PDA

View Full Version : Colt Brennan... Carson Palmer???

m0ef0e
09-23-2008, 01:18 AM
Think Carl may try to save his job by doing something crazy?

garciakcfan
09-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Carson Palmer hands down

texaschief
09-23-2008, 01:24 AM
how the hell could you even put those two names in the same sentence? :lol:

pass. Palmer will take too much and i doubt that Hunt would allow CP to trade away the Chiefs' future for one player.... again.

m0ef0e
09-23-2008, 12:02 PM
Though I'd love to get Palmer here, Brennan may actually be viable. He's listed as third string and is behind a young Jason Campbell-- who it seems the Redskins are very fond of.

YZILLA
09-23-2008, 12:21 PM
NFL Network stated Carson Wants out ! But Why would he want to go to another losing organization at this point in his career. We need to get rid of MCKinfatty and secure our line soon or its over for any QB who steps in here.Although I would love to have him

jerhart
09-23-2008, 12:30 PM
NFL Network stated Carson Wants out ! But Why would he want to go to another losing organization at this point in his career. We need to get rid of MCKinfatty and secure our line soon or its over for any QB who steps in here.Although I would love to have him

...because he wont have to worry about OSU fans as much here....:lol:

Coach
09-23-2008, 11:06 PM
I would LOVE to have Carson. Perfect fit in KC.

Coach
09-23-2008, 11:06 PM
I'd be happy if we got a shot at Colt as well though.

Three7s
09-24-2008, 12:50 AM
I'd be happy if we got a shot at Colt as well though.
There's quite a few QBs that are either unhappy or have a starter that's well ahead of them. Brohm of the Pack, Brennan, Palmer makes the unhappy list. We need to check on all of them, imo.

slc chief
09-24-2008, 09:38 AM
i liked what i seen out of brennan in the pre season but that is pre season the guy lit it up in college though i wish we would have drafted him in the late rounds

jtandcrew
09-24-2008, 09:51 AM
Personally, I would just like to see us give up on Croyle and go for just about anyone at this point! We started Thigpen last week? Now we start Huard now? I guess we are going to start the WR/QB next week? Lets go for someone!

tornadospotter
09-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Personally, I would just like to see us give up on Croyle and go for just about anyone at this point! We started Thigpen last week? Now we start Huard now? I guess we are going to start the WR/QB next week? Lets go for someone!
No, next week its Ingles turn, we must be fair and share the starting QB time. :11: :D

jtandcrew
09-24-2008, 10:00 AM
No, next week its Ingles turn, we must be fair and share the starting QB time. :11: :D
Yeah, I forgot about him! :lol:

slc chief
09-24-2008, 10:18 AM

i do not know if that is going to happen i was listening to an interview herm was doing yesterday on sirius nfl radio and he was talking about how the broncos were so patient with cutler and that they needed to do the same i only caught the end of the interview but that is what i got from it

jtandcrew
09-24-2008, 10:37 AM
i do not know if that is going to happen i was listening to an interview herm was doing yesterday on sirius nfl radio and he was talking about how the broncos were so patient with cutler and that they needed to do the same i only caught the end of the interview but that is what i got from it

I have family that live in Denver, and we have had this discussion. The diffrence is? Cutler showed a HELL of alot more promise than Croyle has. Croyle has proven he cant take a hit so why should we keep him any longer than we need to just for him so end up on IR? I would certainly trade Croyle in his first year for Cutler in his first year! I felt that way then!

slc chief
09-24-2008, 10:45 AM
I have family that live in Denver, and we have had this discussion. The diffrence is? Cutler showed a HELL of alot more promise than Croyle has. Croyle has proven he cant take a hit so why should we keep him any longer than we need to just for him so end up on IR? I would certainly trade Croyle in his first year for Cutler in his first year! I felt that way then!

agree 100% i about choked when i heard herm saying that

jakesmith
09-24-2008, 11:10 AM
Yep, as much as I hate the Donkeys. Cutler had a lot more upside than Croyle ever did. Croyle was given two years to blossom and he hasnt.

wolfpack
09-24-2008, 01:25 PM
plus shannarat has a cheating, chop-blocking front o-line and our front line,atleast the right side, are old and bad.

Dyno-Mite
09-24-2008, 03:27 PM
I'd love to have Colt Brennan with us.King Carl should go after him right now.A player like Colt Brennan can be considered as the future for us at the quarterback position if now for Croyle.Colt Brennan fits our system perfectly because he's suited for a offense that can put up points.While watching his College games,I've noticed that he has blown out teams by 30 points or more on a consecutive basis.Reminds me of when Trent used to do that to opposing defenses.:mob: