PDA

View Full Version : DV vs. Herm the Germ

nigeriannightmare
09-16-2008, 04:04 PM
From reading posts, it seems as who gets the blame for the Chiefs being in the, undesirable, position of rebuilding is an important one. DV didn't do anything for the defense and spent unwisely on FA. we gave draft picks to bring him in, if I recall correctly. However, he did bring in Willie Roaf, Trent Green, and Priest Holmes. I would rather have those leaders, team players, and all around class acts on a team built on winning now vs. watching Herm do what he's doing. Yes, he has a good couple of drafts, great he can find talent, but what has he done. He has never rebuilt a team on his own. Tampa Bay was because of Tony Dungy, and we all know Bill Parcells built those Jets. To the member of this board who think Herm is going to turn this team around, i want what you are smoking or those pills you are taking....

Seek
09-16-2008, 04:48 PM
From reading posts, it seems as who gets the blame for the Chiefs being in the, undesirable, position of rebuilding is an important one. DV didn't do anything for the defense and spent unwisely on FA. we gave draft picks to bring him in, if I recall correctly. However, he did bring in Willie Roaf, Trent Green, and Priest Holmes. I would rather have those leaders, team players, and all around class acts on a team built on winning now vs. watching Herm do what he's doing. Yes, he has a good couple of drafts, great he can find talent, but what has he done. He has never rebuilt a team on his own. Tampa Bay was because of Tony Dungy, and we all know Bill Parcells built those Jets. To the member of this board who think Herm is going to turn this team around, i want what you are smoking or those pills you are taking....

Carl is to blame.

DV was trying to build a team to win. He even stayed on another year trying to do so.

When CP hired Herm they should have stripped the team down then or started working on replacing the vital postions needed to sustain a competetivie team. Instead they spent very unwisely money trying to add to what DV left and wasted two years of everyone's lives trying to finish what DV failed to do.

DV made a play off game and lost.

Herm made a play off game and lost.

Carl has made a few play off games and lost.

I don't care whose fault it is, I am confident the people curretly in charge don't have a clue on how to fix it.