time. He's not a Chiefs fan but I told him Arrowhead is reputed to be one of the best places to see a football game and he was like oh we'll have to take a trip out there. So maybe I will be coming out there in '09 too. :) I also reminded him about the neat waterfall at the Royals stadium. I'd love to see a game there too.
And I won't mention to him about what you all were saying about parking and the obstacle course in the renovated Arrowhead! Hopefully that'll improve by the time we'd get there anyhow, heh.

Bay Area Chiefs
09-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Cowboys are going to choke again...

Sn@keIze
09-17-2008, 01:49 AM
Cowboys are going to choke again...
I hope so...........

I have a feeling we just watched the NFC championship game from that MNF game. That was some high octane performance by both teams.

m0ef0e
09-17-2008, 02:24 AM
I hope so...........

I have a feeling we just watched the NFC championship game from that MNF game. That was some high octane performance by both teams.

You too, huh? :bananen_smilies046:

AkChief49
09-17-2008, 05:45 AM
I think the Panthers might surprise a few....of course it's early yet