PDA

View Full Version : Get Larry Johnson Out of Kansas City Rally

Joe of OP
09-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Hardcore fans! I have always been a hardcore Chiefs fan, and personally, I can't stand hearing what LJ says about the chiefs. Always *****ing, always something with him. Priest Holmes was a real Chiefs player, LJ plays on a one man team, and it just so happens, it sucks. So now, instead of just sitting back and taking it, I have decided to start a rally, to get him out of kansas city, Here's the full info:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/com/843754591.html

Contact me via email theraproyalty@yahoo.com
or phone 913 219 9203

Please! I need your help to spread around, I have been trying to contact the email, along with calling Jason Whitlock, in hopes he hops on. We could use all the help we can get!

Drunker Hillbilly
09-18-2008, 01:21 PM
This is comical!!!!!!!!!!

Joe of OP
09-18-2008, 04:14 PM
Well, if were going to keep him might as well call it, the Larry Johnson Chiefs, because obviously, no matter how bad he plays, or who he cries to, or how many holes he misses, he'll always get his way, because he makes more money than anyone else on the team. KC could use another Royals. BUT, If you want to stand up, and show the world Kansas City gives a S*** about football, I'd advise you come to this rally.

Big Daddy Tek
09-18-2008, 05:36 PM
We should have a rally to get you out of Chiefs Crowd. If I was Larry I would have said alot worse than that after the game.

Joe of OP
09-18-2008, 06:07 PM
That's another good reason your fatass is on a computer instead of the football field.

slc chief
09-18-2008, 07:20 PM
i am definantly against it come on frustration is part of the game all i have to say since he called the chiefs out he'd better perform starting this sunday

Joe of OP
09-18-2008, 07:26 PM
I'll drop this whole thing if Larry gets over 75 yards rushing against the falcons. If he motivated his team to play together more and become a better team all together, then I have nothing to complain about.

slc chief
09-18-2008, 09:34 PM
if they would stretch the blocking scheme a little that might help

zro2gon
09-19-2008, 12:57 AM
larry got his money...he dont care if they win or lose....hes not gonna work hard if he dont have to...Kolby Smith should be the #1 back

Joe of OP
09-19-2008, 01:01 AM
I mean, really there should be no discussion if anyone heard that rap diss. Chief fans, we need to show the world, that we actually give a **** about sports, this is a big chance to make a statement to the world, just showing them that we of course, are the number one fans in america. That we care so much about our team, that we will stand up, right in front of arrowhead, and light the fire under Carl to make some moves because if he doesn't we will be up there next year, except this time, with Carl Peterson's head in a guillotine. Metaphorically. Here's our oppertunity. I'm not full of bull****, I'm not sitting here promising you ****, but when the Green Bay Packers rallyed to get Farve back, it went all the way to Farve. Not only the packers fans rallyed, the Giants/Jets fans rallyed. All because they cared. We are in for a ****ty year guys, let's do something about it.

Joe of OP
09-19-2008, 02:39 AM
I'll drop this whole thing if Larry gets over 75 yards rushing against the falcons. If he motivated his team to play together more and become a better team all together, then I have nothing to complain about.

I'm not going to take that back, but seriously if LJ doesn't get 75 yards off ATLANTA, then the least we can do is rally to get him out of KC.

jtandcrew
09-19-2008, 03:03 AM
i know you are a man of good intentions, but if you know the regulars that frequent this site...they will have nothing to do with this plan. try the other chiefs forum where you are allowed to have an opinion that doesn't praise the chiefs.

if you critisize or show angry emotion about the chiefs you are not a "true fan" here. :fatlock:
I AM a true fan of the Chiefs! I have critized them, hell, I even posted a drunken rant about my feelings by just watching the highlight reel! NO ONE bashed me for it! Its about respecting someone elses opinion and not taking pot shots at someone. People are disagreeing and taking offense to it and that is what is pi**ing people off! Im all for trading LJ but im not going to go as far as going to a rally that is being sponsored by people who that in no way work for the Chiefs! Im not even going to post my feelings about what i think about a rally or even the fact that someone would actually post their phone number on a public space. If people would quit wearing their damned feelings on their sleeve then there would be a nice blend of criticism and praise!

Guru
09-19-2008, 03:13 AM
Why oh why did I open this thread? Can I have my 6 minutes and 31 seconds back?

Seek
09-19-2008, 10:29 AM
LOL... Priest Holmes was just as full of it as LJ. Don't you remember last year when Priest was saying that just his presence was going to make the team better.

LJ is just frustrated because the team is losing. It is a fact that when he carries the ball over 25 times a game. The Chiefs are usually in the game. He touched it 12 times on Sunday. Even with a QB that was struggling the Chiefs were throwing the ball or using Jamal Charles. They are taking him out in passing playes making the offense more predictable.

His whinning is exactly the same thing that most fans are whinning about. He wants to win.

Seek
09-19-2008, 10:34 AM

Is that fair? You are asking LJ to gt 7 yards a carrier with a pathetic offensive line, with no threat of a passing game where the defense can stack 8 to 9 men in the box.

Drunker Hillbilly
09-19-2008, 12:27 PM
We should have a rally to get you out of Chiefs Crowd. If I was Larry I would have said alot worse than that after the game.
This is awesome!!!! I agree!!! Take your 4 posts and get the F*** OUT!!!!!

Joe of OP
09-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Alright, well looks like you got your minds made up. I wonder bother you guys anymore.

Wski Girl
09-19-2008, 10:13 PM
personally I dont think we can blame any single person for the way they played. They need to get ALL there asses in gear and work together to be a better team, its not going to help to get rid of LJ.

calchief
09-19-2008, 11:26 PM
The only way your going to bring attetion to the cause by hitting them in the wallet. Stop buying tickets, stop the tailgate parties, stop buying apparel, stop shopping at all the chiefs sponsors! The Hunt family does not give a sh*t of what you and i think or do. Bottom line is what comes in that front gate or from there other revenues. First post, thought it was time to chime in.

tornadospotter
09-19-2008, 11:54 PM
The only way your going to bring attetion to the cause by hitting them in the wallet. Stop buying tickets, stop the tailgate parties, stop buying apparel, stop shopping at all the chiefs sponsors! The Hunt family does not give a sh*t of what you and i think or do. Bottom line is what comes in that front gate or from there other revenues. First post, thought it was time to chime in.
Go introduce your self in the I am a new member thread.

tammietailgator
09-20-2008, 06:00 PM

I am also not going to let them take away my fun! I will not stop tailgating or buying merchandise to wear while tailgating....I think that I will enjoy the season - maybe cry a little - stomp my feet and make some noise! I will ride out the bad seasons and be there for the good ones to come!:bananen_smilies046:

Big Daddy Tek
09-20-2008, 09:09 PM
for all the newbies...the chiefs fans here are less business minded...and more "team loyalty" or at least their definition of team loyalty mindedl. you are not allowed to say stuff like stop buying chiefs merchandise etc, or else you will be stoned to death here.
Your totally wrong. Its just that most of your opinions are way off of reality. Get rid of him cause hes not happy and fire him cause he sucks, are nothing but hot headed emotions. If you didnt expect a rebuild year than you must of not been paying attention. You are right about one thing though: not buying Chief gear, supporting the Chiefs, or going to games, DOES mean that you are NOT a Chiefs fan. Go root for the patriots like everyone else and then when the Chiefs are good again, you can comfortably come back. WE DONT WANT OR NEED YOU! Most of the people that write on this website do not think that Herm or Carl are doing a good job right now. But because they are FANS, they will continue to watch thier favorite team. Go to a Raider site if you dont like it.

Hayvern
09-20-2008, 10:43 PM
ok say what you want...but YOU are wrong.

there are some ppl who think more towards the business side of things...which is fine.

it is also fine not to think of the business side and do what you want, buy up the tickets, the merchandise...etc.

but the only way for a fan to have any power on the direction of the team...if they dont like the current direction, is change the team through their monies and their outrage.

HEre is a fact....yes i usually go to extremes just to make points clear....but lets say that every chiefs fan except for...1000 fans decided not to buy tickets until they fired herm edwards.

well since the chiefs were no longer making a profit with herm as coach, they would fire him. That is a promise.

it is ok for some TRUE CHIEFS FANS to try and change things around with the only power that they have...the power to buy or not buy into the chiefs current direction.

I am a hypocrite because I am still going to go to a couple of Chiefs games this year even though I think I should not pay a dime to them until they can put us in a good position to be a good team in 3 years.

WE ARE NOT IN THAT POSITION!

Uhh, fans really don't have much direction on changing a team. You might think withholding your monetary support will change things, but it won't. Look at the Royals for instance, or worse, look at the Montreal Expos. They had no one coming to the games and where is that team now?

Last year I think the fans spoke as loudly as they could, certainly for home opener this year, a game where Arrowhead should have been sold out, the fans spoke loudly again. Will this change for next year? No it won't, the management of the Chief's organization think they are doing the right thing and will stick through this process until the end and no amount of screaming about it will change anything.

The Chief's will start winning again when Arrowhead is totally remodeled, then all of those people who have been holding their coin will come back bragging about how they knew it was a good decision to rebuild the way we are all along.

Yes, I am going to complain about the decisions being made, but I am also going to support my team, I am going to cheer when we get a 5 yard run and when Bowe catches a 15 yard pass. I am still going to buy hats for my kids and a jersey for myself, and I am still going to play Monday morning quarterback and complain about the poor decisions that were made. In the end, management will make their decisions and things will change, and I will be there all along to complain about the bad decisions and cheer the good ones.

I do not expect that any of my complaining is going to change anything about how the management is going to run this team.

Three7s
09-21-2008, 02:59 PM
LJ is the only guy that has actually looked ok on offense.

Wski Girl
09-21-2008, 04:06 PM
ok say what you want...but YOU are wrong.

there are some ppl who think more towards the business side of things...which is fine.

it is also fine not to think of the business side and do what you want, buy up the tickets, the merchandise...etc.

but the only way for a fan to have any power on the direction of the team...if they dont like the current direction, is change the team through their monies and their outrage.

HEre is a fact....yes i usually go to extremes just to make points clear....but lets say that every chiefs fan except for...1000 fans decided not to buy tickets until they fired herm edwards.

well since the chiefs were no longer making a profit with herm as coach, they would fire him. That is a promise.

it is ok for some TRUE CHIEFS FANS to try and change things around with the only power that they have...the power to buy or not buy into the chiefs current direction.

I am a hypocrite because I am still going to go to a couple of Chiefs games this year even though I think I should not pay a dime to them until they can put us in a good position to be a good team in 3 years.

WE ARE NOT IN THAT POSITION!

And your crazy if you think that thats going to happen, it wont, whether it be fans who really do love the team no matter what, football fans that just want to be out watching a football game, or whatever, its not going to happen, and it shouldnt you dont quit going to your favorite concerts just because you dont like the opening act, or quit supporting your local high school team just because there having a bad year, its called being supportive, not a fair weather fan.

Wski Girl
09-21-2008, 04:08 PM
LJ is the only guy that has actually looked ok on offense.

It would really help Gonzales if Thigpen would actually throw a decent pass. the man is not 10ft tall.

Wski Girl
09-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Oh, and the only monetary donation to the team that might have an effect is those of the big spenders that Fund the entire organization, as those of us Nebraskans know (i.e. our Callahan and Warren Buffet), it takes the big money behind the team to leave before the will change, unless it is there decision.

Wski Girl
09-21-2008, 04:27 PM
good. hopefull the big spenders quit spending on the chiefs until there is change in leadership!
:yahoo: :wheelchair:

and nice try with the analogy of the opening act...but that is far fetched.

THE CHIEFS ARE NOT THE OPENING ACT. THEY ARE THE MAIN SHOW....and there is nothing to show!
ok bad concert analagy but the other is still true

Ryfo18
09-21-2008, 06:33 PM
You all are idiots if you think we should get rid of LJ. The problems stem from Herm Edwards. WE'VE LOST THE LAST 11 GAMES!!! It all stems from Herm. Start Thigpen? Are you kidding me? The last time we won was with Huard under center. He's a decent QB, and Herm gives him no chance...3/16 w/ two picks? Bring in Huard.

Thigpen could not guide a college team to a win. This coaching is the worst I have ever seen. Do not point fingers at the players. We have talent in Bowe, TG, and LJ. We have a coach that doesn't allow us to win. 11 IN A FREAKING ROW.

Herm has taken us from a competitive team to THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. **** draft picks. Sign proven players that give you a chance to win. AND DON'T STAT A **** *** QB LIKE THIGPEN.

tornadospotter
09-21-2008, 07:42 PM
You all are idiots if you think we should get rid of LJ. The problems stem from Herm Edwards. WE'VE LOST THE LAST 11 GAMES!!! It all stems from Herm. Start Thigpen? Are you kidding me? The last time we won was with Huard under center. He's a decent QB, and Herm gives him no chance...3/16 w/ two picks? Bring in Huard.

Thigpen could not guide a college team to a win. This coaching is the worst I have ever seen. Do not point fingers at the players. We have talent in Bowe, TG, and LJ. We have a coach that doesn't allow us to win. 11 IN A FREAKING ROW.

Herm has taken us from a competitive team to THE WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE. **** draft picks. Sign proven players that give you a chance to win. AND DON'T STAT A **** *** QB LIKE THIGPEN.

College Bio

Played in 41 games (39 starts) at Coastal Carolina Completed 486 of 879 passes for 6,598 yards with 53 TDs and 25 INTs for a 132.6 rating Added 346 carries for 1,626 yards (4.7 avg.) with 13 rushing scores Started all 12 games as a senior in 2006 Completed 217 of 339 passes for 3,296 yards with 29 TDs and 11 INTs, good for a 167.4 rating Added 113 carries for 656 yards (5.8 avg.) with five TDs His 656 rushing yards ranked fourth in the league Named the Big South Conference Offensive Player of the Year Became the first player in school history to earn consensus All-America honors Finished the season with five 300-yard games Named the conference player of the week four times Led the Chanticleers to the NCAA Division I-AA playoffs Started 11 games in 2005 as a junior Connected on 133 of 246 throws for 1,589 yards with 11 TDs and six INTs for a 118.2 rating Also had 97 carries for 437 yards (4.5 avg.) with four TDs Led the Chanticleers to the conference championship Played in eight games (seven starts) as a sophomore in 2004 Completed 78 of 158 passes for 1,008 yards with eight TDs and four INTs, good for a 114.6 rating Also had 55 carries for 251 yards (4.6 avg.) with a TD Threw for three TDs and rushed for another vs. Charleston to earn Big South Offensive Player of the Week accolades Saw action in 10 games (nine starts) as a redshirt freshman in 2003 Connected on 58 of 136 passes for 705 yards with five TDs and four INTs for a 92.4 rating Added 81 carries for 282 yards (3.5 avg.) with three TDs Redshirted as a true freshman in 2002 Majored in Sport Management at Coastal Carolina.

Please think before posting!

zro2gon
09-21-2008, 08:42 PM
if i was gonzales i would want out now!...so much for being a hall of fame tight end when you cant even get a decent qb to throw to you...i wouldnt wanna waste the last 5 years of my career with a team as bad as this

Ryfo18
09-21-2008, 10:13 PM
College Bio

Played in 41 games (39 starts) at Coastal Carolina Completed 486 of 879 passes for 6,598 yards with 53 TDs and 25 INTs for a 132.6 rating Added 346 carries for 1,626 yards (4.7 avg.) with 13 rushing scores Started all 12 games as a senior in 2006 Completed 217 of 339 passes for 3,296 yards with 29 TDs and 11 INTs, good for a 167.4 rating Added 113 carries for 656 yards (5.8 avg.) with five TDs His 656 rushing yards ranked fourth in the league Named the Big South Conference Offensive Player of the Year Became the first player in school history to earn consensus All-America honors Finished the season with five 300-yard games Named the conference player of the week four times Led the Chanticleers to the NCAA Division I-AA playoffs Started 11 games in 2005 as a junior Connected on 133 of 246 throws for 1,589 yards with 11 TDs and six INTs for a 118.2 rating Also had 97 carries for 437 yards (4.5 avg.) with four TDs Led the Chanticleers to the conference championship Played in eight games (seven starts) as a sophomore in 2004 Completed 78 of 158 passes for 1,008 yards with eight TDs and four INTs, good for a 114.6 rating Also had 55 carries for 251 yards (4.6 avg.) with a TD Threw for three TDs and rushed for another vs. Charleston to earn Big South Offensive Player of the Week accolades Saw action in 10 games (nine starts) as a redshirt freshman in 2003 Connected on 58 of 136 passes for 705 yards with five TDs and four INTs for a 92.4 rating Added 81 carries for 282 yards (3.5 avg.) with three TDs Redshirted as a true freshman in 2002 Majored in Sport Management at Coastal Carolina.

Please think before posting!

My apologies...He did good at a Division I-AA school. When I say college I mean D1, not the minor leagues.

tornadospotter
09-21-2008, 10:21 PM
My apologies...He did good at a Division I-AA school. When I say college I mean D1, not the minor leagues.
But still was a success, you can never know, at least he survived the game with out a injury, the only QB we have that has so far this season. It was his first NFL start, we must rember that also. :11: Some great players can come from smaller schools!

Ryfo18
09-22-2008, 01:05 AM
But still was a success, you can never know, at least he survived the game with out a injury, the only QB we have that has so far this season. It was his first NFL start, we must rember that also. :11: Some great players can come from smaller schools!

Yes but Tyler Thigpen my friend is not one of them unfortunately. I cannot stand watching a ****ty quarterback that can't complete a pass. This is the NFL, and we have a team that cannot compete with even the worst.

23-8 TO THE RAIDERS and then 31-7 to the FALCONS??? Where the hell is this hard nosed defense Herm is all gung ho about?

tornadospotter
09-22-2008, 01:09 AM
Yes but Tyler Thigpen my friend is not one of them unfortunately. I cannot stand watching a ****ty quarterback that can't complete a pass. This is the NFL, and we have a team that cannot compete with even the worst.

23-8 TO THE RAIDERS and then 31-7 to the FALCONS??? Where the hell is this hard nosed defense Herm is all gung ho about?
Think before posting!

Three7s
09-22-2008, 01:26 AM

38-14

DrunkHillbilly
09-22-2008, 11:40 AM
Think before posting!
I seriously hope you are just busting this guys balls and not actually supporting Thigpens ability!!!

DrunkHillbilly
09-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Why is there no LJ bashing today????? Did he run hard enough today for all you haters? The only difference between today and allllllllll the other days is that the O line was actually able to make a few holes yesterday!! Congrats to them!! He is still one of the best backs in the league! Put A. Peterson behind this line and he will have below avg numbers as well!!! Boy it will be funny to see the attitude change toward him if the O line is ever able to get some consistancy. Looks like him lashing out had some kind of effect on somebody!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

tornadospotter
09-22-2008, 11:47 AM
Why is there no LJ bashing today????? Did he run hard enough today for all you haters? The only difference between today and allllllllll the other days is that the O line was actually able to make a few holes yesterday!! Congrats to them!! He is still one of the best backs in the league! Put A. Peterson behind this line and he will have below avg numbers as well!!! Boy it will be funny to see the attitude change toward him if the O line is ever able to get some consistancy. Looks like him lashing out had some kind of effect on somebody!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:
My thoughts on LJ have not changed!

Hayvern
09-22-2008, 11:51 AM
There is only so many ways one can say it. We played a mediocre team at best and we got creamed. I still say we trade the guy if possible.

DrunkHillbilly
09-22-2008, 11:54 AM
There is only so many ways one can say it. We played a mediocre team at best and we got creamed. I still say we trade the guy if possible.
Not possible and why trade a top RB when you could go get a couple of O linemen and watch him dominate again? ALL players complain and lash out at some point! You paid the guy, go get him some help for god sakes!!!!!

rbedgood
09-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Just to put it in perspective guys, there was a WR on the 49ers who used to 'lash out' at his teammates and coaches on a semi-regular basis. He would be upset if the ball wasn't thrown his direction at least 10-15 times per game. He actually wanted more, and felt that every play should be designed with him as a primary and then check down if he was covered. However his legacy isn't remembered as a 'selfish' player. Why? Because he played on great teams and 90% of the time the ball was thrown his way enough to satisfy his ego.

Who was this guy? A hard working wide receiver from Mississippi Valley State...guy by the name of Jerry Rice.

I am in no way saying the LJ's attitude doesn't suck...it does.

I also am not saying the LJ is equal to Rice...he's not.

What I am suggesting is that all great players want the ball, A LOT...I would say that beyond the issues on your o-line you have some serious issues on the SIDELINE (as many of you have discussed). LJ's attitude is an issue, but right now the Chiefs would be crazy to trade him as the value on the market would not even come close to his value on the field.

McLovin
09-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Uhh, fans really don't have much direction on changing a team. You might think withholding your monetary support will change things, but it won't. Look at the Royals for instance, or worse, look at the Montreal Expos. They had no one coming to the games and where is that team now?

Last year I think the fans spoke as loudly as they could, certainly for home opener this year, a game where Arrowhead should have been sold out, the fans spoke loudly again. Will this change for next year? No it won't, the management of the Chief's organization think they are doing the right thing and will stick through this process until the end and no amount of screaming about it will change anything.

The Chief's will start winning again when Arrowhead is totally remodeled, then all of those people who have been holding their coin will come back bragging about how they knew it was a good decision to rebuild the way we are all along.

Yes, I am going to complain about the decisions being made, but I am also going to support my team, I am going to cheer when we get a 5 yard run and when Bowe catches a 15 yard pass. I am still going to buy hats for my kids and a jersey for myself, and I am still going to play Monday morning quarterback and complain about the poor decisions that were made. In the end, management will make their decisions and things will change, and I will be there all along to complain about the bad decisions and cheer the good ones.

I do not expect that any of my complaining is going to change anything about how the management is going to run this team.

Totally agreed, I am going to complain on Mondays but I was in St Louis over the weekend and bought two shirts for me and a shirt for each of my kids. I also proudly wore a shirt Sunday, and then a different one today (Monday). People ask me why I would continue to wear Chiefs merchandise as bad as they are playing ... I have a simple answer ... I am a fan. And I love my Chiefs.

slc chief
09-22-2008, 10:57 PM
i walked into burger king today with my chiefs beanie chiefs pullover and caught some flack from a patriots fan. it got kind of heated for a minute untill i asked how long he had been a fan for and he replies six years then all i could do is laugh at the banwagon jumper my point is i will always rock my chiefs gear always have a sticker in my window and always LOVE THE CHIEFS that being said it is going to be a long year

rbedgood
09-23-2008, 01:08 AM
i walked into burger king today with my chiefs beanie chiefs pullover and caught some flack from a patriots fan. it got kind of heated for a minute untill i asked how long he had been a fan for and he replies six years then all i could do is laugh at the banwagon jumper my point is i will always rock my chiefs gear always have a sticker in my window and always LOVE THE CHIEFS that being said it is going to be a long year

I hate bandwagon fans.

tammietailgator
09-23-2008, 01:23 AM

Chin Up!:bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
09-23-2008, 01:28 AM
this thread is pointless

Hayvern
09-23-2008, 05:25 AM
Not possible and why trade a top RB when you could go get a couple of O linemen and watch him dominate again? ALL players complain and lash out at some point! You paid the guy, go get him some help for god sakes!!!!!

And umm, how do you suggest we go out and get lineman? Cannot do that now without a trade. So trade Johnson or Gonzales and get a couple lineman? Not going to happen so I guess we wait until the offseason and try again in the draft.

Wski Girl
09-23-2008, 10:01 PM
And umm, how do you suggest we go out and get lineman? Cannot do that now without a trade. So trade Johnson or Gonzales and get a couple lineman? Not going to happen so I guess we wait until the offseason and try again in the draft.
PLEASE DONT GET ME STARTED, DONT TRADE MY GONZALES!!!!!:(

Joe of OP
11-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Good Win Today..

Remember Me?

Imagine. You Winning a game without the illustrious Larry Johnson. Imagine, what could have been a whole season without Larry Johnson. Imagine, if this whole time instead of being the nutless fans that you are, you could have been developing young talents at Running Back, not paying Millions for a overfed whiny 16 year old rich girl personality of a running back. Maybe...(Last Year of Course because now no one would give you half a ball hair for him so you released him) you could have actually got something for Larry Johnson. But Like The True Cheifs Fans You Are... You Stood By Larry Johnson and His Nonsense, and Look Where It Got You, you poor, poor ignorant fools. I tried. I tried to warn you but no. You said "He's not the problem", "he's a good running back". You Blamed Everybody Else Except Him And Even Those That Blamed Him, Were Too DickLess To Say It. Well, After I Gave Up The Chiefs and Took A Team With a Record Even Worse Record Than Your Shyt Hole Team (Detriot Lions). After Giving Away My 6 Chiefs Jersey's To Goodwill. I Can say It Feels Good. Feels Good Not Because I Believe My Team Will Be Developing While Your Team Will Be Stuck In The First Gear For Years To Come. Not Because I Wont Feel Obligated To Wear That McDonalds Red and Yellow With a Hint Of Bland White. It's Not That, It's Because When Somebody Asks On Sunday I Wont Have To Respond. "I'm a Chiefs Fan". And I Thank The Lord Almighty or Whatever God That's Up There That Takes His Restroom Break In ArrowHead Every Sunday During Kickoff.

So Go Ahead, Red and Yellow...Delete This Thread, Trash Me Once More For Being Right, Hate On Me, Come Up With Another dazzling "comeback" You've Been Using Since Third Grade. Whatever. I Won't Be Around. Nor Do I Ever Want To Be Around This Place. It's Sad, Depressing, and After This Post...It's Pathetic.

And All Of A Sudden...

Stop LJ Petition - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11105) (Get LJ Out Petition 11-04-09)

Your a Year Too Late...

P.S. From The Great Big Daddy Tek

Before

Now...
"http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11046"

"LARRY JOHNSON EXPRESS HAS CRASHED AND BURNED. EVERYBODY EVACUATE IMMEDIATLY!"I'm Out. Enjoy The Win.

Argo
11-16-2009, 02:22 PM
... drama queen

pbatrucker
11-16-2009, 03:26 PM
The Lions deserve fans like that.