PDA

View Full Version : Spoil This Party in DonkeyLand...PLEASE

Mile_High_Chiefs_Fan
09-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Over looked and currently under-achieving...Our beloved Chiefs will spoil this stupid party in Donkey Land. I live and work in Denver and have to put up with their barely accomplishing team, so lets end their fun this weekend!!! I hate the Broncos!!! Always have, always will...:mob:

greg3564
09-23-2008, 08:52 PM
Over looked and currently under-achieving...Our beloved Chiefs will spoil this stupid party in Donkey Land. I live and work in Denver and have to put up with their barely accomplishing team, so lets end their fun this weekend!!! I hate the Broncos!!! Always have, always will...:mob:

I hate the Broncos too. More than the Raiders. But don't hope for much. The Broncos lead the league in a lot of categories. 1st in points, 2nd in total yards, 2nd in passing yards and 10th in rushing. Offensively, they are a well oiled machine.

Their weakness is their defense. They rank 28th or worse, except in rushing defense at 15th. Bad news for us, as our only strength is rushing and passing is our weakness.

Who knows, maybe we're due for a miracle. We've had our fair share of misery to last a while.

Three7s
09-23-2008, 10:00 PM
Cutler has lit up defenses every game, maybe he's due for a bad one?

m0ef0e
09-23-2008, 10:02 PM
Cutler has lit up defenses every game, maybe he's due for a bad one?

Maybe we're due to finally put together 4 quarters of decent football.

Northcountry68
09-23-2008, 11:10 PM
The Chiefs are due. I think they might actually pull this one out. Knock the Broncos off their high horse! (pun intended)

tornadospotter
09-24-2008, 01:07 AM
I hate the stinky donks only slightly less that the raiders! Lets beat these donks and chase them out of our house!!!!!!

tammietailgator
09-24-2008, 01:10 AM
I hate the stinky donks only slightly less that the raiders! Lets beat these donks and chase them out of our house!!!!!!

We need your alert!! :11:

tammietailgator
09-24-2008, 01:14 AM
[quote=Mile_High_Chiefs_Fan;97733]Over looked and currently under-achieving...Our beloved Chiefs will spoil this stupid party in Donkey Land. I live and work in Denver and have to put up with their barely accomplishing team, so lets end their fun this weekend!!! I hate the Broncos!!! Always have, always will...:mob:[/quote

Oh... been there too.. we lived in Aurora and Denver for awhile.... during the construction of Ivesco.... we had to take the bus from montbello to the stadium for a game! that sucked, but we won!!!!:yahoo: I feel for you!

chiefsssssssss
09-24-2008, 01:17 AM
What are you high? Broncos 82 chiefs 0.

Canada
09-24-2008, 07:08 AM

aHHH YESSSS.....another die hard Chiefs fan!! Welcome to the crowd ball sack.

Three7s
09-24-2008, 08:53 AM
aHHH YESSSS.....another die hard Chiefs fan!! Welcome to the crowd ball sack.
Don't you just love optimism? :D

slc chief
09-24-2008, 09:33 AM

i think we have a undercover chiefs fan here 2 posts favorite player is somebody that went to the lame donks and he is saying 82-0 show your true colors man up if i am wrong sorry it is just a hinch

tornadospotter
09-24-2008, 09:40 AM
Do you all smell that? Something stinks:character00109:

McLovin
09-24-2008, 10:14 AM
i think we have a undercover chiefs fan here 2 posts favorite player is somebody that went to the lame donks and he is saying 82-0 show your true colors man up if i am wrong sorry it is just a hinch
No need to apologize to that Donkey Cr@p. As for Canadas welcome of the new member I believe it was right on target.

Bike
09-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Go away. Thanks.