PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a ps3 or xbox360???

garciakcfan
09-24-2008, 12:30 AM
Just wondering if anyone on here plays online.. I think it would be cool to play a couple of games..

I play madden09, tiger woods 09, fifa, nhl 09 and some shooters if anyone wants to play hit me up

Guru
09-24-2008, 12:33 AM
I have both but rarely ever play online.

garciakcfan
09-24-2008, 12:36 AM
ohh man the new tiger is pretty sick, i have both too but i definitely prefer ps3, my psn is GARCIAKCFAN... if you are into hockey the new one is sweet

now you have a reason to play online man!!!!!

tornadospotter
09-24-2008, 12:36 AM
no
and no.
sorry, but it would be fun, for you, cause I would not know what I was doing anyway.

rbedgood
09-24-2008, 12:39 AM
no
and no.
sorry, but it would be fun, for you, cause I would not know what I was doing anyway.

Do they make those games for the Commodore? Or TI-99?

:D

garciakcfan
09-24-2008, 12:39 AM
lol tornado

Guru
09-24-2008, 12:46 AM
ohh man the new tiger is pretty sick, i have both too but i definitely prefer ps3, my psn is GARCIAKCFAN... if you are into hockey the new one is sweet

now you have a reason to play online man!!!!!

Nah, I don't play online because I stink. heh

My son plays CoD4 in Prestige mode though.

We don't and won't own any sports related games though. We are FPS guys.

garciakcfan
09-24-2008, 12:50 AM
I respect that, if you change your mind send me a message or something....Tiger woods is a pretty fun laid back game if you are into golfing though

Guru
09-24-2008, 12:57 AM
I respect that, if you change your mind send me a message or something....Tiger woods is a pretty fun laid back game if you are into golfing though
I tried TW on the Wii. hated it. I don't like it when games get overly real. I like to feel like I can at least get a par going in. If I want to be reminded that suck at golf I will go out to the links and break a few clubs for real. :lol:

tornadospotter
09-24-2008, 01:02 AM
I tried TW on the Wii. hated it. I don't like it when games get overly real. I like to feel like I can at least get a par going in. If I want to be reminded that suck at golf I will go out to the links and break a few clubs for real. :lol:
what is wii anyway and what ever happen to, never mind, dammit I am :wheelchair:

hermhater
09-24-2008, 01:09 AM
I don't have a console, and haven't been able to do much gaming lately, but YZILLA is always playing COD4 dude.

Do you play that online?

garciakcfan
09-24-2008, 01:10 AM
lol, thats because its a wii, you should try it on one of the better systems and give a shot

garciakcfan
09-24-2008, 01:11 AM
I don't have a console, and haven't been able to do much gaming lately, but YZILLA is always playing COD4 dude.

Do you play that online?

I didnt know that, thanks

Guru
09-24-2008, 01:32 AM
lol, thats because its a wii, you should try it on one of the better systems and give a shot
Nah, given a choice, I would rather play golf on a Wii for the motion control aspect. I liked Wii Sports golf. Really thought TW would be good but it was just too hard.

I am one of those short attention span guys. I only have time for maybe 30 minutes of gaming every few days if I am lucky.

Oh, and my other problem. I don't like to lose. heh