PDA

View Full Version : Go! Chiefs Go!

hardcorechiefsfan
09-28-2008, 07:49 PM
My name is Julie and I live just 2 hours south of KC.
I have always thought of myself as the KC Chiefs #1 fan through winning and losing(mostly on the losing). Well I guess that I'm in a tie for the #1 spot with alot of you and am glad that I'm not the only one that loves those guys in red, yellow and white. Most women don't care for football and so I feel kinda alone in that.
I started loving the Chiefs because my family is a Chiefs-watching family, a person can't avoid it no matter how hard they try. When I found out the whole point of football I was hooked.
My all-time favorite (on team now) player is
Tony Gonzales because even when the team is sucking big time, Tony always does a spectacular job for the team.

tornadospotter
09-28-2008, 07:56 PM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd!!

hardcorechiefsfan
09-28-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi TS, did you see the Denver game today?

tornadospotter
09-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Hi TS, did you see the Denver game today?
Indeed I did!!!!!! Had a great time with family and friends, and a donk fan, but he a good guy. Was not at Arrowhead, but we still had a great time watching on TV!:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
09-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey Julie - Welcome to the site!!! We have a few women posters on here! So you won't be alone!!! These guys are great!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Those other gals that don't love the Chiefs like you and Tammie do are to be pittied! Welcome to the Crowd! :)

hardcorechiefsfan
09-28-2008, 11:44 PM
I am just happy to be with others who love the Chiefs like I do. :yahoo:

AkChief49
09-29-2008, 05:42 AM
hello and welcome!

jtandcrew
09-29-2008, 10:59 AM
My name is Julie and I live just 2 hours south of KC.
I have always thought of myself as the KC Chiefs #1 fan through winning and losing(mostly on the losing). Well I guess that I'm in a tie for the #1 spot with alot of you and am glad that I'm not the only one that loves those guys in red, yellow and white. Most women don't care for football and so I feel kinda alone in that.
I started loving the Chiefs because my family is a Chiefs-watching family, a person can't avoid it no matter how hard they try. When I found out the whole point of football I was hooked.
My all-time favorite (on team now) player is
Tony Gonzales because even when the team is sucking big time, Tony always does a spectacular job for the team.
:welcome: :yahoo:

Hey Julie - Welcome to the site!!! We have a few women posters on here! So you won't be alone!!! These guys are great!:bananen_smilies046:

Yes, there are other women but we dont hold it against them! There has to be a few of you to keep us straight! :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
09-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Glad to have ya aboard, Julie.

Lihualee
09-29-2008, 05:57 PM
bump then lurk as soon as possible

kcvet
09-29-2008, 06:15 PM
:welcome: glad your here

hardcorechiefsfan
10-01-2008, 02:30 AM
Hi everyone and thanks for all the welcomes!

GO! CHIEFS GO!

chief31
10-03-2008, 12:19 AM
Hellllooooo Julie.:puff:

hardcorechiefsfan
10-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Hellllooooo Julie.:puff:

Thanks!
Hi, I absolutely adore your Derrick Thomas with wings siggie. In his short life he has done alot of good besides being a star player with the chiefs. I still have my "58" pin that I bought at my town festival years ago. Even now I keep it safe.
I have a picture of Tony Gonzalez that I was wanting to put into my signature and I am having the worse luck. It seems that photobucket has changed its homepage since I last used it but I found that tinypic.com still has the url maker on its homepage. Unfortunately the urls are invalid on here. Can you help me with that?

chief31
10-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks!
Hi, I absolutely adore your Derrick Thomas with wings siggie. In his short life he has done alot of good besides being a star player with the chiefs. I still have my "58" pin that I bought at my town festival years ago. Even now I keep it safe.
I have a picture of Tony Gonzalez that I was wanting to put into my signature and I am having the worse luck. It seems that photobucket has changed its homepage since I last used it but I found that tinypic.com still has the url maker on its homepage. Unfortunately the urls are invalid on here. Can you help me with that?

You could always "save as" and then just browse your own pics to add. Have you tried that?

hardcorechiefsfan
10-05-2008, 12:39 AM
I tried everything.

kcvet
10-05-2008, 09:24 AM
I tried everything.

you have a TG avatar now. is it a diff one you want to bring in???? usually resizing is the problem. its to big and has to be reduced. photobucket does have a resize adjustment. myself I use imageshack. is the pic on the net or your PC????

hardcorechiefsfan
10-06-2008, 04:26 AM
you have a TG avatar now. is it a diff one you want to bring in???? usually resizing is the problem. its to big and has to be reduced. photobucket does have a resize adjustment. myself I use imageshack. is the pic on the net or your PC????

I had no problem with the avatar and yes the it is a different and yes I did resize it. I couldn't find photobucket's or imageshack's browse thingy, they changed their homepage and I didn't know how to get to where there was a url maker because it seemed that you just get pictures from there and not urls.
I found that tinypic is the only one that has a url maker on its homepage.
The image is on my comp.

tornadospotter
10-06-2008, 04:45 AM
I had no problem with the avatar and yes the it is a different and yes I did resize it. I couldn't find photobucket's or imageshack's browse thingy, they changed their homepage and I didn't know how to get to where there was a url maker because it seemed that you just get pictures from there and not urls.
The image is on my comp.
If you have your pic save on your computer, try it and see if it works.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-06-2008, 05:03 AM
If you have your pic save on your computer, try it and see if it works.

It is saved to my comp.

kcvet
10-06-2008, 09:45 AM
The image is on my comp.

so you just need the websites,

imageshack (imageshack)

photobucket (photobucket)

you need to have an account for photobucket. but not imageshack.

hardcorechiefsfan
10-06-2008, 09:35 PM
so you just need the websites,

imageshack (http://imageshack)

photobucket (http://photobucket)

you need to have an account for photobucket. but not imageshack.

Actually the problem was that I wasn't clicking on "insert signature". I finally was able to get that signature picture in the way I wanted.

chief31
10-08-2008, 02:55 AM
Actually the problem was that I wasn't clicking on "insert signature". I finally was able to get that signature picture in the way I wanted.
Looks great.:sign0098: