PDA

View Full Version : Look at the bright side

Canada
09-22-2008, 11:53 AM
If we had not spotted them a 24-0 lead we could have won the game!! :bananen_smilies046:

wolfpack
09-22-2008, 11:56 AM
if we spotted the falcons 24 then we`ll probably spot the donks 31.

tornadospotter
09-22-2008, 12:09 PM
if we spotted the falcons 24 then we`ll probably spot the donks 31.
:character00109: Stinky donks, I hate that team, only slightly less than the raiders.
:bash: I say bash those donks!

zro2gon
09-22-2008, 02:08 PM
they will probably score on every possesion against us...we will go 3 and outs with the possibility of 1 td maybe...if our offense shows up

Hayvern
09-22-2008, 02:34 PM
they will probably score on every possesion against us...we will go 3 and outs with the possibility of 1 td maybe...if our offense shows up

Come on guys, let's not get ridiculous here.

The Broncos are having a hard time stopping the run. The only thing we have on our team is the run. We played the Patriots hard, I think the defense will be better this week and will be able to hold them.

We are not going to win the game, but I don't think we will go scoreless. I am thinking 24 - 17.

Canada
09-22-2008, 03:11 PM
**** that, we are gonna win.

Seek
09-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Come on guys, let's not get ridiculous here.

The Broncos are having a hard time stopping the run. The only thing we have on our team is the run. We played the Patriots hard, I think the defense will be better this week and will be able to hold them.

We are not going to win the game, but I don't think we will go scoreless. I am thinking 24 - 17.

We have played two teams who drafted ahead of us last year.

The Pats showed obvious signs of decline in the pre-season and I think that is the only reason the Chiefs kept up with them. The Dolphins fully exposed the real Pats team.

It will be scary to see what happens to the Chiefs when they play a real football team. Not that they Donkies are.