PDA

View Full Version : Possible good combo

drstandley31
09-21-2008, 12:43 PM
I'd like to see this combo of Thig, Cox and Bowe come together. I think you could build an offense around that, assuming we can find an answer for the O-line. There are some good tail backs and a decent backup for Gonz when he's done. There is a core that has a chance, I hope Chan can coach the well enough to get them in a winning fram of mind. Maybe we'll see a little of that today. Need to take a step forward, even if it's a little one. Go Chiefs!

PawnshopMarimba
09-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Yeah, Cox is a good little fullback and a nice pick up that slipped under my radar. Bowe needs to step up his play, but we all know well what he's capable of and Thigpen... hmmm... well we'll be finding out about him. He really could be pretty special. Let's hope he makes a case for himself out there today.

wolfpack
09-21-2008, 04:22 PM
we could take the best 53 players ever to play football and long as the queen,hermmie,gunless and chanless,we would never win a super bowl.

tornadospotter
09-21-2008, 04:25 PM
we could take the best 53 players ever to play football and long as the queen,hermmie,gunless and chanless,we would never win a super bowl.
I must say that I am very disappointed in Gun's defense so far this year, as far as cp and herm, well seems like standard operating procedures for them!

zro2gon
09-21-2008, 07:44 PM
now way in Hell shall they build the team around thigpen...terrible qb...not worthy of being in the nfl...another crappy draft choice by the chiefs! great job!

tornadospotter
09-21-2008, 07:49 PM
now way in Hell shall they build the team around thigpen...terrible qb...not worthy of being in the nfl...another crappy draft choice by the chiefs! great job!
Ok you are very close to a neg rep from me. Stop talking about things you do not know! If you are a Chief fan, you would know that the Chiefs did not draft Thig!

Bike
09-21-2008, 07:52 PM
I must say that I am very disappointed in Gun's defense so far this year, as far as cp and herm, well seems like standard operating procedures for them!
Me, too. This entire coaching staff should be flushed.

tornadospotter
09-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Me, too. This entire coaching staff should be flushed.
Do not get me wrong here, I still like Gun, but wonder if his hands are tied in how he runs the defense, just does not look like a Gunther run defense yet!

Bike
09-21-2008, 08:04 PM
Do not get me wrong here, I still like Gun, but wonder if his hands are tied in how he runs the defense, just does not look like a Gunther run defense yet!
I don't see how his hands could be tied with 12 straight losses. Either Gunny has his defense ready to play, or he doesn't. Surely, Herm can't be taking credit for our under-performing D, especially last couple games...

tornadospotter
09-21-2008, 08:17 PM
I don't see how his hands could be tied with 12 straight losses. Either Gunny has his defense ready to play, or he doesn't. Surely, Herm can't be taking credit for our under-performing D, especially last couple games...
This is also truth! You would think that Herm, being a defensive minded head coach, would have a better showing of defense. So do not know, just very disappointed in the D so far, not really surprised about the Offense. Had hopes of better, but not surprised.

Bike
09-21-2008, 08:39 PM
This is also truth! You would think that Herm, being a defensive minded head coach, would have a better showing of defense. So do not know, just very disappointed in the D so far, not really surprised about the Offense. Had hopes of better, but not surprised.
Man, I am disappointed with all the coaches. We needed a win today. But we keep going backwards. Miami crushed Pats today, and we were happy to lose to them by 7. Then we get blown out by two mediocre teams. We need help. I'm not sure how many more losses KC fans can stomach.
I sure hope we can upset donks next sunday...but i'm losing faith.

tornadospotter
09-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Man, I am disappointed with all the coaches. We needed a win today. But we keep going backwards. Miami crushed Pats today, and we were happy to lose to them by 7. Then we get blown out by two mediocre teams. We need help. I'm not sure how many more losses KC fans can stomach.
I sure hope we can upset donks next sunday...but i'm losing faith.
Be disappointed, but never lose faith, I am disapointed but I will not lose faith!! We will win! I am a Chiefs Fan, thru good times and bad!

tornadospotter
09-21-2008, 09:13 PM
It does really suck during the bad times.

Bike
09-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Be Pissed, but never lose faith, I am pissed but I will not lose faith!! We will win! I am a Chiefs Fan, thru good times and bad!
OK!! I hate donks! Donks are sewage! I'm just pissed.
I can't lose the faith!!
I can't lose the faith!!
I can't lose the faith!!
1st win against donks!!!

zro2gon
09-22-2008, 01:57 PM
Ok you are very close to a neg rep from me. Stop talking about things you do not know! If you are a Chief fan, you would know that the Chiefs did not draft Thig!

send me a neg rep...i could care less buddy...

Canada
09-22-2008, 03:21 PM

we know

rbedgood
09-22-2008, 09:28 PM

Ask...and you shall receive. :D Seriously though gotta get your facts right before spouting off.

McLovin
09-22-2008, 11:32 PM
Where did we ever land on ban for those with tons of neg rep, not that this qualifies but just made me remember. BTW though I am one of those that did neg rep this fool although it wasnt over this thread. He gives more then enough reasons for neg rep.
BTW this would be zro2gon not Bedgood or Canada I am speaking of.

rbedgood
09-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Where did we ever land on ban for those with tons of neg rep, not that this qualifies but just made me remember. BTW though I am one of those that did neg rep this fool although it wasnt over this thread. He gives more then enough reasons for neg rep.

If you had neg repped Canada or I, your rep number would subsequently land so far south of zero it wouldn't be funny. Seriously though we all knew who you were talking about. :D

Coach
09-23-2008, 11:11 PM
Won't happen because it would be easy to exploit.

Canada
09-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Won't happen because it would be easy to exploit.

Don't worry Coach, we would never get rid of you!! :bananen_smilies046:

Coach
09-23-2008, 11:29 PM

I know.:D

tornadospotter
09-24-2008, 12:14 AM
Yes, you the best Coach we have!

I know.:D
:D
You are a great person, and I am glad I got to meet you. :beer: now!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: