PDA

View Full Version : Mini camp

YZILLA
05-29-2007, 02:42 AM
Anyone Going ? Im six hours north and drove down to a Watch the Royals get it handed to them on Sunday just for an excuse to go to Arby's and get my tickets . I did pull out the Grill all of the chairs the table the beer cooler and Tailgated the Royals game in the rain just like I was at the Chiefs game . man I cant wait for the season to start ! GO CHIEFS !

YZILLA
05-29-2007, 02:44 AM
I might even go to Wisconsin and see them Practice ! Its closer for me to drive there than KC ( 2 hours or more ) .

Chiefster
05-29-2007, 09:14 AM
Now this is the kind of dedication that defines a true rabid Chiefs fan! :D

wolfpack
05-29-2007, 12:52 PM
the arbbies tickets last year was a joke. we didnt have any and had no problem getting in. they did save a section ,1st two rows around the 50 for "special" arbbies fans. the only trouble we have had the last few years was the daughter-in-law wouldn`t let my oldest son get his pic with the cheerleaders. but we straightened her out and we had a great time. tailgated, and took around 300 pics each year.

Chiefster
05-29-2007, 05:18 PM
the arbbies tickets last year was a joke. we didnt have any and had no problem getting in. they did save a section ,1st two rows around the 50 for "special" arbbies fans. the only trouble we have had the last few years was the daughter-in-law wouldn`t let my oldest son get his pic with the cheerleaders. but we straightened her out and we had a great time. tailgated, and took around 300 pics each year.

Well I expect to see the best of said pics displayed in our Picture Gallery section of the web site then! :)

Chiefster
05-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Well I expect to see the best of said pics displayed in our Picture Gallery section of the web site then! :)

(Edit: Never mind I see you have contributed. :) )

wolfpack
05-29-2007, 05:56 PM
the mini camp gets boring alittle into it. it always picks up when they start to sign autographs. last year they went to the wall and signed, it was a mad house trying to get to the wall. my boys got alot of autographs. they years before the plays seemed to freelance around more. the year the signed surtan my then to be daughter-in-law told hem they were getting married and he signed a boat load of stuff and took picks with them.

wolfpack
05-29-2007, 06:17 PM
unless its changed since last year,get there early,have someone stand in line(if you want the front row) and take turns with him or her in line.

Chiefster
05-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Sounds like excellent advice.

wolfpack
05-30-2007, 09:44 AM
its not untill the last 20 or so min. that they go 11 0n 11. the rest is squad break downs, cb`s and wideouts, o-line ect. i guess if your interested i can get the old lady to post some of last years mini camps pic`s.

Chiefster
05-30-2007, 06:58 PM
its not untill the last 20 or so min. that they go 11 0n 11. the rest is squad break downs, cb`s and wideouts, o-line ect. i guess if your interested i can get the old lady to post some of last years mini camps pic`s.

Go for it. :)

Coach
05-30-2007, 10:08 PM
I would really appreciate any pictures that you could take from the camps. They can be emailed to me or added to the gallery.