PDA

View Full Version : bj sams

slc chief
09-22-2008, 10:50 PM
is anybody liking what they are seeing out of him or are you like me and want to see what jamaal charles can do on kickoffs or even savage we need a spark from somewhere bj has not been to bad though on kickoffs he is averaging 20.0 and punts 8.0 a big key i guess is he is not turning it over.so i guess we will play it conservative sound familiar

Seek
09-23-2008, 12:49 PM
is anybody liking what they are seeing out of him or are you like me and want to see what jamaal charles can do on kickoffs or even savage we need a spark from somewhere bj has not been to bad though on kickoffs he is averaging 20.0 and punts 8.0 a big key i guess is he is not turning it over.so i guess we will play it conservative sound familiar

I haven't been impressed but he does run forward instead of side to side. He does seem to get tackled really easy though oike isn't putting up much of a fight.

Since this is a youth movement we should have seen Savage getting some work, but that would be just consistent with Herm's inconsistency.

zro2gon
09-24-2008, 12:10 PM
i think we should use charles more..he looks like he would be a devin hester type kickoff returner....he definitely has the speed..