PDA

View Full Version : The grass isn't always Green...

m0ef0e
09-23-2008, 02:09 PM
On the other side of the state, the 0-3 Rams have apparently decided that they are going to sit Bulger and go with Trent Green under center this Sunday against the Bills. This is from Shefter's blog on nfl.com:

Details still are emerging but the Rams have benched quarterback Marc Bulger and replaced him with Trent Green, who will start this week when St. Louis hosts the 3-0 Buffalo Bills.

IlovetheChiefs
09-23-2008, 04:00 PM
I'd love to see Trent do well. He was awesome for us.

Canada
09-23-2008, 04:17 PM
I just hope he does not get killed.

tornadospotter
09-24-2008, 09:49 AM
I'd love to see Trent do well. He was awesome for us.
Me to!

I just hope he does not get killed.
Yes, I hope he doesn't get hurt. He is a great player and leader. I would like to see him come back to the Chiefs, as a QB coach!:11:

jtandcrew
09-24-2008, 09:57 AM
Me to!

Yes, I hope he doesn't get hurt. He is a great player and leader. I would like to see him come back to the Chiefs, as a QB coach!:11:
Wouldnt mind seeing him as QB coach either. He was always standing on sideline and discussing the plays with Huard while hurt here and what did Huard do that year? BTW, its nice to see the irony in the NFL! Green gets hurt and loses job to play in super bowl to only end up back in St Louis to replace the guy that replaced him! :lol:

GOOD LUCK TO TRENT!

rbedgood
09-24-2008, 10:50 AM
Wouldnt mind seeing him as QB coach either. He was always standing on sideline and discussing the plays with Huard while hurt here and what did Huard do that year? BTW, its nice to see the irony in the NFL! Green gets hurt and loses job to play in super bowl to only end up back in St Louis to replace the guy that replaced him! :lol:

GOOD LUCK TO TRENT!

Actually Warner replaced Green...

jtandcrew
09-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Actually Warner replaced Green...
Thats what I meant. Warner replaced Green, Bulger replaced Warner and Now its full circle! Sorry I didnt speak clearly! :lol: