PDA

View Full Version : Chiefscrowd 1st annual Tailgate a success

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 05:59 AM
I just wanted to say that I'm glad I had the privilege of meeting each and every one of you and your Family and friends. We had a huge turnout at the Hotel and partied three nites straight. We hung out at the hotel and played cards, beanbags , drank, smoke, swore, argued and laughed . Just like a real family reunion ! The Tailgating was a huge success considering the amount of people to food ratio. Sorry to anyone who didn't get enough . I don't know how many we had total show up to the tailgating but it was a huge crowd and I had alot of fun. Everything just moves so fast you hardly have time to enjoy it all. I wish I could have had more time getting to know each one of you . That is why I am here to recommend we do it again next year. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did . I drank so much this weekend I'm gonna take my liver out and hang it up to dry for a few days. damn those Canadians can party . first up and last to go to bed ! I'm truly humbled by your beer drinking prowess.

5xchamps
09-16-2008, 06:31 AM
as a lifelong hockey fan...i've learned not to ever attempt to match empties with a mountie, and dam^ sure not ones as big as the boys.
pretty much goes like this:

:mob: angry mob 'eh
:beer: turns to...

:toast2: then
:drunkhb: followed by

:bananen_smilies046:and finally....
:D

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 09:56 AM
I just wanted to say that I'm glad I had the privilege of meeting each and every one of you and your Family and friends. We had a huge turnout at the Hotel and partied three nites straight. We hung out at the hotel and played cards, beanbags , drank, smoke, swore, argued and laughed . Just like a real family reunion ! The Tailgating was a huge success considering the amount of people to food ratio. Sorry to anyone who didn't get enough . I don't know how many we had total show up to the tailgating but it was a huge crowd and I had alot of fun. Everything just moves so fast you hardly have time to enjoy it all. I wish I could have had more time getting to know each one of you . That is why I am here to recommend we do it again next year. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did . I drank so much this weekend I'm gonna take my liver out and hang it up to dry for a few days. damn those Canadians can party . first up and last to go to bed ! I'm truly humbled by your beer drinking prowess.

I second this motion! And call for a vote!
I vote yes to all of the above!

kcxfactor
09-16-2008, 10:03 AM
It was really good getting to meet the ones of you that I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer but I have to visit so many tailgates every game anymore and it takes me a long time to get to point A to B anymore with all of the pictures. You all looked like you were having a blast and defiently keep me in the loop whenever you do things like this!!

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 10:20 AM
It was really good getting to meet the ones of you that I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting yet. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer but I have to visit so many tailgates every game anymore and it takes me a long time to get to point A to B anymore with all of the pictures. You all looked like you were having a blast and defiently keep me in the loop whenever you do things like this!!

Rep added, you are great, my youngest still has the poster you signed from last years family fun nite at trainning camp!

m0ef0e
09-16-2008, 01:17 PM
It was definitely an awesome weekend. I can't wait to do it again. Count me in.

5xchamps
09-16-2008, 01:25 PM
i'm in for the opener next year

Wski Girl
09-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Me Too!!

kcxfactor
09-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Thanks brother, I'm glad your son still has the poster, I love the smiles on kids faces when I get the opportunity to give them those or our cards!! Like I always tell them, the posters are a hundred dollars or a smile. Never had anything but smiles and like I tell all the kids that is whole much more than a hundred dollars anyday in my book!!

slc chief
09-16-2008, 07:07 PM
i wold like to come next year

Coach
09-16-2008, 08:32 PM
I had an awesome time. Great meeting everyone. I wish I could do it more often.

Canada
09-16-2008, 08:33 PM
I had an awesome time. Great meeting everyone. I wish I could do it more often.

Good, lets go again in Nov.

Coach
09-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Good, lets go again in Nov.

If I can talk my wife into letting me go on our our 5yr, then there is always a chance.

Canada
09-16-2008, 08:38 PM
If I can talk my wife into letting me go on our our 5yr, then there is always a chance.

:lol::lol::lol: I thought I had the worlds most understanding wife!! :bananen_smilies046: Tell her thanks from Canada for letting us borrow you on such an important day!! That is why I got married in the offseason!! :D

Wski Girl
09-16-2008, 09:44 PM
:lol::lol::lol: I thought I had the worlds most understanding wife!! :bananen_smilies046: Tell her thanks from Canada for letting us borrow you on such an important day!! That is why I got married in the offseason!! :D
HAHAHA!! SO DID I!!

YZILLA
09-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey Ty Thanks for stopping by the Forums. I always try and tell anyone who doesn't know about the chiefs about the KC Superfans and you especially are a huge part of why I come to Kc and Why I love the Chiefs. I am honored that I know you and your beautiful Girlfriend and kids. Your Charity work is outstanding . I don't know how you can possibly find time to sleep along with your normal job. But I have the utmost respect for you ! my wife just thinks the world of you and your Girlfriend also.

tammietailgator
09-16-2008, 11:21 PM
We are in for the next one!!! :yahoo:

hermhater
09-16-2008, 11:47 PM
Can I come?

Canada
09-17-2008, 07:46 AM
Can I come?

no..

Bike
09-17-2008, 07:55 AM
Sure would like to meet you guys in Nov. We are there!(If you'll have us)...

Canada
09-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Sure would like to meet you guys in Nov. We are there!(If you'll have us)...

All are welcome!! :bananen_smilies046: We are hoping for the Nov 23 game against Fubbalo. I wanted to go see the Bucs but Nov 2 is a little too close. We will keep everyone updated!!

kcxfactor
09-17-2008, 09:59 AM
Hey Ty Thanks for stopping by the Forums. I always try and tell anyone who doesn't know about the chiefs about the KC Superfans and you especially are a huge part of why I come to Kc and Why I love the Chiefs. I am honored that I know you and your beautiful Girlfriend and kids. Your Charity work is outstanding . I don't know how you can possibly find time to sleep along with your normal job. But I have the utmost respect for you ! my wife just thinks the world of you and your Girlfriend also.

Brother that is truly one of the nicest things I've ever read on a forum, I truly love your whole family the exact same way. I also have the utmost respect for you, it blows me away you and your families enthusiasm, not to mention you drive all that way, not once a year but all the time to experience everything. I also wonder when you sleep traveling all the time, you must be like me and have realized sleep is overrated and you get plenty of it when we die, we will just be extremely tired when that day comes. Keep in touch brother and let me know when you'll be back next and we can schedule time to go out and eat/tear up the town!!

hermhater
09-17-2008, 02:02 PM
no..

:beer:

Canada
09-17-2008, 04:11 PM

no..

hermhater
09-17-2008, 05:32 PM
no..