PDA

View Full Version : Bulger wants out of St. Louis

Drunker Hillbilly
09-27-2008, 01:17 PM
This dude shredded teams in the past. I would be willing to give him a shot here in KC.

m0ef0e
09-27-2008, 01:18 PM
He would just get sacked.

slc chief
09-27-2008, 01:23 PM
i would not want him he is injury prone just like brodie

Drunker Hillbilly
09-27-2008, 01:43 PM
He would just get sacked.
Just like everyone else but he is still twice the QB that we have now. He's not "the" answer but he may be a "right now" answer.

IlovetheChiefs
09-27-2008, 04:37 PM
This dude shredded teams in the past. I would be willing to give him a shot here in KC.

I think that's the key - in the past. Bulger doesn't seem to have it anymore the past couple years.

Coach
09-28-2008, 12:31 AM
He would have the same problems in KC that he is having in St. Louis. I do agree though that he's better than any of our current QB's though.

PawnshopMarimba
09-28-2008, 01:43 AM
Yeah, if he doesn't want to be in St. Louis, he's not going to want to be here either...

tornadospotter
09-28-2008, 02:14 AM
He would have the same problems in KC that he is having in St. Louis. I do agree though that he's better than any of our current QB's though.

Yeah, if he doesn't want to be in St. Louis, he's not going to want to be here either...
Yep!!!!!

wolfpack
09-28-2008, 10:45 AM
he wouldn`t want to come here. not because our right side of the o-line $ucks, its becuase he`s use to a high passing offense. every team in the league knows hermmie only wants to pass for 5 yards and on 3rd down.

jtandcrew
09-29-2008, 09:55 AM
Well the O-line looked great yesterday but also think about this now. Linehan is gone now so we will have to see if our man Green will still have the starting job. Bulger might change his mind now. Although I thought Kiffin would be gone before Linehan.

Seek
09-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Trent Green, Warner and Bulger all shreaded teams back when they had a good offensive line, Great receivers and a great running back.

Basically I am saying he shreaded teams because of the talent around him.

jtandcrew
09-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Yes I agree with you yet again! :lol: Would Peyton be as good as he is without the teams he has had? Farve had struggled over the years without a a good supporting team also. You can go back and look at all the great QB's and say the same.

zro2gon
09-29-2008, 03:45 PM
i could see bulger fitting in with our team..we have plenty of weapons..trent green worked with our team and isnt doing much in st. louis..the chances of us actually getting him is prolly less than 5%...Herm and Carl only want young qbs that they can "build" off of

Seek
09-29-2008, 05:05 PM
i could see bulger fitting in with our team..we have plenty of weapons..trent green worked with our team and isnt doing much in st. louis..the chances of us actually getting him is prolly less than 5%...Herm and Carl only want young qbs that they can "build" off of

When Trent worked with this team, he had one the top offensive lines in the NFL. Once that changed, he got hurt and became inefficient. Just like he is in St. Louis.

I love Trent. So don't think I am bad mouthing him.

Without an offensive line Bulger is proving that he is not superior.

m0ef0e
09-29-2008, 05:47 PM
Personally, I do not want Bulger... at all.

Three7s
09-29-2008, 08:11 PM
I've never really felt like Bulger was that great, either. I think he just got a lot of help from that O-line, when it was good, and his all-pro receivers.