PDA

View Full Version : Helloooooo chiefs fans

calchief
09-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Well i think its time i introduced myself, been a member of this site a long time. I'm easily entertained by just reading everyones posts. Been a fan for a very long time and haven't missed a game since DTV Sunday Ticket has graced my roof. 1994 i believe! Looking forward to posting with you guys and gals. One of the best web sites i've found for chiefs info and entertainment. A class act!

Canada
09-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Well i think its time i introduced myself, been a member of this site a long time. I'm easily entertained by just reading everyones posts. Been a fan for a very long time and haven't missed a game since DTV Sunday Ticket has graced my roof. 1994 i believe! Looking forward to posting with you guys and gals. One of the best web sites i've found for chiefs info and entertainment. A class act!

Welcome to the Crowd finally! :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
09-23-2008, 11:52 PM
Welcome, but I have to ask why you waited until now... it says you have been a fan since 2005! Did you fall asleep? Well, you came back at a good time... we need more fans!:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
09-24-2008, 12:08 AM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd! I am sorry that I did not welcome you when you joined, but I not really sure yet if I was a member when you joined. When did you become a member?

rbedgood
09-24-2008, 12:18 AM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd! I am sorry that I did not welcome you when you joined, but I not really sure yet if I was a member when you joined. When did you become a member?

He's been around longer than me....welcome aboard bro.

IlovetheChiefs
09-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Welcome calchief.

Member since 6-2005, wow. How much further back was the inception of the Crowd?

slc chief
09-24-2008, 07:54 PM
welcome i have not been here very long but it is awesome