PDA

View Full Version : first play of the atl game

slc chief
09-16-2008, 07:11 PM
i would love to see k.c bomb it on the very first play of the game deep to bowe or darling i know it aint going to happen what do you think it will or should be

Three7s
09-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Play-action to Gonzo or Bowe for 20+ yards.

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 07:39 PM
LJ on a dive up the middle, for 1-2 yrd gain, or loss of 1-2 yrds

slc chief
09-16-2008, 07:42 PM
that is about par for the course i would like them to try to open it up a little come on my sons little league coach could figure that out

tornadospotter
09-16-2008, 07:45 PM

that is about par for the course i would like them to try to open it up a little come on my sons little league coach could figure that out
If I did not post a welcome to you! :welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd!

Canada
09-16-2008, 07:47 PM
I want them to pitch a cold beer to LJ and have him run his *** over to my house. Might as well earn his $45 mil.

slc chief
09-16-2008, 07:49 PM
thanks this is an awesome sight living in salt lake i do not always here about stuff like this and i am usualyy fighting off all of the donkeys and faider fans that live here it is a joke i wish i would have stumblede on here earlier

slc chief
09-16-2008, 07:50 PM
I want them to pitch a cold beer to LJ and have him run his *** over to my house. Might as well earn his $45 mil.

that is hilarious tell him i need some nachos and a keg while he is at it

Bike
09-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Yeah, but the beer might be kinda warm by the time it gets there.?! You'll have to send him back for a cold one!!!

Canada
09-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Yeah, but the beer might be kinda warm by the time it gets there.?! You'll have to send him back for a cold one!!!

Especially at an average of 2 yards per carry!!:lol:

Bike
09-16-2008, 07:54 PM
thanks this is an awesome sight living in salt lake i do not always here about stuff like this and i am usualyy fighting off all of the donkeys and faider fans that live here it is a joke i wish i would have stumblede on here earlier
Salt Lake is an awesome city. Was there for a couple weeks May 06. Had to buy membership to get beer, though!

Bike
09-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Especially at an average of 2 yards per carry!!:lol:
Classic!:lol: :lol: Sounds like your grandchildren will have to sample these suds!!

slc chief
09-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Salt Lake is an awesome city. Was there for a couple weeks May 06. Had to buy membership to get beer, though!

yeah it is a good place to live besides the football they are actually doing away with the membership thing this year and going to larger shots of alcohol no side cart though i like k.c shaker bars alot better

Hayvern
09-17-2008, 12:40 AM

I usually make this call. I am going to go out on a limb this week though, again it depends on if Huard is well or not, but if Huard is in the game, I expect an incomplete pass as the first play of the game. Intended receiver will be Gonzales.

Sn@keIze
09-17-2008, 02:13 AM
Im NOT going to go out on a limb and say:

Run on 1st down.........stuffed

Run on 2nd down.........stuffed

Incomplete pass on 3rd down.

LJ byches and moans at end of game.

We bych and moan at end of game with typical happy goers telling us we're okay.

Guru
09-17-2008, 02:48 AM
It will be a hand off to LJ.

Canada
09-17-2008, 11:15 AM
Im NOT going to go out on a limb and say:

Run on 1st down.........stuffed

Run on 2nd down.........stuffed

Incomplete pass on 3rd down.

LJ byches and moans at end of game.

We bych and moan at end of game with typical happy goers telling us we're okay.

Who says that? Who said we are OK? Why do you feel the need to attack Chiefs fans? You are a joke and it pisses me off that dikcs like you pass yourselves off as Chiefs fans. I can't believe how much it angers you that we like our team!

DrunkHillbilly
09-17-2008, 12:29 PM
Damon Huard is starting, he can't throw a bomb!!!!!!!

balto
09-17-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm saying option to the right side with Hagans :lol:

Sn@keIze
09-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Who says that? Who said we are OK? Why do you feel the need to attack Chiefs fans? You are a joke and it pisses me off that dikcs like you pass yourselves off as Chiefs fans. I can't believe how much it angers you that we like our team!
Easy Canada Easy..........Take your midol.

Three7s
09-17-2008, 06:24 PM
Damon Huard is starting, he can't throw a bomb!!!!!!!
Thigpen's starting, so I'll change my 20 yard "attempt" to Gonzo or Bowe to 20 yard pick.

Sn@keIze
09-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Thigpen's starting, so I'll change my 20 yard "attempt" to Gonzo or Bowe to 20 yard pick.
LOL:lol: . No kidding.

I hope Thigs starting because Huard isnt healthy. If Herm things Thig gives us a better chance to win hes crazy.

Canada
09-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Easy Canada Easy..........Take your midol.

Why, u taking a break from hating the Chiefs?

Three7s
09-17-2008, 06:55 PM
LOL:lol: . No kidding.

I hope Thigs starting because Huard isnt healthy. If Herm things Thig gives us a better chance to win hes crazy.
Herm said that Huard is healthy, but feels like Thig deserves a shot at starting........sigh.

Sn@keIze
09-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Why, u taking a break from hating the Chiefs?
Canada get off my back, if you dont like something I say ignore it, put me on you ignore list!!

were are 0-11 so Im not going to be exactly "Sunshine and Flowers."

I dont hate the Chiefs, I hate CP and the whole personnel. You put up with CP for 20 years so you can put up with me.

Canada
09-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Canada get off my back, if you dont like something I say ignore it, put me on you ignore list!!

I dont hate the Chiefs, I hate CP and the whole personnel. You put up with CP for 20 years so you can put up with me.

Then maybe it is you that needs the Midol. Stop taking shots at me and they won't be returned.

Hayvern
09-17-2008, 09:54 PM
I am changing my prediction, with Thigpen in, it will be a run, up the middle, off tackle at best.

Canada
09-18-2008, 12:02 AM
canada thinks every response is about him when his name is never in the post! IT is called paranoid! There is treatment out there, and in canada, it is covered under your free healthcare!

We will all try harder to fit under Canada's (which yes does not even live in the country that contains the NFL) definition of true Chiefs fan since he is the official spokesman for who is and isnt a true fan.

CHIEFS ARE 0-11 WAKE UP YOU FOOL! We fans can ***** all we want!

Who did I say was not a fan dumb****? You are just too stupid to understand what I am saying. I guess they need a Canadian fan like me to offset for having to put up with your moronic sh!t on a regular basis. I don't give a **** how you describe your fandom. Say what you want about them, but if you are bashing them then I am gonna stand up for this team. You don't grasp the concept of constructive criticism vs bashing. I don't argue that we have a bad O line, I don't argue that there is a big problem at QB, I get it man, you are not as deep as you think. I just prefer to focus on the good things so that I enjoy this football season. It's only around 4 months a year. You wanna be miserable through the whole thing...go ahead.

And next time you would like to insult me or my country....have the balls to do it to my face. Oh wait....you say you will show up and then the next time I see you, your sorry a$$ is talkin' more sh!t on the internet. :sign0098: Tough guy!!

Canada
09-18-2008, 12:04 AM

canada thinks every response is about him when his name is never in the post! IT is called paranoid! There is treatment out there, and in canada, it is covered under your free healthcare!

We will all try harder to fit under Canada's (which yes does not even live in the country that contains the NFL) definition of true Chiefs fan since he is the official spokesman for who is and isnt a true fan.

CHIEFS ARE 0-11 WAKE UP YOU FOOL! We fans can ***** all we want!

I know it is hard for you to read, so I highlighted it for you. dumba$$:iamwithstupid:

Sn@keIze
09-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Easy everybody....Easy.

Fine, Canada. Theres nothing wrong with being positive.

If you see something that offsets you just ignore it, this is going to be a rough season and your gonna see this sh!t for awhile, so get use to it.

And YOU came to me. In my first post in this thread I didnt mention your name at all.

Big Daddy Tek
09-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Who did I say was not a fan dumb****? You are just too stupid to understand what I am saying. I guess they need a Canadian fan like me to offset for having to put up with your moronic sh!t on a regular basis. I don't give a **** how you describe your fandom. Say what you want about them, but if you are bashing them then I am gonna stand up for this team. You don't grasp the concept of constructive criticism vs bashing. I don't argue that we have a bad O line, I don't argue that there is a big problem at QB, I get it man, you are not as deep as you think. I just prefer to focus on the good things so that I enjoy this football season. It's only around 4 months a year. You wanna be miserable through the whole thing...go ahead.

And next time you would like to insult me or my country....have the balls to do it to my face. Oh wait....you say you will show up and then the next time I see you, your sorry a$$ is talkin' more sh!t on the internet. :sign0098: Tough guy!!
GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRREEAAATTT!!!!

Guru
09-18-2008, 01:51 AM
If you use Firefox then download the Ffvb add on if you truly feel you need to ignore somebody. It literally makes anything from a poster you don't like truly invisible.

I use it on a DC forum I frequent and it works wonders.

Big Daddy Tek
09-18-2008, 03:14 AM
Salt Lake must be a blast. Do all of your wives like the Chiefs too?

spiman
09-18-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by slc chief http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/redbar/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=96509#post96509)

slc chief
09-18-2008, 08:00 PM
that is pretty impressive mini keg throwing i workfor budweiser and i think i am going to try and beat their record tommorrow

slc chief
09-18-2008, 08:01 PM

i knew that was coming sooner or later i had one that tried to go broncos on me well she is gone now

spiman
09-18-2008, 09:51 PM
that is pretty impressive mini keg throwing i workfor budweiser and i think i am going to try and beat their record tommorrow

I could put a full keg up over my head {160 lb?} put over a 5' fence--Yea see where this is going-Free beer..In tha day..Had a backyard full of empties... Make great speaker stands.:bananen_smilies046:YouTube - Beer Stealing Crabs :toast2:

Canada
09-18-2008, 11:45 PM

You work for Budweiser and I am just learning this now?? :beer:

jtandcrew
09-19-2008, 01:51 AM

:lol: Is internet tough guy the same and a telephone tough guy? :lol: :bananen_smilies046: I dont always agree with everything you say but I respect your honesty!:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
09-19-2008, 07:52 AM
:lol: Is internet tough guy the same and a telephone tough guy? :lol: :bananen_smilies046: I dont always agree with everything you say but I respect your honesty!:bananen_smilies046:

:bananen_smilies046: :lol:

Bike
09-19-2008, 08:06 AM
I've never seen Canada criticize Chiefs bashers...
But I have seen him criticize stupidfvck, dumba$$, sh!t-for-brains, neandrotholic, pesamistic boneheaded bandwagoners.

windwalker
09-19-2008, 08:16 AM
I think the first play of the game will be...
A KickOff !!!!!

Bike
09-19-2008, 08:25 AM
A KickOff !!!!!
:lol: Correct! I nominate you as Herms' replacement!
Welcome to the crowd!!

tornadospotter
09-19-2008, 08:32 AM
A KickOff !!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

jtandcrew
09-20-2008, 01:15 AM
I've never seen Canada criticize Chiefs bashers...
But I have seen him criticize stupidfvck, dumba$$, sh!t-for-brains, neandrotholic, pesamistic boneheaded bandwagoners.

Yeah he's covered them all I think! :lol:

Chiefster
09-20-2008, 01:18 AM

No doubt! Of course it would help if we could get an "O" line that could earn theirs as well.

tornadospotter
09-20-2008, 02:01 AM
No doubt! Of course it would help if we could get an "O" line that could earn theirs as well.
:mob: Yes, so very true! dammit, But I belive in the Now!!!! We can win, we just need to play to not lose!!:D

Chiefster
09-20-2008, 02:25 AM
:mob: Yes, so very true! dammit, But I belive in the Now!!!! We can win, we just need to play to not lose!!:D

Ah yes, the Marty-ball playoff strategy. :D

Three7s
09-20-2008, 03:42 AM
Just once this season, I want to hear a reporter get on Herm about his "winning" mentality. Then maybe we can hear the famous speech!

Big Daddy Tek
09-20-2008, 10:26 PM
What if we came out in 5 wide and just started throwin the ball down field. And then go into a run formation and pass out of it. That would get the defense out of balance. What do I know.

PawnshopMarimba
09-21-2008, 01:09 PM
Official verdict: First play. Sack. Way to go, right side.

Three7s
09-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Sackintosh does it again!

Hayvern
09-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Well at least I was partly correct it was a pass play.

royalswin100games
09-21-2008, 01:22 PM
What's up guys. How's the game?

Three7s
09-21-2008, 01:24 PM
What's up guys. How's the game?
Nothing much yet, no first downs for either team.

Hayvern
09-21-2008, 02:16 PM
Royals, you are not missing anything, trust me

Canada
09-22-2008, 11:58 AM
I love these boards. Everyone wants to throw the ball on the first play and then when it is a sack, it is such a bad play. :lol: Maybe that is why we run the ball on first down all the time! hmmmm...

Hayvern
09-22-2008, 12:19 PM
I love these boards. Everyone wants to throw the ball on the first play and then when it is a sack, it is such a bad play. :lol: Maybe that is why we run the ball on first down all the time! hmmmm...

I am just happy that we showed Atlanta something different. I thought the call was excellent, too back MacIntosh just opened the door for them to sack Thigpen.

Canada
09-22-2008, 12:21 PM
I am just happy that we showed Atlanta something different. I thought the call was excellent, too back MacIntosh just opened the door for them to sack Thigpen.

I understand the thought process of throwing on first down, but what happens when it is no longer a "surprise" to anyone and then we just have a QB with no protection to a WR that might catch the ball. Sounds to me like it will be about as successful as first down run up the middle. I don't care if LJ does not get yards anymore, but he damn well better earn his paycheck pounding it up the middle all day.