PDA

View Full Version : i'm new

DenverBroncoSojia
09-23-2008, 03:42 PM
what's up, just stopping by to introduce myself

rbedgood
09-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Normally I would say welcome, however I will go with Aloha...it can mean hello or goodbye. Your contributions hereforth will decide which it means.

Canada
09-23-2008, 03:57 PM
...at least you aren't a Gayders fan!

IlovetheChiefs
09-23-2008, 04:03 PM
That's true. One good thing we can say about Denver fans is they hate Oakland. And one good thing we can say about Oakland fans is they hate Denver. :)

rbedgood
09-23-2008, 04:07 PM
That's true. One good thing we can say about Denver fans is they hate Oakland. And one good thing we can say about Oakland fans is they hate Denver. :)

Saying anything "good" about Jokeland fans is tantamount to blasphemy. Ugh...

IlovetheChiefs
09-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Yes I stand corrected. The Faders may share animosity of the Donks with us but they still don't merit any praise because of it!

Congrats on the Niners so far, rbedgood. They may be one of this year's surprises. And I hope they beat the Eagles in a few weeks. The last couple times Philly walked all over them. But the way SF has shined on offense the last 2 games, and the fact that it is in SF, gives me a little hope that Philly may go down that game!

rbedgood
09-23-2008, 04:23 PM
Yes I stand corrected. The Faders may share animosity of the Donks with us but they still don't merit any praise because of it!

Congrats on the Niners so far, rbedgood. They may be one of this year's surprises. And I hope they beat the Eagles in a few weeks. The last couple times Philly walked all over them. But the way SF has shined on offense the last 2 games, and the fact that it is in SF, gives me a little hope that Philly may go down that game!

I like the way you think but honestly I can't see JT O'Sullivan surviving the blitzes that Philly will throw at him. That game will come down to whether or not McNabb is able to go. I'm hoping he tries to comeback this week and isn't ready and they have to give him and Westbrook a few weeks off (thus they don't play in SF)

wolfpack
09-23-2008, 05:19 PM
welcome aboard. even for a donkie fan.