PDA

View Full Version : sage rosenfals

slc chief
09-24-2008, 06:45 PM
since i am seeing alot of posts for qb's i thought i would throw him out there as well. he has won in the nfl has a stong arm and can move the ball. i bet the price would be higher for him though. honestly i do not think herm and carl are going to make a move this yearfor a qb.

m0ef0e
09-26-2008, 03:36 PM
since i am seeing alot of posts for qb's i thought i would throw him out there as well. he has won in the nfl has a stong arm and can move the ball. i bet the price would be higher for him though. honestly i do not think herm and carl are going to make a move this yearfor a qb.

Me neither. They are waiting for Brodie to get back.

jtandcrew
09-27-2008, 06:08 AM
Me neither. They are waiting for Brodie to get back.

Funny thing is? I dont here anyone in the media asking when Brodie will be back. I dont really know if anyone really cares since he's injury prone.

m0ef0e
09-27-2008, 01:23 PM
Funny thing is? I dont here anyone in the media asking when Brodie will be back. I dont really know if anyone really cares since he's injury prone.

Even when he's able to play, he hasn't shown much. And you're right, I don't think anyone really cares besides Herm.

Bike
09-27-2008, 11:29 PM
Nobody cares because hes been here 2 years and still hasn't won a game.