PDA

View Full Version : I will Be SOOO upset!!!!

balto
09-22-2008, 11:16 PM
http://thenosebleedsblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/kansas-city-still-coming-for-brady.html

Looks like there are still talks with the browns for Quinn. Now I'm all for getting Quinn BUT

For our 1st round of 2009, 2nd round 2010, AND a player!!!!

You have to be retarded to take this trade Carl.

Quinn would be good for us, but not worth a 1st/2nd/and a player IMO

McLovin
09-22-2008, 11:21 PM
Wow I was slightly for trading the first pick, but a first, second and a player, I dont even know that Montana in his prime would have been worth all that. And with no protection they might as well put Hermie in uniform and make him QB.

greg3564
09-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Carl and retardation go hand in hand. :lol:

texaschief
09-22-2008, 11:40 PM
If they did that trade, even i would have to jump on the "Herm has to go bandwagon." If Edwards is trying to build a team thru youth, trading a top 3 pick and a future 2nd rounder for an unproven guy who went 22nd two years ago would run contrary to the "build thru the draft" concept they've been building on.

I don't know if there's a QB in the league I'd pay that price for... let alone one who hasn't proven anything yet. If the Chiefs were this high on Quinn, they should've jumped up one spot and got him two years ago. the price would've been much cheaper.

slc chief
09-22-2008, 11:44 PM
i am not buying into none of this yet and that is way to much for a qb that has not proven himself i do think he will be a good nfl qb but that is is giving up alot or maybe herm and carl are desperatly trying to save them selves and will do whatever it takes who knows not convinced yet

YZILLA
09-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Just remember that Carl is trying to save about 70-80 million not drafting a #1 pick QB . That deal is not a for sure deal and I bet if they start Quinn and he didn't do well in Cleveland this week . His stock might drop.A number one pick will not be an offensive lineman for the chiefs. I am sure we would go QB. Quinn at least what his contract is worth. A number 1st round pick ( which will be top 5 the way things are going). will cost us much more and we will get a nooby rookie that isn't used to the NFL Speed.and will take possibly two years to mature. We wont get a Matt Ryan. We might give them a first round. and ask for a third from them.Who knows? we will only have to wait and see. I would say if no one shows up for the donkeys game which is very likely that something big will happen soon. No butts in the seats is a big motivator. And you know that not many will show up to a game against a team thats putting up huge numbers .

Three7s
09-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Desperation goes a long way, and the Chiefs are well beyond desperate.

wolfpack
09-23-2008, 12:03 AM
to bad they wouldn`t take a 2nd this year,3rd next. why hell we`ll even throw in Mac and Thomas this year.

YZILLA
09-23-2008, 12:05 AM
i am not buying into none of this yet and that is way to much for a qb that has not proven himself i do think he will be a good nfl qb but that is is giving up alot or maybe herm and carl are desperatly trying to save them selves and will do whatever it takes who knows not convinced yet

just keep in mind what Matt Ryan got this year for a first round pick QB?

m0ef0e
09-23-2008, 12:31 AM
to hell with quinn... if i'm gonna sell the farm, i want CARSON PALMER!!!

Three7s
09-23-2008, 12:42 AM
We'd have to pry him from the Bengals clutches. :(

texaschief
09-23-2008, 12:48 AM

he's the only QB in this league worth the price the Browns are asking for Quinn. (and that includes Peyton)

m0ef0e
09-23-2008, 12:51 AM

give em LJ and a draft pick.... :lol:

McLovin
09-23-2008, 07:45 AM
I wouldnt be so sure, Palmer wants out of Cinci, he isnt the team player he used to be. They are having major issues that Palmer isnt able or allowed to fix, I believe that it would be nice of us to help the Bungles out and buy out the contract for Palmer, maybe throw in a draft pick I would even give up a first for Palmer I believe.

Ok scenerio, Palmer QB, Cowher Head Coach, get a couple more stud O-Line and get the D off the field for a bit see what they can really do. Let Chan do his thing get rid of Hermies handcuffs. Keep Brodie as a backup as long as he can come in and play in a game or two for the entire game and not get hurt. I have been very behind Brodie but if he gets hurt one more time, he needs to go away. We could give Brodie, Huard, and a second rounder to Cincy for Palmer, everyone wins, well at least we win.

Coach
09-24-2008, 10:16 PM

I agree. In terms of Quinn, I think a fair trade would be LJ for Quinn straight up. I think the Bengals and Chiefs would both agree to that trade and would both benefit.

rbedgood
09-24-2008, 10:31 PM
I agree. In terms of Quinn, I think a fair trade would be LJ for Quinn straight up. I think the Bengals and Chiefs would both agree to that trade and would both benefit.

The Bengals would...but they don't have Quinn :lol:

Seek
09-25-2008, 09:18 AM
Carl and retardation go hand in hand. :lol:
Carl is such a tight wad. He would be trying to trades a 7th rounder for Quinn.

No way he would even offer one first rounder yet alone two.

Bike
09-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Carl is such a tight wad. He would be trying to trades a 7th rounder for Quinn.

No way he would even offer one first rounder yet alone two.
Thats good news. We need our 1st/2nd round picks in upcoming draft.