PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a convert...

5xchamps
09-16-2008, 03:57 AM
But I damn sure will root for the Chiefs from here on out (unless, well...you know)

Seriously though-
Thank you to all of you who made my first (FIRST, trust me i'll be back) visit to Arrowhead absolutely great. All of you guys were so supportive and helpful, everything from keeping my fat *** full (and drunk! :toast2:) to for the tailgate to printing off my tickets (moefoe) and of course Canada...for loaning out the two CHIEFS sweaters. And here i thought i'd be fine with just a RED sweatshirt, ummmm nooo. plus, thank god for the chiefs gear because ali and i would have looked like real douches walking about (said with the canadian accent) with the exact same red sweatshirts. Seriously... i'm the last mf to get all sentimental and isht but, you guys absolutely rock and now my new favorite stadium BY FAR is arrowhead. I'll be back, and i'll start saving every spare dime i have and i'll attempt to buy HALF the stuff i wanted to get at sports nuts next year for the opener. HeII, next year i'll even have that little hottie paint me red! (but only her...if she bails, there will be no paint.lol)

For the record, between my boy's wedding in UT, Arthur Bryants, and the various tailgates you guys hooked me up with....
I've gained 9lbs IN FOUR DAYS! :fatlock: i challenge any of you to find a better indicator of the level of satisfaction for a trip than that.
Thanks again
:sign0098:

maybe you have... maybe you haven't noticed but i really seem to like using these icons:bananen_smilies046::drunkhb:

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 04:08 AM
:rock_dj: It was damn cool to meet you bro ! You are a great guy and have a great gal ! Im personally glad to meet you ! I'm glad we left you with a good impression of us and Arrowhead because it didn't get any more real than what you saw this past weekend. Glad to have you be part of it . Take care Bro !

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 04:43 AM
Glad you had a good time buddy It was a first for me too. I'd been to one other game, but it was preseason, so it didn't really count. Regardless of the outcome, the chance to meet everyone and tailgate with you all was well worth the price of admission.

Guru
09-16-2008, 04:49 AM
Glad you had a good time buddy It was a first for me too. I'd been to one other game, but it was preseason, so it didn't really count. Regardless of the outcome, the chance to meet everyone and tailgate with you all was well worth the price of admission.
Ditto that!!! It was great to finally get faces to names and voices to posts. heh:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 04:53 AM
Ditto that!!! It was great to finally get faces to names and voices to posts. heh:bananen_smilies046:

Exactly! This place has come a LOOOOOONG way.

Guru
09-16-2008, 04:55 AM
That it has!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Fired you an email bud.

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 05:17 AM
That is has!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Fired you an email bud.

I'll give it a check. :)

Chiefster
09-16-2008, 05:35 AM
I have responded. :D

Ok.

Dog walked - check
Posted on the Crowd - check
Corresponded with best friend - check
Only one thing left to do...

NITE CRWOD! :D

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 06:02 AM
nite bro

Canada
09-16-2008, 08:21 AM
But I damn sure will root for the Chiefs from here on out (unless, well...you know)

Seriously though-
Thank you to all of you who made my first (FIRST, trust me i'll be back) visit to Arrowhead absolutely great. All of you guys were so supportive and helpful, everything from keeping my fat *** full (and drunk! :toast2:) to for the tailgate to printing off my tickets (moefoe) and of course Canada...for loaning out the two CHIEFS sweaters. And here i thought i'd be fine with just a RED sweatshirt, ummmm nooo. plus, thank god for the chiefs gear because ali and i would have looked like real douches walking about (said with the canadian accent) with the exact same red sweatshirts. Seriously... i'm the last mf to get all sentimental and isht but, you guys absolutely rock and now my new favorite stadium BY FAR is arrowhead. I'll be back, and i'll start saving every spare dime i have and i'll attempt to buy HALF the stuff i wanted to get at sports nuts next year for the opener. HeII, next year i'll even have that little hottie paint me red! (but only her...if she bails, there will be no paint.lol)

For the record, between my boy's wedding in UT, Arthur Bryants, and the various tailgates you guys hooked me up with....
I've gained 9lbs IN FOUR DAYS! :fatlock: i challenge any of you to find a better indicator of the level of satisfaction for a trip than that.
Thanks again

maybe you have... maybe you haven't noticed but i really seem to like using these icons:bananen_smilies046::drunkhb:

To all you haters out there...this is what the Arrowhead experience is all about and this is why we love the Chiefs. Figure it out!! :bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
09-16-2008, 09:28 AM

Seriously though-

Thanks again

It was great to meet you and yours. You guys are class acts and I would break bread and pop a top any time with you!

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 09:34 AM
To all you haters out there...this is what the Arrowhead experience is all about and this is why we love the Chiefs. Figure it out!! :bananen_smilies046:
Absolutely, It was great to meet you all. For those of you that did not make it, This group that went are the best group of people you will ever go to a game with! So start planning now for next season trip! It will be worth it no matter what the end score is!
(Even though we, that being my family, have some complaints to register with Arrowhead staff).

Hayvern
09-16-2008, 09:36 AM
Absolutely, It was great to meet you all. For those of you that did not make it, This group that went are the best group of people you will ever go to a game with! So start planning now for next season trip! It will be worth it no matter what the end score is!
(Even though we, that being my family, have some complaints to register with Arrowhead staff).

Please keep us informed on how that works out!

m0ef0e
09-16-2008, 02:05 PM

I think we all do. I've been to a bunch of games and that was by far the worst and most unfriendly experience I've ever had with Arrowhead staff. Coupled with the frustrations of the team's performance, a few heads need to roll around the Truman Sports Complex.

Coach
09-16-2008, 08:40 PM

Couldn't agree more. Nice to meet you 5x and everyone else.

Canada
09-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Couldn't agree more. Nice to meet you 5x and everyone else, especially Canada. He had beautiful eyes!!

Awww....you are just saying that!! :D

Chiefster
09-27-2008, 02:08 AM