PDA

View Full Version : afc west rivalries

slc chief
09-24-2008, 07:05 PM
out of the faiders donkeys and san diego cheerleaders who do you hate the most i know iknow i hate them all equaly but i am really getting sick of shanahan and the broncos actually there is not a real answer to this question they all suck and do not know the pride of being a chiefs fan just curious what the responses would be3

Canada
09-24-2008, 07:37 PM
**** the Gayders. Its more their fans that piss me off!

On a side note, Friday night at 9pm they are replaying the Chiefs (Montana) vs the Donx (horseface) playoff game!

slc chief
09-24-2008, 07:53 PM
what channel love that game the raider fans are hands down the worst to deal with

Canada
09-24-2008, 07:55 PM
NFL Network

slc chief
09-24-2008, 08:12 PM
oh yeah i still hate the seahawks to

Sn@keIze
09-25-2008, 04:10 AM
Got to be the Faiders I hate most!!

Chargers least.

Hate the Donks, but think Shanahan is the best coach ever.........And when I mean ever, thats what I mean. Better than Belichek, better than Lombardi!

Three7s
09-25-2008, 05:06 AM
I like the Raiders as a team, but their management and fans blow. I, actually, hate the Broncos more than the Raiders because of some of the bull they pulled in that 97 playoff game.(cheat2win) NOT TO MENTION INJURING PRIEST HOLMES!

I like the Chargers, but I really hate Merriman.

Sn@keIze
09-25-2008, 05:20 AM
I like the Raiders as a team, but their management and fans blow. I, actually, hate the Broncos more than the Raiders because of some of the bull they pulled in that 97 playoff game.(cheat2win) NOT TO MENTION INJURING PRIEST HOLMES!

oh yeah, when they put that slick stuff on their gear. that was BS, they shouldve had to forfiet the game.

Three7s
09-25-2008, 05:38 AM
oh yeah, when they put that slick stuff on their gear. that was BS, they shouldve had to forfiet the game.
Such a shame, we would've crushed the Steelers and Packers.

Bike
09-25-2008, 07:01 PM

You like the Raiders and the Chargers?
I've read everything now.
Personally, I like the Chiefs.

Canada
09-25-2008, 07:58 PM
:lol: :funnypost: Me too! :bananen_smilies046:

Three7s
09-25-2008, 08:32 PM
It's called being a fan of a team and being a fan of football. Excuse me for enjoying the game and having some sportsmanship!

Bike
09-25-2008, 08:47 PM
It's called being a fan of a team and being a fan of football. Excuse me for enjoying the game and having some sportsmanship!
You're excused. But I can't stand Raiders or Chargers or Donks. They are division rivals of the only team I truely like, The Chiefs.
I enjoy watching any nfl team, including Chargers and Jokeland. But, rest assured, I don't like them...

nigeriannightmare
09-25-2008, 08:52 PM
out of the faiders donkeys and san diego cheerleaders who do you hate the most i know iknow i hate them all equaly but i am really getting sick of shanahan and the broncos actually there is not a real answer to this question they all suck and do not know the pride of being a chiefs fan just curious what the responses would be3

It's gotta be the donkeys, especially the years they had mushmouth at TE, man I don't like that guy.....

slc chief
09-25-2008, 09:48 PM
It's gotta be the donkeys, especially the years they had mushmouth at TE, man I don't like that guy.....

who are you talking about mr ed i cant stand him either

tornadospotter
09-25-2008, 10:27 PM
I hate the raiders!!!!!
I hate the donks, only slightly less than the raiders.
dolts never really have fans unless they are winning, so their never much of a rival over the years, to me anyway.

slc chief
09-25-2008, 10:56 PM
faders and donks are definantly at the top of the hit list you are right the charger fans never really show support untill they are winning i am praying for a miracle this weekend hoping we can hand the donks their first loss

spike_throw
09-26-2008, 01:03 AM
Only Kansas deserve to win in this group..

tornadospotter
09-26-2008, 01:11 AM
I really hope you mean the Kansas City Chiefs, you do know they are based in, and Arrowhead is in MO. Kansas has 2 great College teams, but no NFL team.

Canada
09-26-2008, 06:40 AM

Shocking....a donk, charger or fader fan that is this dumb. :sign0098:

IlovetheChiefs
09-26-2008, 11:03 AM
I also despise the Raiders the most, then the Broncos next. Then San Diego. The Raiders could keep going 4-12 for 10 years and I'd still hate them the most.

By the way, rememeber Dan Fouts? While never liking the Chargers, I did think that Air Coryell style football back then was fun to watch. Loved how many times Fouts would throw on first down. And how often he would throw DEEP. I hate these offenses of today with the immediate 1 yd or less passes to the wideouts after the hike. Boring.

I still also don't like the Seahawks for the reason given earlier in this thread, that they were a division rival for a long time. Hard to think of them as just another NFC team now. Eagle fans here, however, don't seem to feel the same way about the former division rival Cardinals. But that's probably because the Cardinals were almost always last place and harmless, heh. (Oooh but except for when they had Air Coryell themselves in the mid 70's. Excellent team lead by Jim Hart).

m0ef0e
09-26-2008, 02:43 PM
I hate the donkeys most because we are playing them this week.

IlovetheChiefs
09-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Ah good point. I have to realign my words now. I hate the Raiders the most except during the 3 hours when we are playing the Broncos. During such times I'd relish a Broncos loss more than a Raiders loss!

AkChief49
09-27-2008, 06:58 AM
see sig......that is all!

McLovin
09-27-2008, 11:42 AM
Ah good point. I have to realign my words now. I hate the Raiders the most except during the 3 hours when we are playing the Broncos. During such times I'd relish a Broncos loss more than a Raiders loss!
Although it would be different if the Raiders werent the perrenial losers that they are, if the Broncos were in 3rd or 4th in the conference then I personally would be rooting for the Broncos against the Raiders. Overall I HATE the Raiders, I cant stand the Broncos and I dont like the Chargers. I still even somewhat dislike the Seahawks.

Pro_Angler
09-27-2008, 08:00 PM
seing how i live basically in San Diego i will say the Charger fans are wayyyyy worse then the Faider fans